Thread: ***OFFICIAL NBH LOCK OF THE CENTURY - STEELERS ML***

Platinum
    Load Metric

***OFFICIAL NBH LOCK OF THE CENTURY - STEELERS ML***

SITTING AT -155 NOW BORROW IF U HAVE TO. WILL GO HIGHER WHEN INJURY REPORT COMES OUT AND WEEK GOES ON GRAB IT NOW WHILE IT IS HOT. ALREADY SHIPPED MY WHOLE ROLL ON IT AS A RAVENS FAN. IF U HAVE ANY BALLS (I DON'T) TAKE THE -2.5 AND MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY SHOULDN'T BE THAT CLOSE.

FULL WRITEUP COMING LATER. HAD TO POST BEFORE THE SHARPS START EATING THIS UP. CMONEY IS MY INSPIRATION AND GOD OBV SFO.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Good call NBH

Gold
    Load Metric
    Lock of the Century and you are worried they won't cover the 2.5/3 point spread? I will be taking Ravens +3 and moneyline.

Comments

lewfather: ROFL

big dick: hahaha you retard

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Lock of the Century and you are worried they won't cover the 2.5/3 point spread? I will be taking Ravens +3 and moneyline.
    And you will lose your money. All of it.

Only reason caution on the -2.5 is that somehow these games are always close, despite everything imaginable happening even QB's going down. It is uncanny.

Edit: Facts

NFL Research‏
    @NFLResearch
    The @Steelers & @Ravens have met 21 times since 2008
    - 16 of those games were decided by 7 pts-or-fewer
    - 12 were decided by 3 pts-or-fewer (highest in NFL)
    Last edited by NaturalBornHustler; 09-27-2017 at 10:08 AM.

Load Metric
    I can see it. That ravens O-Line is all sorts of banged up and so is Flacco.

I'll never sit here and call anything a lock in the NFL. But I may jump in on a little -3 come sunday.

Personally I'm mad with myself for not jumping on Navy -6.5 yesterday, but I won't derail this thread.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I can see it. That ravens O-Line is all sorts of banged up and so is Flacco.

I'll never sit here and call anything a lock in the NFL. But I may jump in on a little -3 come sunday.

Personally I'm mad with myself for not jumping on Navy -6.5 yesterday, but I won't derail this thread.
    You just touched on one of the major points.

The Steelers (only) real strength on defense is their Interior Dline, loaded with talent. (OLB is talented too, but young and still coming up. Ravens actually have decent tackles to handle the edges) The Ravens will be trotting out there a backup starting at center, and two guards who not only shouldn't be starting in the NFL, they shouldn't even be on a roster (and wouldn't have been if the Ravens didn't lose 3 interior OL to IR already) The Steelers will manhandle the interior of the Oline, and Flacco just isn't the same Qb with pressure right in his face. He will have it in his face all day long.

Now you flip it to the other side. The Ravens calling card this season WAS wrecking shop with THEIR interior Dline, which is exactly what they did first two games.....when they actually had a Dline to wreck shop with. Game 3 vs Jax saw no Brandon Williams at NT (prob best in NFL), and their rising star Brent Urban who played along side of him at 3-4 DE went down late in 1st quarter. Urban was a guy who you probably have never heard of, but was dominating especially on interior pass rush on 3rd down situations, in addition to his great play vs run on 1st/2nd down. All that is gone. Jax did whatever the hell they wanted running it and passing it because that Dline was a shell of itself, and it affected the pass rush...which in turn affected the secondary.....and so on and so on. Williams returned to practice today but on a limited basis. Gut feeling it he won't be ready Sunday, but they are pretty much going to be forced to throw him out there because they need him so bad. His effectiveness will probably not resemble anything close to what it usually is, if he even does play (I would watch that injury report VERY closely next few days).

It all comes down to the trenches. Everything works off of that on both sides. We saw exactly what can happen vs Jaguars if we have to play backups as starters, and are missing crucial pieces on both sides. The Steelers are one of the most talented teams in the league, are healthy across the board, and this should be an easy win for them. The Ravens offense won't score 13 points, because they simply won't be able to protect Flacco long enough to give him time to go downfield even the slightest bit, which is where Steelers are weak in the secondary. It is just a bad matchup all the way around for what the Ravens will be trotting out there at key positions. The Steelers with their top 3 Oline, vs a depleted Ravens Dline will be able to give Ben all the time in the world to sit back there and throw it to Antonio Brown (or any of his other weapons, which there are many) every play if he wanted to, after about 6 seconds of scanning the field while having a picnic back there in the pocket.

Steelers 24
    Ravens 13

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    yeah..that line of thinking right after saying "bet of the century" ...and being afraid of 2.5/3 pts therefore i will play the ML is usually a profitable fade.

this puts the hex right on my futures bet as well...last week it was the protest,..this week is because it's a lock of the century.

it was a good run pitt.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Brandon Williams isn't even going to play per latest reports. Wouldn't be surprised to see him ruled out by tomorrow, or listed as doubtful. He is standing on sideline watching practice, even though listed as "limited".

About to deposit more money.

Update - It gets better. Ravens WR have been pretty much invisible, Watson was the short area security blanket Flacco could dump it to before he got ran over by 4 Dlinemen.

@GerrySandusky
    As if the Ravens don’t have enough injury concerns, their leading receiver, TE Ben Watson, has not practiced this week with a calf injury.
    Last edited by NaturalBornHustler; 09-28-2017 at 12:27 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Brandon Williams ruled out, Ben Watson is going to play.

And just like I said, we have climbed to -3 -170 right after the injury report was released. Williams is that important to the entire defense.

Load Metric
    I am with you on the Steelers. I'm guessing they should win by 7-10. GL.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    13-0

3 min and change left in half. Steelers get ball after break.

This game is over.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Good call.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    About to be 20-0.

Load Metric
    good call. i knew this was the right side cause yer like the biggest ravens fan ever, and i know if yer saying they're gonna get ass fucked, they're gonna get ass fucked

Load Metric
    if you said ravens to win i wouldn't pay attention. but when you say ravens to lose is the lock of the century, thats the kinda shit i listen to

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    if you said ravens to win i wouldn't pay attention. but when you say ravens to lose is the lock of the century, thats the kinda shit i listen to
    There is something to this.

That said let's take it easy here... still a half left to play.

Load Metric
    Lock of the century was Mayweather vs McGregor

That being said good call.

Load Metric
    Seen this movie before.... bought some Ravens +10.5

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i need steelers by 4 for my proline, same with broncos. 2-0 so far on that.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'm going to miss all the 4pm games because my account is at 0. Fucking bullshit.

Load Metric

Thread Information