Page 84 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1769

Thread: Active shooter in Las Vegas

Load Metric
    I really wish I had recorded that police scanner broadcast.

Man did it not sound like one shooter to me.

Perfectly willing to be wrong, but I know what I thought at the time; more than one shooter.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: This reminds me of when we did the woahhvicky fake cop thing for 30 seconds. Oh my how fun it must be to know shit.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I really wish I had recorded that police scanner broadcast.

Man did it not sound like one shooter to me.

Perfectly willing to be wrong, but I know what I thought at the time; more than one shooter.
    Fucking Mossad.

Load Metric
    I'm still staggered by the lack of fucks given by the MSM over this historic massacre.

Trump could throw out a benign tweet and major news outlets will dissect it word by word.

There's rolling news coverage on Hollywood stars because they may have acted inappropriately 20-30 odd years ago.

Yet literally hundreds of innocent Americans are either killed or wounded and no media organizations of note are trying to investigate and find the truth.

The only reason the dark truth will stay hidden forever is because the MSM is complicit in concealing the dark truth.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I'm still staggered by the lack of fucks given by the MSM over this historic massacre.

Trump could throw out a benign tweet and major news outlets will dissect it word by word.

There's rolling news coverage on Hollywood stars because they may have acted inappropriately 20-30 odd years ago.

Yet literally hundreds of innocent Americans are either killed or wounded and no media organizations of note are trying to investigate and find the truth.

The only reason the dark truth will stay hidden forever is because the MSM is complicit in concealing the dark truth.
    You're angry at the MSM for not reporting conspiracy theory bullshit? I haven't heard anyone in Vegas even mention the shootings since maybe November. There's no news. A dude brought a bunch of guns to a hotel room, shot a hundred people, and then himself. That's the facts. They were covered very thoroughly that first week. You think they should repeat the same things over and over for months? As soon as new information comes out, I assure you that it will be a huge story again.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

You're angry at the MSM for not reporting conspiracy theory bullshit? I haven't heard anyone in Vegas even mention the shootings since maybe November. There's no news. A dude brought a bunch of guns to a hotel room, shot a hundred people, and then himself. That's the facts. They were covered very thoroughly that first week. You think they should repeat the same things over and over for months? As soon as new information comes out, I assure you that it will be a huge story again.

Conspiracy theories that pack any sort of punch are out of fashion.

Load Metric

one aspect of the silence; the media does not spend a lot of time dwelling on mass murders/serial killers/domestic terrorism because in doing so, we encourage other well armed psychos to beat the high score.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: it was a helluva score to be fair

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

No, I definitely don't want the media reporting wild conspiracy theories.

But I do expect them to put teams of investigative journalists on the case because the line the police peddling about what happened is completely unsatisfactory.

I believe there's plenty more to the story which isn't being told. That is my opinion.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Banned
    Load Metric

No, I definitely don't want the media reporting wild conspiracy theories.

But I do expect them to put teams of investigative journalists on the case because the line the police peddling about what happened is completely unsatisfactory.

I believe there's plenty more to the story which isn't being told. That is my opinion.

It does make a pretty good case that the news media isn't in the NEWS business anymore.

Load Metric
    I'll admit, I'm a conspiracy theory mark. I don't believe most conspiracy theories, but I think they're fun. Just lol if you don't believe any of the conspiracy theories in this case tho.

Load Metric
    Name:  1516387725396.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  79.6 KB

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    So what is the main conspiracy? Who conspired? Was the Illuminati in play?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    So what is the main conspiracy? Who conspired? Was the Illuminati in play?

conspiracy #1 is that somehow shooter had tons of assistance to pull this off, which is straight retarded.

conspiracy #2 is that a lot of people listening to this in real time, including people on the scene and (harder to explain) me, heard 2 weapons firing at the same time over the course of the police radio broadcast. but im not saying shooter couldnt have a weapon in each hand doing his thing, so im not really expecting a lot of shocking plot twists here, and i absolutely recognize that sound is freaky and i cant really claim to know what i heard.

Load Metric
    The federal person of interest is going to be some gun dealer who is going to get stoned.

Comments

sonatine: nod

Baron Von Strucker: Indica or Sativa?

Load Metric
    https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeTokes...59021110886401

BREAKING: Judge unseals search warrant records, 2nd person of interest in the Las Vegas shooting has been identified as DOUGLAS HAIG.

Haig's LinkedIn shows he had a "DOD Top Secret clearance", worked for top weapons manufacturers, and specialized in Military Ammunition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeTokes...59021110886401

BREAKING: Judge unseals search warrant records, 2nd person of interest in the Las Vegas shooting has been identified as DOUGLAS HAIG.

Haig's LinkedIn shows he had a "DOD Top Secret clearance", worked for top weapons manufacturers, and specialized in Military Ammunition.

https://www.facebook.com/douglas.haig.98

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 6.06.05 PM.png
Views: 257
Size:  100.6 KB

lol TS+ clearance confirmed, right there.

Load Metric
    disregard; irrelevant.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by sonatine; 01-30-2018 at 03:35 PM.

Load Metric
    honestly all this probably adds up to him and paddock were gun freaks and this guy probably sold paddock a suitcase full of ammo and delivered it to his hotel room or some shit.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    someone at that concert knew the earth was flat

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm curious as to why Paddock's exact financial situation has not been disclosed at this point.

That's been a subject of speculation ever since the shooting, ranging from the guy being near broke to being a multi-millionaire.

At first I thought that this wasn't revealed because there were other, more important things to investigate, and that a full inquiry of his finances would take time.

Months later, still nothing.

How much real estate did he own? Did he own it outright, or did he have to little-to-no-equity in the properties? How much cash did he have? Did he really lose most of his fortune gambling?

Why are there no answers on this?

Thread Information