Page 17 of 89 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Active shooter in Las Vegas

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    blows my mind you are so deluded about ur country and guns you take my sarcasm as a show of support.

people like you and others in this thread like gordo and naturalbornhustler is exactly what is wrong with your gun ownership protocols. white socially awkward morons and loners, who a large percentage of the general population would describe as a weirdo if they ever had the unfortunate displeasure of having to interact with you in some way. yet you have no criminal record or diagnosed mental disorders so you can stockpile weapons at will.
    i don't get it. do aussies in the outback not have guns?

OR WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A DINGO STEAL YOUR BABY???
    yes we have guns, but we just realized it doesnt take 40 weapons capable of firing hundreds of bullets per second to stop the dingo

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    blows my mind you are so deluded about ur country and guns you take my sarcasm as a show of support.

people like you and others in this thread like gordo and naturalbornhustler is exactly what is wrong with your gun ownership protocols. white socially awkward morons and loners, who a large percentage of the general population would describe as a weirdo if they ever had the unfortunate displeasure of having to interact with you in some way. yet you have no criminal record or diagnosed mental disorders so you can stockpile weapons at will.
    Sorry, I thought maybe you were one of the few sensible people from a gun control country who realizes that there's no way your laws would work here.

I can even get on board with outlawing high-powered weaponry, due to the high risk in situations like these, but disarming America at this point would be a disaster, as the firearms would be left only in the hands of the criminals.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I want to admit to you all that when it was unfolding, I was rooting for it to be muslims. Isn't that weird? Have I been conditioned to think like that, was it that easy?

Load Metric
    UH OH

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    I want to admit to you all that when it was unfolding, I was rooting for it to be muslims. Isn't that weird? Have I been conditioned to think like that, was it that easy?
    Why?

The more Muslim-involved incidents like this, the more indicative it is that a real terror network is forming in the US.

I feel safer when I hear it's a lone wolf nutjob who offed himself at the end.

Load Metric
    todge does it make u feel slightly better that it happened at the bay cuz aureole is one of the worst restaurants ever

Comments

OSA: Is it?

Load Metric
    Pretty sure druff lives in Bakersfield

Load Metric
    UH OH

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Pretty sure druff lives in Bakersfield
    Don't pretend you are familiar with SoCal geography and culture, DC boy.

Comments

WillieMcFML: shots

Krypt: decent

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    and by we I mean me, sorry guys I didn't want to be racist I'm just so mad it's a white guy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    From the source: the shooter had been requesting a change of rooms since he got there to the one he ended up in on that wing of MB. those rooms are vistas and have a panoramic view. The FBI interviewed the shooter's host at 5am this morning. I understand from this same source that money, or the lack thereof, was not what motivated this.
    I want to know more about this chick from the Philippines because he wired her some large funds to the Philippines. And while unlikely there are Muslim terrorists running there under the name Abu Sayyef. Personally I think this more likely a well funded AntiFA terrorist action because Soros and his ilk have the money and the ability to pull this shit off.. (Not sayin they did but the means existed). And considered we've already had one terrorist incident going after GOP Congress members earlier this year why would they just stop with that if they were going to raise the bar for political violence past just protests and property destruction..

Comments

sonatine: digging those intellectual ditches

Load Metric
    It took 17 pgs for Soros but we here boys

Comments

WillieMcFML: lul

Load Metric
    seriously he does live in bakersfield though

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    From the source: the shooter had been requesting a change of rooms since he got there to the one he ended up in on that wing of MB. those rooms are vistas and have a panoramic view. The FBI interviewed the shooter's host at 5am this morning. I understand from this same source that money, or the lack thereof, was not what motivated this.
    I want to know more about this chick from the Philippines because he wired her some large funds to the Philippines. And while unlikely there are Muslim terrorists running there under the name Abu Sayyef. Personally I think this more likely a well funded AntiFA terrorist action because Soros and his ilk have the money and the ability to pull this shit off.. (Not sayin they did but the means existed). And considered we've already had one terrorist incident going after GOP Congress members earlier this year why would they just stop with that if they were going to raise the bar for political violence past just protests and property destruction..
    Why can't you just accept that this was most likely just some dipshit crazy fuck who did this for dipshit crazy fuck reasons? Why does everything have to be political?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Not trying to be a dick but arent guns laws largely left up to the states? If so, why do some many heavily leaning blue states have lax gun laws? I mean even Bernie Sanders was taking a lot of shit for his stance on guns.
    Actually the places with strict gun laws ironically have the worst violence especially ChIRaq and NYC among others.. While we here in AZ have more lax laws including open carry and people pretty much know better then even try to rob a store except at late overnight when likely to not be busy otherwise they risk being dropped by a civilian whos open carrying

Load Metric
    lol but you live in arizona though CONDOLENCES

Load Metric
    like voluntarily live in arizona

Load Metric
    for the euros arizona is where people who are too poor to live in california go

Comments

OSA: Isnt that washington?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    I don't think the money wiring (if it's true) means much, nor do I think this was some hidden terrorist action with multiple participants.

If he did wire $ to the Phils, it was probably because his girlfriend talked him into sending $ to family members of hers "in need". This happens all the time to white American dudes who get involved romantically with Filipinas (though usually they're younger, and not 61.)

I'm just really curious about his motivation.

Was it simply gamblers-remorse-fueled derangement?

Was it due to political ideology, whether left or right?

Was it due to some kind of recent radicalization, as ISIS claims? (I find this to be unlikely.)

Comments

WillieMcFML: 61 is exactly the target market for filipinas gold diggers

Thread Information