Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
I would have bet my whole commission check that Shapiro would be your favorite YouTube Personality. I think you two might be somehow related.
Ben Shapiro's problem is that he isn't entertaining. He doesn't even have a good voice for radio, nor does he have a particularly good or confident presence on video.

He is very smart and is excellent at debating. I agree with most of his politics, though he's more conservative than I am. However, the guy just gets boring to watch and listen to after awhile. It's not just the lack of humor, but more the lack of broadcast presence.

Crowder has a good broadcast presence, and he mixes humor in with his serious coverage of topics. The only part of Crowder's content I don't like much are his interviews. He tends to only interview like-minded guests, and they tend to just sit there for an extended period of time sucking each other off. That's not interesting to me.

Some of Crowder's funniest stuff comes from when he goes on the road, blends in with ridiculous SJWs, pretends to be one of them and secretly films it. I also love when he grabs left-leaning videos (usually by celebrities) and tears them apart, bit by bit.

Crowder is a member of the Christian right, but he rarely incorporates that into his act, and is actually quite reasonable in his political views. For example, he recently described Sean Spicer as someone who "comes off aggressive because he's an insecure guy and is trying to compensate." How many right wing commentators would say something like that?
Agree with everything you said except I think we have different ideas of entertaining. I find it very entertaining during Shapiro's Q & A where he completely annihilates people spouting dumb shit and almost brings them to tears while they try to persuade him that 'gender and sex' are not connected or that 'white privilege' needs to be fixed.

I do find it funny though that you say Shapiro is more conservative than you are. Which idea do you both disagree on? Abortion?