Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: The Bryan Micon Story

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Macon Marc was a good guy. I remember when i went bust once he put me on his account and let me play with the $400 he had on there cause he felt bad and I had helped him, even tho he was pretty darn broke at the time. I didn't ask for it or anything, he just did it. Whats he up to these days? Kinda wish i could talk to him again for a minute to say hi
    he was also a smart man, because he computed his fold equity

Banned
    Load Metric
    Macon Marc was a good guy. I remember when i went bust once he put me on his account and let me play with the $400 he had on there cause he felt bad and I had helped him, even tho he was pretty darn broke at the time. I didn't ask for it or anything, he just did it. Whats he up to these days? Kinda wish i could talk to him again for a minute to say hi

Macon was always a good guy, he did something for me once that I will not forget as well. Would be nice to have him check in, the last I heard he was still in vegas and wifed a sugar mama.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post

Macon was always a good guy, he did something for me once that I will not forget as well. Would be nice to have him check in, the last I heard he was still in vegas and wifed a sugar mama.
    That's also the last I heard. Last saw him in Vegas a few years ago when he came up and said hi to me.

I think his wife is like 2 years younger than me. She was pretty, though I didn't think she looked young for her age. Her family had $$$ though, so good for Marc.

Actually not sure if he married her, but they were together for years, and last I heard they were still together.

Load Metric
    Where's the drunk macon marc you can fkvwls meme??? 4d where you at homie?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've told this story before, and don't feel like retelling it again, but I was actually present when Macon Marc discovered Vwls' true age.

He wasn't a happy camper, and that ruined things. He ended it a few days later, from what I remember.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I met Vwls only once, and I think she was 43 at the time. That's when Macon Marc was spending his first weekend with her.

She was pretty, and definitely looked good for her age.

However, it was also obvious that she was around 40, so I don't know what she was thinking by not warning Marc of this. He was like 27 at the time, and looked it.

Relationship was doomed.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I've told this story before, and don't feel like retelling it again, but I was actually present when Macon Marc discovered Vwls' true age.

He wasn't a happy camper, and that ruined things. He ended it a few days later, from what I remember.
    When vwls and macon bacon went down I was obviously quite a bit younger and as an already known younger member of the community I kind of felt bad for the dude but at the same time I did find fckvwls sexy.

Thread Information