Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2016 was the hottest year on record

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    wait a minute San, are you a hoarder? and why do you need to bribe your wife to "go for a roll in the sack"
    I am delighted to see the subject turn to something of interest. Me

I am bored out of my tree and feeling reflective.

I am a hoarder. Christmas Day I went to put on something nice. I pulled out a sweater from my closet. It still had the tag on it - from last fucking Christmas. Sister-in-law saw it and said she gave it to me as a present.

Is that a hoarder or just a cheap prick? I am that way personally. I'll buy my kid a car but it kills me to get a new one for myself. I got issues.

Just went to the auto show. I don't know why.

The sex thing. I am older than you so let me warn you of something. Pace yourself. As women approach middle age all the inhibitions disappear and their libido gets crazy. They finally stop hearing their mother's warning in their head? They are making up for lost time?

I don't need to bribe her. I need to hide.

She does get off on throwing stuff out and shopping. I used to have something to say and it used to be a fight. I have learned to shut my yap. Happy wife and happy life b.s. It's true.

I know you're a Michael Lewis junkie, but do you read fiction at all? Your writing style/sense of humor reminds me of Nelson Demille. You should pick up The Gold Coast if you're bored and haven't read it. I think you'd enjoy it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I am delighted to see the subject turn to something of interest. Me

I am bored out of my tree and feeling reflective.

I am a hoarder. Christmas Day I went to put on something nice. I pulled out a sweater from my closet. It still had the tag on it - from last fucking Christmas. Sister-in-law saw it and said she gave it to me as a present.

Is that a hoarder or just a cheap prick? I am that way personally. I'll buy my kid a car but it kills me to get a new one for myself. I got issues.

Just went to the auto show. I don't know why.

The sex thing. I am older than you so let me warn you of something. Pace yourself. As women approach middle age all the inhibitions disappear and their libido gets crazy. They finally stop hearing their mother's warning in their head? They are making up for lost time?

I don't need to bribe her. I need to hide.

She does get off on throwing stuff out and shopping. I used to have something to say and it used to be a fight. I have learned to shut my yap. Happy wife and happy life b.s. It's true.

I know you're a Michael Lewis junkie, but do you read fiction at all? Your writing style/sense of humor reminds me of Nelson Demille. You should pick up The Gold Coast if you're bored and haven't read it. I think you'd enjoy it.
    That's interesting. I'll look.

Fiction, generally no. Try to keep it real

The Undoing Project. I bought everyone that book for Christmas. YouTube Michael Lewis interview - with Gladwell or anyone else. It's great.

We have a poster whose name is Michael Lewis. This discovery was life changing yet not surprising.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Funny we were below normal here in the blast furnace of AZ.. Hell right now weve had a well below normal January with temps avg 3-4degrees below normal so far.. Normally were on the rise back towards avg around 70 yet were back in the 50s again this week and another massive snowstorm is about to hit the northern part of the state with as much as 2FT in Flagstaff..
    We can do some bro science, here's why we're cooler. Imagine earth is sealed room and the N and S poles are represented by a freezer on each end of said room. We're are in the center of said room.

What would happen if you left the doors open on the freezers?

We would experience cooling as the thawing is occurring. The freezers would get warmer and eventually thaw out (N and S poles). The overall avg temp of the room would be slowly rising.
    That's what is happening.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 01-18-2017 at 02:47 PM.

Load Metric
    well what led me to believe you're a hoarder was the paper towel thing. but maybe you were just being hyperbolic.

either way, I enjoyed the explanation.

as for the middle age women thing, the most current ex is 44.

I will not be doing that again.

I have learned very well from that.

also, you should definitely write some more shit.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

So your life revolves around your PFA posting?
    2,078 Plus your three dupes haha. Save it.
    At the moment i'm preoccupied with the total destruction of the right wing, you fuckers have gone totally insane. This is one of many battlegrounds.
    Only have 2 dupes that I remember and those are from my pissed off at 2+2 phase.

Yes, we have gone insane. Insane with the Presidency, insane with the Congress, the insane with Senate, and soon to be insane with the Supreme Court, insane with the Governorships & insane with all those state house out there. We may be nuts, but we're holding most of the cards right now.

But hey, you guys have Meryl Streep.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Sanlmar, through all your wonderfully worded musing, you pretty much nailed it. Well the solution to it anyway.

The West laughed when poorer nations asked us to cut down on the good life.

But now the boot is on the other foot with China, India and other developing nations helping to advance the crisis. It is us in the West now screaming foul.

The scrub peasants are now having some of that good life for themselves. And they fully understand why we for decades were happy to take a shit without wiping our arses.

So the solution.

No matter how much lip service we pay to the problem. We know the solution isn't happening via the stroke of a pen. For $$Trillions of reasons that is never happening.

The only way this planet stays healthy, is in the way of one almighty cull. And if there was a one-world order, I believe that solution to the problem would not be off the table.

If measures were put in place to ensure the population couldn't spiral out of control ever again. I would be totally on board with a program that could somehow terminate say 70% of human life.

Greater good is greater good.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

2,078 Plus your three dupes haha. Save it.
    At the moment i'm preoccupied with the total destruction of the right wing, you fuckers have gone totally insane. This is one of many battlegrounds.
    Only have 2 dupes that I remember and those are from my pissed off at 2+2 phase.

Yes, we have gone insane. Insane with the Presidency, insane with the Congress, the insane with Senate, and soon to be insane with the Supreme Court, insane with the Governorships & insane with all those state house out there. We may be nuts, but we're holding most of the cards right now.

But hey, you guys have Meryl Streep.
    We have Bernie, Grayson, Warren and 80% of the US electorate, the Dems are disliked because they're actually Republicans.

Could you imagine what it would be like if the elected Democrats were actually Democrats, every member down for the cause like Bernie. Oh man, The R's would have to beg the Democrats for appointments because they damn sure wouldn't get elected.

Thread Information