View Poll Results: Move the Trump thread to separate forum?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

9 26.47%
  • NO

25 73.53%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: POLL: Is it time to send the #TrumpTrain thread to its own forum?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    People in northern Europe live better than people in the U.S. I love my country but it's the truth.
    They have more vacation time, they work less hours per week,they eat better, they treat each other better,overall just a better quality of life.

Don't forget also. People can walk into their doctors (for free) and walk out with subscriptions for multiple amounts of different drugs. Again, for free.

The wealth America has, and the way people with not much money are medically treated, is an absolute disgrace.

And that idiot is bragging about medical care lol.

You couldn't make it up.

Comments

hongkonger: On fire

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    lol "some dumbasses"?

Have seen the extent of the violence in your fucked up country. You miss all the mass shootings, child deaths, the police brutality? etc. etc. etc.

You can play the population card if you want. But we can go per capita and make it look even worse if you wish?

And christ, even your bitches are uncivilized. A quarter of all female prisoners on this planet are held in American prisons. You have 4% of the worlds population.... Just think about that for a second.
    <YAWN> So what? Criminals belong in prison.

America is circling the drain right now.

Nope. We'll survive. But thanks for your concern. The spirit of America is strong.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by David USF View Post

A mere week is only a temporary band-aid. You'll be tilting again when you return.

You have a madman who has the power & capability to end all human life on earth if he just so happens to feel like doing so.

Yes, that tilts me

There, you finally landed a blow.
    Calm down, boss. In addition to being formally impeached by the U.S. Congress, the President can also be removed from office by the VP or members of his cabinet via section 4 of the 25th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Therefore, he can't go full Hitler on the world.

https://www.romper.com/p/could-donal...resident-22722
    Last edited by David USF; 02-19-2017 at 07:36 PM.

Load Metric
    People in northern Europe live better than people in the U.S. I love my country but it's the truth.
    They have more vacation time, they work less hours per week,they eat better, they treat each other better,overall just a better quality of life.
    Canada, Australia, New Zealand too.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

Don't forget also. People can walk into their doctors (for free) and walk out with subscriptions for multiple amounts of different drugs. Again, for free.

The wealth America has, and the way people with not much money are medically treated, is an absolute disgrace.

And that idiot is bragging about medical care lol.

You couldn't make it up.
    So fucking this
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

You have a madman who has the power & capability to end all human life on earth if he just so happens to feel like doing so.

Yes, that tilts me

There, you finally landed a blow.
    Calm down, boss. In addition to being formally impeached by the U.S. Congress, the President can also be removed from office by the VP or members of his cabinet via section 4 of the 25th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Therefore, he can't go full Hitler to the world.

Full Hitler?

You mean full Truman, right?

Are you stating that Trump does not have the authority to go nuclear if 'he interprets' an imminent threat on America?

Doesn't the whole process not just take a few minutes after he makes the call?.... Like no Cabinet meetings or it getting sent to the SCJ w/e.

Maybe, and hopefully i'm wrong on that?

Load Metric
    There is no such thing as "free", and anything thats "free" is either useless or expired.

Lol at lord of the Freud not even acknowledging the invasion of sand n-words that have literally set up sharia law in the dune coon slums.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You are a bigoted assmunch.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    You don't live here anymore, I get that. Everytime I see Lord of Fail post Anti American Propaganda you are right there agreeing with and giving him the green rep.

What you need is that Red, White and Blue rep you fucking Benedict Arnold cum dumpster.
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegnation22 View Post

You don't live here anymore, I get that. Everytime I see Lord of Fail post Anti American Propaganda you are right there agreeing with and giving him the green rep.

What you need is that Red, White and Blue rep you fucking Benedict Arnold cum dumpster.
    This is exactly why America is FAR FROM the greatest country on earth.

Because there's too many people like you who refuse to question your country. Any dissent is looked on as some sort of treason.

You should be questioning every single day. It is what will really MAGA.

They got you, and millions like you, exactly where they want you.

It's you who needs to look in the mirror, not Hongkonger.

You fucking retard.

Load Metric
    yep, its time to make those countries pay tribute for the protection the US provides....no more living for free under the star spangled defense umbrella
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric

Calm down, boss. In addition to being formally impeached by the U.S. Congress, the President can also be removed from office by the VP or members of his cabinet via section 4 of the 25th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Therefore, he can't go full Hitler to the world.

Full Hitler?

You mean full Truman, right?
    No. Hitler, as in fully insane. Truman was justified in bombing Japan.

Are you stating that Trump does not have the authority to go nuclear if 'he interprets' an imminent threat on America?

Doesn't the whole process not just take a few minutes after he makes the call?.... Like no Cabinet meetings or it getting sent to the SCJ w/e.

Maybe, and hopefully i'm wrong on that?
    I'm obv not an expert in protocol, but I don't think he can make the call without his cabinet members and the Joint Chiefs present. Pretty sure he wouldn't be allowed to nuke on a whim just because the wind blows in another direction. I trust he would be ousted ASAP via the 25th amendment before it happens. We would have to be in a full blown war or have been massively attacked for it to be more reasonable.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Agreed.
    Last edited by David USF; 02-19-2017 at 08:58 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Yes, thanks for the assistance in those two wars. But they're ours to claim, not yours.

But don't think we weren't grateful for that assistance. Your pat on the shoulder was more than deserved.
    Uhhh. The Soviets did most of the heavy lifting to defeat the Nazis, but the US had the best bomber air force and the A-bomb well before anyone else would have, so it would have taken longer and Truman would have had to think about nuking Germany if the Soviets hadn't already pounded the German forces into a ragtag bunch of old men and children.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I want to say thanks to LOtF for creating another trump thread.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: lol the irony isn't lost on me larry
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Thread Information