Thread: New user titles

Load Metric
    lol wow needs his own show

Comments

Crowe Diddly: not going to say he doesn't rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Kilgore's statement:

We were not friendly off the forum. He flooded my PM box with all sorts of possessive and odds messages - begging my response.

Larry found me on IG - without my provocation and I assumed he would be tame and innocent. Instead - he used it as a way to continue to PM me - a function which I never use on IG.

To be clear - he found me on IG months before Facebook.

I did reply to Scott's page - after Larry sought me out on Facebook.

Please feel free to share. Also, please make sure it is noted that Larry created an entire phony situation re: me posting his phone number on Skatz. Read me the Riot Act for it. It never happened. He thrives on creating drama like this.

This has turned into a major he said/she said. All I know is I am not to blame and I will tolerate anyone on my life calling me a cunt / making idle threats. Period. I draw the line there.

I will confirm that Larry clarified that my timeline was off regarding Instagram. He did friend her on Instagram long before this, but claims he found her through Brandon's page, and simply threw her an add the way anyone would when they see a person they know on a mutual friend's page.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    wait back this up larry is barely over 4 feet tall and bald now???
    Larrie is every bit of 5.3
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    i had one on g4 and then they cancelled my network

Load Metric
    Do it, Druff. It just feels right.

Comments

The_Lurker: This x 100

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Kilgore's statement:

We were not friendly off the forum. He flooded my PM box with all sorts of possessive and odds messages - begging my response.

Larry found me on IG - without my provocation and I assumed he would be tame and innocent. Instead - he used it as a way to continue to PM me - a function which I never use on IG.

Please feel free to share. Also, please make sure it is noted that Larry created an entire phony situation re: me posting his phone number on Skatz. Read me the Riot Act for it. It never happened. He thrives on creating drama like this.

This has turned into a major he said/she said. All I know is I am not to blame and I will tolerate anyone on my life calling me a cunt / making idle threats. Period. I draw the line there.

I will confirm that Larry clarified that my timeline was off regarding Instagram. He did friend her on Instagram long before this, but claims he found her through Brandon's page, and simply threw her an add the way anyone would when they see a person they know on a mutual friend's page.
    holly shit what a sociopathic creeper. i feel dirty just reading this shit.
    Kilgor stuck up for him a few times and he thinks there a item, what the fuck is wrong with this guy? this is the epitome of give him a inch he will take a mile.
    grow the fuck up larry you dumb fuck.

Comments

adamantium: dont get used to it
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  Cook-122315-Homan-Square-PHOTO-4-1-300x225 (2).jpg
Views: 222
Size:  39.4 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    Name:  Cook-122315-Homan-Square-PHOTO-4-1-300x225 (2).jpg
Views: 222
Size:  39.4 KB
    OSA, would you hit it?
    Slava Ukraini!

Gold
    Load Metric
    druff says this is just bad lighting and an awkward angle, no big deal

Comments

Belly Buster: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Kilgore's statement:

Can you confirm or deny that hes a creepy fuck?
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    oh its confirmed jack daniels talked a ton of shit about him in the skatz admin forum

Load Metric
    racks is also super dumb and british so larry has like a 5 percent window of grace

Comments

adamantium: so much grace

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    oh its confirmed jack daniels talked a ton of shit about him in the skatz admin forum
    yea already reat that
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    you stay reating

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    meanwhile, kilgore's posting on skatz while druff caters to the mumbles, fps russia, mintjewlips and larry's of the world

i shouldn't complain but nice business model you've got going druff

Wow so you get an old hag with saggy tits to add to the three handed circle jerk and that's supposed to represent a "good business model"?

And you old geezers don't even know if it's really a female

My god you nerds need to get out more, atleast verify that its not some guy leveling the hell out you creepy looking fucks.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    meanwhile, kilgore's posting on skatz while druff caters to the mumbles, fps russia, mintjewlips and larry's of the world

i shouldn't complain but nice business model you've got going druff

Wow so you get an old hag with saggy tits to add to the three handed circle jerk and that's supposed to represent a "good business model"?

