View Poll Results: Will Micon have a real job by WSOP 2013?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

21 55.26%
  • No

17 44.74%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Will Micon have to get a real job?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    I think MeCoin is actually a good poker player, but there is something about his personality that wont let him achieve better results. Maybe he tilts too hard at the wrong moment, or takes things personally. He's obviously cashed and even won some big events, so he isnt COMPLETELY clueless.

Sadly, I think poker is the only thing he IS good at. He has chosen to live the life he is living, and it probably shouldnt involve business or relationships.
    Poker has changed a lot on the past five years (even the past 2 or 3) and a lot of people that are using 2006 strategies are getting eaten alive. My read on Micon is that he hasn't been working on his game enough to keep up with the new theories and strategies.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    I think MeCoin is actually a good poker player, but there is something about his personality that wont let him achieve better results. Maybe he tilts too hard at the wrong moment, or takes things personally. He's obviously cashed and even won some big events, so he isnt COMPLETELY clueless.

Sadly, I think poker is the only thing he IS good at. He has chosen to live the life he is living, and it probably shouldnt involve business or relationships.
    Poker has changed a lot on the past five years (even the past 2 or 3) and a lot of people that are using 2006 strategies are getting eaten alive. My read on Micon is that he hasn't been working on his game enough to keep up with the new theories and strategies.
    Exactly, that's why most guys that had huge success back then are now broke. The players are smarter and the fields are bigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    that makes sense

It also gives a good explanation as to why THE MICON SYSTEM 2.0 isnt out yet. Release date TBD

Load Metric
    that makes sense

It also gives a good explanation as to why THE MICON SYSTEM 2.0 isnt out yet. Release date TBD
    Micon is making the nerds convert the Micon System 2.0 videos to HD. It will be released in about 4 years when HD is no longer relevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Thread Information