View Poll Results: Move the Trump thread to separate forum?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

9 26.47%
  • NO

25 73.53%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: POLL: Is it time to send the #TrumpTrain thread to its own forum?

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    While you boys are flailing about trying desperately to make American great again, don't forget, we don't need to make Great Britain great again, cos it already is great, was great, and will be great. We have "Great" in our country name - the clue's already there.

Tory or labour, with or without Europe, with or without the septics, we're fucking Great. Never forget that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    England is better tha the USA list

1. Gin
    2. Rock Music
    3. Double decker bus to single deck ratio

/List
    1. who's smashing high end gin?
    2. lol if you even for a second think english are killing rock, sir you do realize where the whole game came from no? and no its not elvis its muddy waters and the bunch, get your shit together.
    3. nobody cares what you're talking about.

/thread

gtfo, possibly your worst post and I don't mean to be rude but the whole rock thing rubbed me the wrong way.

Comments

dick: right

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    England is better tha the USA list

1. Gin
    2. Rock Music
    3. Double decker bus to single deck ratio

/List
    2. lol if you even for a second think english are killing rock, sir you do realize where the whole game came from no? and no its not elvis its muddy waters and the bunch, get your shit together.

/thread

gtfo, possibly your worst post and I don't mean to be rude but the whole rock thing rubbed me the wrong way.
    The Beetles
    Pink Floyd
    The Rolling Stones
    Led Zeppelin
    Queen
    The Who
    Deep Purple
    Black Sabboth

You are not being rude, you are dead wrong however.

Comments

lewfather: blinddded by the light, wrapped up like a douche another boner in the night.

Lord of the Fraud: top of his head list... i think it is close, but lew is wrong of course

Indyrick: I like all these bands

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegnation22 View Post
    Oppressed nation? I'm a fucking American.

Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.

We are the Mecca for Movies and Music, Professional Sports, Free Market Capitalism, Firearms, Smoke Shows, Prestigious Universities, The Best Doctors.

Lord of the Fag, Why do people flock to the United States from all around the world? Cause we are the leader in everything. Enjoy your rainy island ya fucking cunt.
    Then, explain why we can't play online poker at the biggest online poker site in the world without jumping through some fucking VPN hoop at the risk of getting banned and our money stolen by Pokerstars????

P.S. The GOP wants you to be able to buy and own guns even if you are mentally ill, but won't let you play online poker even if you aren't. Go fucking figure!

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: somebody not scared to look in the mirror. well said mumbles

big dick: Yep
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Canada supports this thread

Support for the Queen.

Comments

Hockey Guy: word

hongkonger: This

Banned
    Load Metric

/thread

The Beetles
    Pink Floyd
    The Rolling Stones
    Led Zeppelin
    Queen
    The Who
    Deep Purple
    Black Sabboth

You are not being rude, you are dead wrong however.
    I never said they didn't have great bands. You do see where you might be flawed here right? You listed...8 bands.

also lol @ fading spinal tap, these go to eleven, sir.

edit: I wouldn't say this is the definitive list or even my particular rankings but here's just one reason why you are dead wrong.

http://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-li...can-rock-bands

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    While you boys are flailing about trying desperately to make American great again, don't forget, we don't need to make Great Britain great again, cos it already is great, was great, and will be great. We have "Great" in our country name - the clue's already there.

Tory or labour, with or without Europe, with or without the septics, we're fucking Great. Never forget that.

Rousing. Inspired. Emotional, even.

Our former slaves should treat their colonial masters with a little more respect.

http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Name:  _83236396_1146899.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  82.9 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Canada supports this thread

Support for the Queen.

The official party line always has Britain & America as closest friends w/e..... But Britain & Canada share way more than just a monarch imo.

Putting aside the disgusting fact you are part French for a second. Your values stretch way beyond anything your lesser neighbors have to offer.

Culturally, decency, humility, respect.. To name but a few of the traits our bloated cousins fall down in, but traits our great nations both excel in.

God bless Canada & God save the Queen.

Comments

lewfather: disgusting french

hongkonger: Yessssssssss

Tegnation22: Fuck Quebec

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Lord of the shit, will u stop ripping on trump if I said I was part british?? We're not so different, u and i

Load Metric
    Remember when men were men, when men got their hair cut at a barber, didn't use gel, didn't frost their tips, get called for roughing the passer or complain about moving threads on a forum.

Make PFA Great Again

Load Metric
    REMEMBER WHEN THE NBA WAS AWESOME. AND YOU DIDN'T GET A FUCKING FOUL CALLED ON SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING BABY AND CAN'T GO HARD IN THE PAINT.

MAKE AMERICA GO HARD IN THE PAINT AGAIN.

example A

"Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    But seriously I'm probably gonna swerve the Trump thread for a week or so. Unless the nonce cunt gets taken out obv.

It's necessary

The world is mad, America is mad, I am mad, everybody I speak to is mad. Heads are falling off all over the internet. And nobody is achieving anything other than piles of hate.

It's time to shave my sack and forget about politics for a few days.
    Why do you shave your sack? Manscaping is for poofs.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: if it don't get shaved, it don't get licked. and i need that warm moist tongue on my bollocks
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    REMEMBER WHEN THE NBA WAS AWESOME. AND YOU DIDN'T GET A FUCKING FOUL CALLED ON SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING BABY AND CAN'T GO HARD IN THE PAINT.

example A

The bad boy Pistons, Larry Bird, Chrles Barkley, Jordan, Bill Russell, Wilt Chamberlain would all make mincemeat out of today's NBA, AINEC. Bunch of fags.
    HILLARY WON

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

example A

The bad boy Pistons, Larry Bird, Chrles Barkley, Jordan, Bill Russell, Wilt Chamberlain would all make mincemeat out of today's NBA, AINEC. Bunch of fags.
    oh no and you gucci but the thing about it is... your current NBA came from rules that were implemented to benefit NBA's god... Michael Jordan.

quicker you realize that honestly the better, the fact that you almost certainly contradict yourself in your own sentence speaks unspeakable volumes. "The bad boy pistons, Jordan."

I don't want to have to call it but we're getting close to moot here much less bird law.

Load Metric

oh no and you gucci but the thing about it is... your current NBA came from rules that were implemented to benefit NBA's god... Michael Jordan.

quicker you realize that honestly the better, the fact that you almost certainly contradict yourself in your own sentence speaks unspeakable volumes. "The bad boy pistons, Jordan."

I don't want to have to call it but we're getting close to moot here much less bird law.
    You're right my point mentioning Jordan was his great defense.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    lewfather owning heads left and right.

Banned
    Load Metric

You're right my point mentioning Jordan was his great defense.
    I think at the end of his career people will mention how great of a defender Lebron was.

Load Metric

Rousing. Inspired. Emotional, even.

Our former slaves should treat their colonial masters with a little more respect.

Name:  americanflag20fc.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  79.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Lord of the shit, will u stop ripping on trump if I said I was part british?? We're not so different, u and i

How can we be lovers if we can't be friends? How can we start over when the fighting never ends? Baby, how can we make love if we can't make amends? How can we be lovers if we can't be, can't be friends?

Can accept being viciously attacked by Ku Klux Klan hillbillies. But the basketball hideousness needs to stop.

We WERE discussing how great the mighty United Kingdom is... Would be akin to me polluting one of your shitty 4th July threads with talk of cricket.

Thread Information