Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Statement to Mason Malmuth regarding his allegations

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Mason is also getting owned pretty hard in his "Witteles Infringement" thread, with his own users (including some who dislike PFA) telling him how wrong he is.

Beautiful.

Mason is napping out the thread now and not responding, despite posting in other threads (including the one about Larry).
    you seriously have no vision, unlike micon

this is the best thing that can happen to you, run with it. You have public opinion on your side, not to mention that legally mason is clutching at straws

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Where is this faggot, I'll get canned and make fun of him

Load Metric
    This situation reminded me of Dutch the you mentioned he has perhaps thrown you off your game for the WSOP...or maybe he has set you up to settle as he feels you'll win big this year and will follow up his first contact with this (see below). So actually good luck?

http://f5poker.com/poker-news/2014/6...ment-right-1k/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    How was he supposed to know that the old cunt would take such talk of secret lol forums so literally.
    That was his obvious intention, so its pretty hard to absolve him of any blame on it.

Either way, Druff is on solid ground by the looks of it. So let the old bastard hang himself. Only his most dedicated 'fluffers' are speaking out for him now.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Platinum
    Load Metric
    What a massive petty loser this Mason guy is.

Sad and hilarious. Hilarious because they supposedly actually had the low iq to ask for a password to the "secret forum".

Fluffer, if he actually sent you a pm asking for the password etc, you need to screenshot that and post it. That would be priceless

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The truth about Todd and PFA turns into...

...The truth about Mason and 2+2...

Frickin Priceless!

And the most hilarious part is that he even has numerous posters including long time posters on his site telling him how full of shit he really is.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: truth about Mason rep

Load Metric
    Things must be getting rough over at the 4 forums, because now they are just straight deleting posts. Here's what I posted at 11:39 EDT. It is no longer there, but I received no notice or sanctions.
    Name:  Screenshot 2017-06-04 at 11.54.26 PM.png
Views: 435
Size:  98.2 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Mason's response tonight to all of the criticism:

"Hi Everyone: We're expecting our attorney to post soon in this thread, probably tomorrow, explaining exactly what is the status of the content that appears on our site."

That's it.

I can only imagine what we will be reading from the attorney tomorrow.

I will fathom a guess that it won't go over too well with the userbase there.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Larry reveling in the defining moment of his life

mom and dad must be so proud

Comments

gauchojake: lol

LarryLaffer: ya thas it

Load Metric
    Seems like a tight use of time by all involved.

(Not giggling)
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Banned
    Load Metric

"Hi Everyone: We're expecting our attorney to post soon in this thread, probably tomorrow, explaining exactly what is the status of the content that appears on our site."

That's it.

damn shame you're banned from posting on 2+2

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

That's it.

damn shame you're banned from posting on 2+2
    I don't need to post in that thread.

The users repeatedly owning Mason in that thread are saying all that needs to be said.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Mason believing the use of the word "fluffer" was in relation to his wife lol

I know she's a lady of some considerable age. But fucking hell, it looks like she died months ago. There isn't a cock on this earth she could make erect. An absolute horror show.

Speaking of our fluffer. You want to ban him for what exactly? He Trolled Mason and those whoppers on 2p like a champ. How was he supposed to know that the old cunt would take such talk of secret lol forums so literally.

And if it's any consolation. I think Mason's piss is slightly warmer than yours right now.
    mason and his mods pmed me asking if i could give them info about the secret forum giggling, also if i could give them the password to the secret forum

but that twink, srslysirius tipped them off that i was a troll

btw i wanted them to take talk of a secret forum seriously, you dumb fuck
    If Srslysirius really did come to 2+2's aid then some seriously serious reevaluation needs to take place.

Has anyone ever been removed from the HOF?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post

mason and his mods pmed me asking if i could give them info about the secret forum giggling, also if i could give them the password to the secret forum

but that twink, srslysirius tipped them off that i was a troll

btw i wanted them to take talk of a secret forum seriously, you dumb fuck
    If Srslysirius really did come to 2+2's aid then some seriously serious reevaluation needs to take place.

Srsly just clarified that fluffer was joking about the secret forum.

Load Metric

Among other things, it was a funny aptitude test that Fluffer made at Malmuth & co's expense. Did you guys learn nothing during the Ski team years?

There was absolutely no reason for Srsly to do this unless he felt we were abusing the disabled and felt sorry for him.

