Thread: Las Vegas woman steals tip jar from restaurant, gets blown up on internet

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Las Vegas woman steals tip jar from restaurant, gets blown up on internet

A woman walked into Teriyaki Madness in Las Vegas, and asked for a sample of beef. The cashier said they don't do samples, but she demanded one anyway. When the cashier turned his back to go ask about it, she swiped the tip jar.

Teriyaki Madness then posted the video its Facebook. After 3 million views, she was identified by several people as Jen Noriega. Her ex-boyfriend even showed up in the thread.

A girl showed up in the thread and stated that she had stolen before -- a checkbook from an older woman -- but that the woman never pressed charges. It was also said that Jen has two kids, but they live with the father and she rarely sees them. I don't know if any of this was true, but that's what was written on the Facebook page.

Jen Noriega's Facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/jen.noriega.94

It does seem to be the same girl.

KTNV Las Vegas did a report tonight, stating that the perpetrator has been arrested, but does not name her.

They also show a second brief video, where she appears to have done this to another restaurant.

Supposedly as many as 30 places have had their tip jars stolen by this girl. WTF?

Paging WhoJedi!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The amount of time spent on doing this is pretty close to minimum wage work. And then it's inevitable that you will get caught some day. I hope she gets the maximum honestly.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    A woman walked into Teriyaki Madness in Las Vegas, and asked for a sample of beef. The cashier said they don't do samples, but she demanded one anyway. When the cashier turned his back to go ask about it, she swiped the tip jar.

Teriyaki Madness then posted the video its Facebook. After 3 million views, she was identified by several people as Jen Noriega. Her ex-boyfriend even showed up in the thread.

A girl showed up in the thread and stated that she had stolen before -- a checkbook from an older woman -- but that the woman never pressed charges. It was also said that Jen has two kids, but they live with the father and she rarely sees them. I don't know if any of this was true, but that's what was written on the Facebook page.

Jen Noriega's Facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/jen.noriega.94

It does seem to be the same girl.

KTNV Las Vegas did a report tonight, stating that the perpetrator has been arrested, but does not name her.

They also show a second brief video, where she appears to have done this to another restaurant.

Supposedly as many as 30 places have had their tip jars stolen by this girl. WTF?

Paging WhoJedi!

Judging by how skinny she isn't, I'm guessing that she isn't a methhead.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  jj.PNG
Views: 1281
Size:  288.7 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Name:  jj.PNG
Views: 1281
Size:  288.7 KB
    Maybe she used to steal from children's charities? Maybe this picture motivates her to be a better person
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information