Thread: Absolutely Shamefull Hawt Takes

Load Metric

Absolutely Shamefull Hawt Takes

Some dickheads just want to be famous for saying stupid shit.

Name:  IMG_2925.PNG
Views: 482
Size:  1.51 MB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Christ all these hot takes are for the most part horrid...and fox and espn dedicate a ton of airtime to these fuckers...I might be in the minority but that's why I like lebatard...he just clowns on those guys...

off topic: colin has to be banging that blonde on his show in the ass...no doubt...

Comments

lewfather: i hope so, because i'd like to imagine i'd be doing the same to her.

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Cowherd is a loud mouthed dipshit always has been. That being said I don't know who the bigger blowhard is in sports Cowherd or Skip Bayless (the same moron who swore we were being unfair to his man crush Tebow)

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I've hated him since the day Kirby Puckett died. Cowherd dedicated the entire day to ripping him apart and demanding that no one give him respect.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I've hated him since the day Kirby Puckett died. Cowherd dedicated the entire day to ripping him apart and demanding that no one give him respect.
    In honor of this discussion I started a poll

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Some dickheads just want to be famous for saying stupid shit.

Name:  IMG_2925.PNG
Views: 482
Size:  1.51 MB
    ESPN has completely lost its way. The novelty of being the first 24 hour sports outlet has expired and they don't know what to do next.

This tweet is simple proof that Bayles, Smith & Cowherd are just trying to get rich by being ESPN's version of Howard Stern.

I don't have the energy to filter the nonsense for some interesting original thoughts. I have no time for it. There are so many podcasts.

I favor the gambling podcasts where guys are only interested in their bottom line (and their record) and looking for an edge the public doesn't see. Original thinking. I marvel at how some of these underfunded, small time names come up with some great stuff.

I loved the chatter last week about stock analysts recommending Disney sell ESPN because ESPN is a drag on growth and earnings. Death can't come quick enough.

ESPN's shrinking subscriber base has weighed on Walt Disney's (DIS) fortunes for some time.

And as many observers have suggested, in order to remain one of the strongest players in the entertainment industry, the House of Mouse should spin off the sports television channel immediately.

This would remove ESPN's impact on Disney's otherwise solid results. In addition, it would get an independent valuation of ESPN that could help Disney obtain a buyer that would pay a premium.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

ESPN has completely lost its way. The novelty of being the first 24 hour sports outlet has expired and they don't know what to do next.

This tweet is simple proof that Bayles, Smith & Cowherd are just trying to get rich by being ESPN's version of Howard Stern.

I don't have the energy to filter the nonsense for some interesting original thoughts. I have no time for it. There are so many podcasts.

I favor the gambling podcasts where guys are only interested in their bottom line (and their record) and looking for an edge the public doesn't see. Original thinking. I marvel at how some of these underfunded, small time names come up with some great stuff.

I loved the chatter last week about stock analysts recommending Disney sell ESPN because ESPN is a drag on growth and earnings. Death can't come quick enough.

ESPN's shrinking subscriber base has weighed on Walt Disney's (DIS) fortunes for some time.

And as many observers have suggested, in order to remain one of the strongest players in the entertainment industry, the House of Mouse should spin off the sports television channel immediately.

This would remove ESPN's impact on Disney's otherwise solid results. In addition, it would get an independent valuation of ESPN that could help Disney obtain a buyer that would pay a premium.
    Not to be picky but Bayless and Cowherd are on Fox Sports now and have been for several months.

Load Metric
    I think being a professional troll might be the fastest career trajectory to earning millions in sports or political commentary. jim Rome kind of started the train and is worth 9 figures off syndication, and now all these fools took the ball and ran with it to the next level of foolishness.

Comments

Daly: Gets it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I think being a professional troll might be the fastest career trajectory to earning millions in sports or political commentary. jim Rome kind of started the train and is worth 9 figures off syndication, and now all these fools took the ball and ran with it to the next level of foolishness.
    :

Load Metric
    He does have one of the hottest females in sports as his assistant though

#teamkristine

Thread Information