Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Micon's Backer Dump's Him

Load Metric

Micon's Backer Dump's Him

Kinda shocked that a backer would dump him at the half way point of w.s.o.p, The backer is stuck good money at this point, I think he should stay on in till the end to try and bail out.

Load Metric
    I wonder if Michael has a notarized backer agreement ...?

Load Metric
    Backer still has him just not backing him fully. My guess is Bryan wanted to play an extra tourney and backer was not open to fully buying him in.

Load Metric
    Prolly has a tourney by tourney deal where micon just gets to keep a small freeroll of any tourney he cashes in with no makeup. Doesn't really make sense to back somebody with makeup when you will have to wait a year for the next wsop to attempt to collect the makeup

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Prolly has a tourney by tourney deal where micon just gets to keep a small freeroll of any tourney he cashes in with no makeup. Doesn't really make sense to back somebody with makeup when you will have to wait a year for the next wsop to attempt to collect the makeup
    Yes I believe Micon gives him like 80% or more depending on how much in the hole he is. The more money Micon loses the bigger of a percentage his backer takes. But At least Micon will always get some small profit (assuming he is positive at end of series).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Yes I believe Micon gives him like 80% or more depending on how much in the hole he is. The more money Micon loses the bigger of a percentage his backer takes. But At least Micon will always get some small profit (assuming he is positive at end of series).

Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Time for Druff and Micon to rekindle their long lost friendship.

Word around the camp fire is that Druff and Micon have taken steps "chatted/ or had dinner etc." at the WSOP to begin reconciliation but it was supposedly agreed upon to flatly deny and keep secret they're speaking again as to not alienate forum members who have chose sides. I have no idea if this is true, it's just word around the camp fire. Maybe Micon has a new backer, maybe he doesn't:0

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

Word around the camp fire is that Druff and Micon have taken steps "chatted/ or had dinner etc." at the WSOP to begin reconciliation but it was supposedly agreed upon to flatly deny and keep secret they're speaking again as to not alienate forum members who have chose sides. I have no idea if this is true, it's just word around the camp fire. Maybe Micon has a new backer, maybe he doesn't:0
    That has to be the most retarded logic ever. Micon is a NEGATIVE EV investment in pretty much everything except shilling for bitcoins and e-cigs. Hell I might convince people to return to Marlboro.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I don't know what campfire you are sitting around -- probably the one in your head.

Micon and I are not friends, and never will be again. We have not had dinner or chatted about anything besides him assisting me with restoring my access to DD after I lost it due to the 2.0 changes.

We essentially have a peace agreement, where he is honoring our contract and we are not going to speak ill of one another, but we aren't going to be socializing again.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I don't know what campfire you are sitting around -- probably the one in your head.

Micon and I are not friends, and never will be again. We have not had dinner or chatted about anything besides him assisting me with restoring my access to DD after I lost it due to the 2.0 changes.

We essentially have a peace agreement, where he is honoring our contract and we are not going to speak ill of one another, but we aren't going to be socializing again.
    So you were guest number 6?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's okay Micon is playing slots and making money plugging e-cigs.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    It's okay Micon is playing slots and making money plugging e-cigs.
    Name:  Twitter - Recent images by @BryanMicon.png
Views: 843
Size:  338.3 KB

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    If all the former DD members who don't have access to our accounts step up and fire Micon $5 on paypal Micon will be able to buy in.

Load Metric
    What is up with the new picture of Micon on DD's front page? Shouldn't he be smoking an e-cig rather than a pipe? His facial expression screams "God I fucked up royally"
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    What is up with the new picture of Micon on DD's front page? Shouldn't he be smoking an e-cig rather than a pipe? His facial expression screams "God I fucked up royally"
    Wow, that picture is creepy. Hide yo kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Seriously! He should at least shaved before taking the picture rather than looking like a nerd going through puberty.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    He is either trying out for the role of Buster in the Arrested Development Movie, pedophile, or guy who plays speed chess in Washington Square Park.

Last edited by bukowski72; 06-23-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post

He is either trying out for the role of Buster in the Arrested Development Movie, pedophile, or guy who plays speed chess in Washington Square Park.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Thread Information