Thread: Say there was a politician I didn't like, who owned a big businsess, and refused to divest...

Bronze
    Load Metric

Say there was a politician I didn't like, who owned a big businsess, and refused to divest...

what would be the best way to cost that person money, with minimal or no money or time investment by me? I also don't want to commit any crime or use my real name (though I could, with no crime.) No hacking skills either, legality notwithstanding.

The whole call your congressperson thing seems like a huge waste of time, and frankly the senator in my state is bought and paid for, and 1,000,000 calls won't make a difference.

I think this person cares about money and power, only, and if the bottom line (e.g. call center hours, reservations etc.) got fucked up for some reason, this person would care. Which would make me happy.

I could buy fake poker tourney chips then flush them down his toilets...

Thoughts?

Load Metric
    You sound like a loser

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerpiper View Post
    what would be the best way to cost that person money, with minimal or no money or time investment by me? I also don't want to commit any crime or use my real name (though I could, with no crime.) No hacking skills either, legality notwithstanding.

The whole call your congressperson thing seems like a huge waste of time, and frankly the senator in my state is bought and paid for, and 1,000,000 calls won't make a difference.

I think this person cares about money and power, only, and if the bottom line (e.g. call center hours, reservations etc.) got fucked up for some reason, this person would care. Which would make me happy.

I could buy fake poker tourney chips then flush them down his toilets...

Thoughts?

Great post, and wow are we glad you brought this up. On behalf of PFA's community, I have put together a comprehensive list of the fucks we give about this timely subject.

Load Metric
    i should start playing wow again.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    like honestly im not taking code seriously, its too cold to fish, what else am i going to do until spring.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    the thing is know how this plays out; i buy the latest updates, discover my servers totally abandoned, pay to transfer all those fucking chars to a new host, then in 3 weeks when i realize my gear isnt the problem im going to be like oh cool im never ever doing this again and be out like $400.

Load Metric
    Draft kings and getting annihilated by me in halo 5 should be happening daily tine

Gold
    Load Metric
    I just can't after CRZ. I tried. I can't.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Draft kings and getting annihilated by me in halo 5 should be happening daily tine

draft kings is an itch i refuse to scratch. im sure someday ill fuck with halo 5 but it wont be soon. yakuza 0 sucked me into a few hundred hours of game play and im just done for a while, so splurging on a new xbox is even less likely at the mo.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    I just can't after CRZ. I tried. I can't.

i googled and it was literally a wall of complaints.

Load Metric
    Buy a god damn Xbox and experience the life changing joy that NBA dfs

Thread Information