Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Templar - stroke victim?

Load Metric

The Templar - stroke victim?

@TemplarDirect
    am in the fucking hospital. I had a stroke Tuesday night at my brother baseball game. Jesus fucking christ. Feel free to call me,

Load Metric
    You beat me to it, i just saw his tweet.

Load Metric
    ShadyJ will be pleased with this news

Load Metric
    That's scary. A buddy of mine had a stroke last month. He was out for 3 days.

Wishing T a speedy recovery.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    @TemplarDirect
    am in the fucking hospital. I had a stroke Tuesday night at my brother baseball game. Jesus fucking christ. Feel free to call me,
    Yikes, horrible news. I don't know him personally but have enjoyed reading his posts. I hope he is in a good hospital that has a stroke ward to treat him.

Load Metric
    i hope the kid that called him a scam feels like shit now.

Load Metric
    Im 50/50 on this right now. Initially i had kind of an odd feeling about this guy, but he seemed to be accepted by the whole community. He was/is almost TOO willing to help with anything. He always offers to escrow for anything. The numbers seemed so insignificant that it didnt really matter.

Fast forward to this week. He has put up a BAP trying to collect $500. For some reason he does this behind the scenes. He also agrees to escrow this PFA tournament. He stood to collect possibly another $500 or so from that. I suppose its possible that he did all this on a slow roll for $1000 free and clear but I highly doubt it. I think the chances are about the same that he really is a good guy and this stroke stuff is just really unfortunate timing (I dont mean to sound perverse, a stroke is unfortunate damn the timing).

Druff at some point must have gotten a bad feeling as well as he requested TheTemplar send him all of the PFA league funds.

I hope this is all what it seems to be, just a guy who had a bad thing happen. I am known for blasting people yet im willing to give him the benefit of the doubt even as a BAP stakeholder.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Im 50/50 on this right now. Initially i had kind of an odd feeling about this guy, but he seemed to be accepted by the whole community. He was/is almost TOO willing to help with anything. He always offers to escrow for anything. The numbers seemed so insignificant that it didnt really matter.

Fast forward to this week. He has put up a BAP trying to collect $500. For some reason he does this behind the scenes. He also agrees to escrow this PFA tournament. He stood to collect possibly another $500 or so from that. I suppose its possible that he did all this on a slow roll for $1000 free and clear but I highly doubt it. I think the chances are about the same that he really is a good guy and this stroke stuff is just really unfortunate timing (I dont mean to sound perverse, a stroke is unfortunate damn the timing).

Druff at some point must have gotten a bad feeling as well as he requested TheTemplar send him all of the PFA league funds.

I hope this is all what it seems to be, just a guy who had a bad thing happen. I am known for blasting people yet im willing to give him the benefit of the doubt even as a BAP stakeholder.
    Christ, are you serious?
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    TheTemplar ‏@TemplarDirect
    @john_drama Dude you call me a scammer over $20? You really think i would scam you for @20? Tuesday night I had a stroke, which has left me

@john_drama permanently blind in one eye. If you think im bullshitting call me, im in room D536, Albany Medical Center

@john_drama try calling 518 264 0275

@john_drama you calling or what?? 5th floor D563, Albany medical center

Damn... Arguing on twitter over whether you had a stroke or not.... that's gotta be a minus EV proposition.

Speedy recovery!

Load Metric

call his hospital room and see if he's bullshitting or not.

TemplarDirect 518 264 0275 thats his number . 5th floor room number D563

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post

Apparently im not very good at making myself clear on the internet. I thought when I said this it was clear that I wasnt calling him a scammer and was willing to wait and see what happened:

Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22
    I am known for blasting people yet im willing to give him the benefit of the doubt even as a BAP stakeholder.

So i apologize if I wasnt too clear, but it seems like you may just be trolling me as usual?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Apparently im not very good at making myself clear on the internet. I thought when I said this it was clear that I wasnt calling him a scammer and was willing to wait and see what happened:

I am known for blasting people yet im willing to give him the benefit of the doubt even as a BAP stakeholder.

So i apologize if I wasnt too clear, but it seems like you may just be trolling me as usual?
    im not trolling. just saying if your 50/50 you have a chance to find out for yourself.

p.s. dont flatter yourself

Load Metric
    How old is this person?

get well

Load Metric

No, you're just great at making useless posts designed to piss off the user base.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Must have been a pretty mild one if he is still able to tweet.

Hope he gets better, if this is legit.

I will leave it at that for now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

My buddy, aside from being out for 3 days, had no long term issues. He was taking visitors and talking on the phone the day he woke up.

Load Metric
    Terrible news. Hope to see him back to his usual activities soon.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

My buddy, aside from being out for 3 days, had no long term issues. He was taking visitors and talking on the phone the day he woke up.

TheTemplar says that he is now permanently blind in one eye. I dont know a lot about strokes, but dont they generally affect a whole side of the body? Hopefully the vision will slowly correct over time and TheTemplar doesnt have other issues with that same side. Slurred speech, droopy face, etc are obviously tell tale signs of a stroke victim.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

TheTemplar says that he is now permanently blind in one eye. I dont know a lot about strokes, but dont they generally affect a whole side of the body? Hopefully the vision will slowly correct over time and TheTemplar doesnt have other issues with that same side. Slurred speech, droopy face, etc are obviously tell tell signs of a stroke victim.
    None of which my buddy had/has so I guess it depends on how severe the stroke is.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I don't even think this guy is in his 30's yet, that's unfortunate.

Thread Information