Thread: Stupid Black Preacher convinces congregation they are above death.. They are NOT!!

Load Metric

Stupid Black Preacher convinces congregation they are above death.. They are NOT!!

This could be n-words do dumb things.. or just random stupid shit but I thought this deserved its own thread..

Priest Light Monyeki from Soshanguve, South Africa, took it upon himself to prove his follower’s were superhuman and immortal, with a seriously dangerous stunt.
    The priest declared to his congregation they should not fear death, as they will not die, before proceeding to pour bottles of water contaminated with rat poison into their mouths…

5 died.. 13 additional hospitalized and like any typical n-word he denies responsibility for what happened.

http://www.unilad.co.uk/viral/priest...-they-all-die/

Load Metric
    This is what happens when missionaries introduce religion to those who are stupid enough to believe it...

I maintain the best Christians/Muslims are those who are healthily skeptical of their own beliefs. The more devout someone is the more I worry about them..

Also why should he apologize? It was clearly God;s will.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    This is what happens when missionaries introduce religion to those who are stupid enough to believe it...

I maintain the best Christians/Muslims are those who are healthily skeptical of their own beliefs. The more devout someone is the more I worry about them..

I will say this, The Catholic Church feeds, clothes, and houses more people then any group on earth.

There are extremists but the regular devout religious aren't the dangerous ones.

It's the people that think they are above it all.
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Load Metric
    Christians atleast had a reformation period, saw the religion for what it was.

Islams backward barbarism is alive and well today, totally not compatible with western society, mainly because just questioning your religion is grounds for death.

The Jews........well the jews are the jews. Shalom.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. hels yourself fag.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegnation22 View Post

I will say this, The Catholic Church feeds, clothes, and houses more people then any group on earth.

There are extremists but the regular devout religious aren't the dangerous ones.

you forgot they are also the biggest employer of pedo's.

lot of gross priests diddling the alter boys.

I guess that's why you're so religious.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Islams backward barbarism is alive and well today, totally not compatible with western society, mainly because just questioning your religion is grounds for death.

That guy IS a Christian, dumbass.

Mark 16:17-18

"And these signs shall follow them that believe: In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues. They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them;"

Somewhere around 100 "snake handling" Churches in that US interpret the same verse the same way, resulting in at least 100 deaths.

http://www.kentucky.com/news/hot-top...e44490747.html

Has Christianity had a "reformation" since May of 2014?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

That guy IS a Christian, dumbass.

Mark 16:17-18

"And these signs shall follow them that believe: In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues. They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them;"

Somewhere around 100 "snake handling" Churches in that US interpret the same verse the same way, resulting in at least 100 deaths.

http://www.kentucky.com/news/hot-top...e44490747.html

Has Christianity had a "reformation" since May of 2014?

He's no more Christian then Madonna is British.

I mean all religions are sects of whatever came before them, but to associate a religion with the acts of a lunatic just because he claims to be apart of that religion is disingenuous at best, i mean ffs you're Jewish you should know exactly what im referring too.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. hels yourself fag.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

Look at this. Radical Americanism tard fires off glowing reference towards the Catholic Church.... From Boston too.

You tick more boxes than a fucking school teacher.

Comments

big dick: Talent

nunbeater: hoof

BCR: Haha

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Look at this. Radical Americanism tard fires off glowing reference towards the Catholic Church.... From Boston too.

You tick more boxes than a fucking school teacher.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Pretty fucking amazing that some of the same assholes who are mindbogglingly quick on the trigger to lump people like this...snake worshippers...etc etc into the same big group of Christians...

But when it comes to Muslims, they will surely be the first to shout how the terrorists, extremists or what have you "are not true Muslims"..."you can't label all of them for the actions of a few" "real Muslims are peaceful and tolerant"
    "They wont hurt you"

Irony is that the real Muslim religion is not accepting of non-muslims and even "Americanized Muslims" and they believe those people should be annihilated sooner or later at any cost.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: you're talking shit, gordo... but wb fella
    Last edited by Gordman; 02-20-2017 at 10:57 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    As a Christian, Last time i checked, im pretty fucking sure that if i mess with a poisonous snake, or drink a bunch of poisonous water, im going to have a bad time. No crack smoking inbred preacher is going to convince me otherwise

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Deleted (posting error)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Pretty fucking amazing that some of the same assholes who are mindbogglingly quick on the trigger to lump people like this...snake worshippers...etc etc into the same big group of Christians...

But when it comes to Muslims, they will surely be the first to shout how the terrorists, extremists or what have you "are not true Muslims"..."you can't label all of them for the actions of a few" "real Muslims are peaceful and tolerant"
    "They wont hurt you"

Irony is that the real Muslim religion is not accepting of non-muslims and even "Americanized Muslims" and they believe those people should be annihilated sooner or later at any cost.
    '

Nice job. That was the exact opposite of my point.

According to you and everyone else on the right, only white Christians are capable of being mentally ill rogue bad apples. Everyone else is clearly a reflection of their billion+ peers.

Comments

BCR: Exactly

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I call bull shit on that whole story even though it takes place in South Africa. It would literally always be a fake poison used in this scenario. No pastor actually believes he can perform miracles deep down.

Load Metric
    snake handlers in rural Appalachia are pretty fucking interesting if you ask me.

Comments

Tellafriend: give it a try
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

True, but it also preaches not using birth control, and works the political process to advance that agenda. So, perhaps it's a wash in terms of the misery people suffer because of insufficient resources to handle the number of children they have.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: birth control rep
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

True, but it also preaches not using birth control, and works the political process to advance that agenda. So, perhaps it's a wash in terms of the misery people suffer because of insufficient resources to handle the number of children they have.
    and they condone the sexual activities of priests and altar boys.

fucking hypocrites.

George Steinbrenner

Thread Information