And you old geezers don't even know if it's really a female

My god you nerds need to get out more, atleast verify that its not some guy leveling the hell out you creepy looking fucks.
    Blake can correct me if im wrong but i assume hes referring to the quality of the humans in question.

Comments

blake: obv
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Gold
    Load Metric
    plz dont rain on his parade

Load Metric
    Re: Kilgores assertation that we never friendly on the forum:

I gave druff the permission (not that he needed it) to go and look through my PM's.

we were friendly. Friendly enough that she shared facebook posts with me (as examples of her writing) about very intimate things about her family. She even sent me some facebook screen grabs of posts she made about vegas (again, as examples of her writing, as that's what we talked about.)

Shit, she even sent me photos of her and her friends, of her motorcycle, and even gave me a detailed trip report about her weekend she went off on.

Not once did I ever fucking hit on her, or even send any lewd or creepy messages.

Oh and by the way, I found her instagram way after we started talking here in PMs. So it wasn't a shot in the dark or anything, I felt I was requesting to follow someone who I was friendly with on PFA and who actually sent me some nice messages about running bad in vegas.

As for the IG account, yes, i talked to her there, and she responded and talked with me. I didn't screen shot those bc I didn't think it was necessary. I only saved screen shots of her IG as proof of it, bc from the get go I sensed there was something up with her (mostly bc she sent me pics that she claimed were taken in july but clearly were taken in the fall.)

She can say all she wants. I have all of this proof and all she's got is a fucking story. read her the riot act? lol we all saw the message I sent her on FB. she's clearly exaggerating. but that's ok. not my problem.

my problem is that, even with Druff stepping in and telling you faggots that this is more than just what's being shown (mostly bc I said i wouldn't post any of the proof publicly bc that would be posting her information) you still won't shut the fuck up.

Y'all are getting rolled here. Druff knows this. I know this. you should too.

good bye. enjoy your evenings. see ya later. probably not. You can go back to being pouty 4 year olds because Kilgore couldn't handle it anymore and asked to be self banned. And druff fell for that too, and is now sending messages back and forth. Let her have her account and let her post here if she wants to say this stuff.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

I gave druff the permission (not that he needed it) to go and look through my PM's.

we were friendly. Friendly enough that she shared facebook posts with me (as examples of her writing) about very intimate things about her family. She even sent me some facebook screen grabs of posts she made about vegas (again, as examples of her writing, as that's what we talked about.)

Shit, she even sent me photos of her and her friends, of her motorcycle, and even gave me a detailed trip report about her weekend she went off on.

Not once did I ever fucking hit on her, or even send any lewd or creepy messages.

Oh and by the way, I found her instagram way after we started talking here in PMs. So it wasn't a shot in the dark or anything, I felt I was requesting to follow someone who I was friendly with on PFA and who actually sent me some nice messages about running bad in vegas.

As for the IG account, yes, i talked to her there, and she responded and talked with me. I didn't screen shot those bc I didn't think it was necessary. I only saved screen shots of her IG as proof of it, bc from the get go I sensed there was something up with her (mostly bc she sent me pics that she claimed were taken in july but clearly were taken in the fall.)

She can say all she wants. I have all of this proof and all she's got is a fucking story. read her the riot act? lol we all saw the message I sent her on FB. she's clearly exaggerating. but that's ok. not my problem.

my problem is that, even with Druff stepping in and telling you faggots that this is more than just what's being shown (mostly bc I said i wouldn't post any of the proof publicly bc that would be posting her information) you still won't shut the fuck up.

Based on our history, I 100% don't believe you

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

that's great lare. the one thing i didn't see you mention was your allegation that "people" told you that she posted your number on skatz. that was obv a lie right?

Thread Information