Why did Srsly think this was his role?

Does Srsly go to children's birthday parties and give away the magicians secrets?

Druff, you and I have a different appreciation for the theater of the absurd. Fluffer gets it

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    What a massive petty loser this Mason guy is.

Sad and hilarious. Hilarious because they supposedly actually had the low iq to ask for a password to the "secret forum".

Fluffer, if he actually sent you a pm asking for the password etc, you need to screenshot that and post it. That would be priceless
    unfortunately SS got me banned

*giggling*
    Load Metric

Among other things, it was a funny aptitude test that Fluffer made at Malmuth & co's expense. Did you guys learn nothing during the Ski team years?

There was absolutely no reason for Srsly to do this unless he felt we were abusing the disabled and felt sorry for him.

Why did Srsly think this was his role?

Does Srsly go to children's birthday parties and give away the magicians secrets?

Druff, you and I have a different appreciation for the theater of the absurd. Fluffer gets it

both doug polk and mason are holding a shindig together at wsop, hence SS doesnt want to ruffle feathers

he should have just stayed out of it

Load Metric
    turns out my post was deleted because writing sh*t is considered avoiding the profanity filter.

Load Metric
    I, of course, knew Srslysirius's motivation. It was kind of rhetorical

Look, since we are giving away the secret recipe here ....

I am quite certain nobody here at PFA gives two shits about Malmuth's tax return or copyright. This is entertainment at other's expense. High art

Druff, you unwittingly stumbled upon a winning formula both here and on the radio. I am not alone when I say that the earnest discussion of poker in the year of our lord, 2017 strikes me as quaint - if not pathetic and childlike. Polk (and by extension, Srsly) still party like its 2005.

Unbeknownst to you my chubby friend (credit Fluffer), PFA derives some entertainment from poker. Think of Drexel's success. What do you think he means when he says "Fraud Show"? The "no fun" zone. He's a grown man who finds 2+2-like discussion of the game he plays tiresome.

Malmuth and the noise over at 2+2 are the humorless, slow kids with a tired hobby. They are ripe targets for trolls and bullies. The resulting gift is endless lulz. Along comes Srslysirius... ain't it a wonder that earnestness is a synonym for serious. Srslysirius used to get it and now he doesn't. Being earnest is not a positive quality. It needs to be quashed upon first sighting. It is weakness.

Fluffer is a funny guy. The threat to ban him leaves me incredulous. Was this some attempt to offer a human sacrifice to show you're playing ball with 2+2's lawyers? I'm at a loss.

We need to get our house in order before we continue what I hope will be a 7 year crusade.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    I, of course, knew Srslysirius's motivation. It was kind of rhetorical

Look, since we are giving away the secret recipe here ....

I am quite certain nobody here at PFA gives two shits about Malmuth's tax return or copyright. This is entertainment at other's expense. High art

Druff, you unwittingly stumbled upon a winning formula both here and on the radio. I am not alone when I say that the earnest discussion of poker in the year of our lord, 2017 strikes me as a quaint - if not pathetic and childlike. Polk (and by extension, Srsly) still party like its 2005.

Unbeknownst to you my chubby friend (credit Fluffer), PFA derives some entertainment from poker. Think of Drexel's success. What do you think he means when he says "Fraud Show"? The "no fun" zone. He's a grown man who finds 2+2-like discussion of the game he plays tiresome.

Malmuth and the noise over at 2+2 are the humorless, slow kids with a tired hobby. They are ripe targets for trolls and bullies. The resulting gift is endless lulz. Along comes Srslysirius... ain't it a wonder that earnestness is a synonym for serious. Srslysirius used to get it and now he doesn't. Being earnest is not a positive quality. It needs to be quashed upon first sighting. It is weakness.

Fluffer is a funny guy. The threat to ban him leaves me incredulous. Was this some attempt to offer a human sacrifice to show you're playing ball with 2+2's lawyers? I'm at a loss.

We need to get our house in order before we continue what I hope will be a 7 year crusade.
    i would say a little harsh. Until SS chimes and explains himself i will give the closet fag the benefit of the doubt

maybe he was concerned that i was going to get druff in further trouble, hence him posting

"fluffer is just making things up to be funny"

which inadvertently got me banned

Comments

Sanlmar: I don't get it but I'll chalk it up to professional courtesy between twinks.

Thread Information