Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Active shooter in Las Vegas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

Active shooter in Las Vegas

Reporting multiple shooters, multiple injuries at the Route 91 Festival to the side of Mandalay Bay.

Load Metric
    how hard are you praying they dont find out he has legal weed in his system?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    how hard are you praying they dont find out he has legal weed in his system?
    I'm hearing it was more than one person, possibly three.

Hadn't thought of that tbh.

Banned
    Load Metric
    At least 20 dead, multiple shooters. Shots fired at Mandalay Bay, NYNY, Aria, AND a possible car bomb at Luxor? It's been hard to follow on the scanner, this is fucking chaos.

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/21038/web

Diamond
    Load Metric

Comments

lewfather: jeez

michael: wtf

Banned
    Load Metric
    was just a matter of time.

next venue is a major sporting event in a packed full stadium.

Banned
    Load Metric
    If anyone else was wondering, 419 = Dead Body, 445 = Bomb Threat

EDIT: 1 suspect down. scanner says shots at Caesar's AND Bellagio now? Could be false reports, the one at Aria turned out to be.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    If anyone else was wondering, 419 = Dead Body, 445 = Bomb Threat

EDIT: 1 suspect down. scanner says shots at Caesar's AND Bellagio now? Could be false reports, the one at Aria turned out to be.
    saw on reddit 20+ 419s, which I had to google.

i also read it's not just mandalay bay but a bunch of properties.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This shit is crazy and strange timing happening about 24 hours after the juice got loose.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I bet LOTF has a 3 inch erect penis when he types these posts. Can't wait til Liz crokes so Canada can drop the monarchy.

Comments

GrenadaRoger:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    lol go get a wash you scruffy cunt.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Interesting thread here worth a read for those claiming/dismissing it had anything to do with ISIS.

I personally dismissed it out of hand but this NYT bitch thinks otherwise.

https://twitter.com/rcallimachi/status/915998590153129984

Load Metric
    What amazes me from watching all these videos posted is all the people texting and calling on their cells while taking cover and still being in the line of fire . That would be the last thing I would be thinking about while myself and others are being shot at. Your friends , family and Facebook can wait 20 mins until you are a mile down the road to give them an update.

Comments

simpdog: Amen

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    What amazes me from watching all these videos posted is all the people texting and calling on their cells while taking cover and still being in the line of fire . That would be the last thing I would be thinking about while myself and others are being shot at. Your friends , family and Facebook can wait 20 mins until you are a mile down the road to give them an update.
    No shit.

I would be running for cover for as long as I could.

I mean I understand the chaos and you don't know if you are running towards another shooter but for shits sake don't stand around using your phone.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    saw a couple of girls running while snapchatting.

even worse were the dumbasses who stood up yelling out fuck you and flicking off air in the general direction.

Name:  Tg9kRYp.gif
Views: 694
Size:  3.79 MB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Interesting thread here worth a read for those claiming/dismissing it had anything to do with ISIS.

I personally dismissed it out of hand but this NYT bitch thinks otherwise.

https://twitter.com/rcallimachi/status/915998590153129984
    ISIS's newsletter also said the guy converted and adopted the name Al-Amriki ("the American"), and that the US government's suppressing the truth about his conversion.

breitbart's got a little more info up about it

Callimachi, who has pointed out that ISIS rarely made completely false claims of responsibility for attacks until fairly recently, reports that Islamic State supporters are using the bombing of a Russian airliner over Egypt as an example of an ISIS attack that was initially denied by the authorities. They also accuse American police and media of conspiring to hide the “martyrdom” of Paddock by suppressing his connection to the Islamic State.

Some eyebrows were raised on Tuesday when Clark County Sheriff Joseph Lombardo asked at a press conference, “Did this person get radicalized unbeknownst to us?” Law enforcement agencies state they have not yet uncovered any evidence to suggest the Las Vegas killer was connected to international terrorism.
    http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...der-caliphate/

does ISIS have a tendency to lie about these things? i can see why they would, but i can also see it being embarrassing for ISIS if they claim he was an ISIS soldier, when a few days later it comes out that he wasn't (like if he made a video confession a few days earlier or something).

i'm *officially* leaning to this being ISIS-related

Comments

FPS_Russia: Bullshit, we're not doing no wars for Israel. Quit spreading Jew propaganda.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    but i can also see it being embarrassing for ISIS if they claim he was an ISIS soldier, when a few days later it comes out that he wasn't (like if he made a video confession a few days earlier or something).

ISIS bullshit works just like Trump bullshit. They can make ridiculous accusations because they know two things-

1) Their brainwashed minions will immediately believe it.

2) If every mainstream news outlet runs a story completely debunking the accusation (as has happened many times for both) their brainwashed minions will dismiss it as "Jew lies", if they ever even see it in the first place. That's why vilifying the press is such an important part of their brainwashing.

We're not the real target audience of ISIS propaganda, its members and potential members are. They need to brag about fake successes to counter the fact that they've been losing territory for most of 2 years. Just this week, the Iraqi Army took back the last significant Iraqi town controlled by ISIS.

If you're serious about your ISIS suspicious, I'm pretty disappointed in you. He was a devout wahabist Muslim who spent most of his final days gambling? And he owned no Korans or any religious objects of any kind? And he didn't mention his conversion to hardcore Islam to anyone?

Comments

vegas1369: LOL AT thinking he was tied to ISIS. Fucking FOX News has brainwashed people who dont even watch FOX News

Load Metric
    does ISIS have a tendency to lie about these things? i can see why they would, but i can also see it being embarrassing for ISIS if they claim he was an ISIS soldier, when a few days later it comes out that he wasn't (like if he made a video confession a few days earlier or something).

That, of course, makes sense for an organization wanting to maintain a degree of credibility. And if that self-proclaimed expert is right about ISIS 'rarely' claiming credit for attacks that had nothing to do with them. Then yeah, game on I guess.

Still have huge doubts myself as many so-called experts still insist that ISIS are full of shit A LOT of the time.

Add to the fact it would be their biggest ever overseas coup, I would assume they'd have released at least something to back their claim up.

Also, just look at the guy. I know he had a Filipino partner. But fuck me, an old American white man not only converting to Islam but taking up Jihad as well?

Seriously can't buy into that at all just yet (maybe its denial). But I'm no longer at zero point zero chance after what we've just read.

Load Metric
    ISIS's newsletter also said the guy converted and adopted the name Al-Amriki ("the American"), and that the US government's suppressing the truth about his conversion.

breitbart's got a little more info up about it

Callimachi, who has pointed out that ISIS rarely made completely false claims of responsibility for attacks until fairly recently, reports that Islamic State supporters are using the bombing of a Russian airliner over Egypt as an example of an ISIS attack that was initially denied by the authorities. They also accuse American police and media of conspiring to hide the “martyrdom” of Paddock by suppressing his connection to the Islamic State.

Some eyebrows were raised on Tuesday when Clark County Sheriff Joseph Lombardo asked at a press conference, “Did this person get radicalized unbeknownst to us?” Law enforcement agencies state they have not yet uncovered any evidence to suggest the Las Vegas killer was connected to international terrorism.
    http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...der-caliphate/

I agree with you most of your posts, but this is a

Comments

The_Lurker: he will be ok in a couple of days

Thread Information