Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: *** The Push For WW3! The Lies,Manipulations and Implications ITT *** Assassination Attempt on Roger Stone?

Platinum
    Load Metric

*** The Push For WW3! The Lies,Manipulations and Implications ITT *** Assassination Attempt on Roger Stone?

The Deep State's extremely desperate for war w Iran, Russia and China. They'll stop at nothing to turn Trump against Russia.

Last edited by FPS_Russia; 01-20-2017 at 02:28 PM.

Load Metric
    [deleted picture of black penis out of respect for druff]

Comments

lewfather: OUT OF RESPECT FOR HENRY
    Last edited by Henry; 01-17-2017 at 08:14 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    My Saudi friend Henry supports wars for Saudi Arabia, no surprise there. They don't like people calling bullshit on their lies this early in the game.

Load Metric
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Informative and plenty of before and after pics.

How are these Neocons still giving us war advice, they should be in jail..

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Dude this is it, we might be going to war w China. It's unreported but Tillerson put us on a collision course w China, what a reckless statement.

We're going to have a couple Cuban Missile Crisis type events under Trump and that's if we run good.

Load Metric
    Fascinating but its difficult to really grasp the severity of this when you insist on only posting the videos in this thread.

Try spreading your wings a little.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Trump hasn't even slept in The White House yet and NPR and PBS are toast. The only stations not airing 100% pure corporate propaganda.
    Now it's time for the internet to get the Koch/FOX News treatment.
    http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2...tection-rules/
    Who better than an ex-lawyer for the Devil himself, Verizon. This guy has to be nothing short of a ruthless criminal.

WILD RIDE AHEAD —
    FCC to be led by Ajit Pai, staunch opponent of consumer protection rules
    Ex-Verizon lawyer Pai will take “weed whacker” to net neutrality under Trump.

President Donald Trump will select Republican Ajit Pai to become chairman of the Federal Communications Commission, Politico reported today.

"Two industry sources" who are familiar with the decision said an announcement could be made as soon as today, the report said. Pai would become chairman immediately, without needing to be confirmed by the Senate, because he is already a member of the commission. New commissioners must be approved by the Senate, but the president can select the chair from among the commissioners without any additional approvals.

Pai was widely expected to be appointed chairman on at least an interim basis, but Politico says Trump is appointing him as a long-term chair. That would mean Pai could lead the commission throughout Trump's four-year term in the White House.

"Pai, who met with Trump in New York on Monday, had been seen by many as a top contender for the job given his reputation as a telecom law expert who’s comfortable in front of the camera," Politico wrote. "But his selection is also somewhat of a departure for the incoming administration, which has tapped people outside of Washington for many top positions."

There's been no official confirmation of the decision yet, but we'll provide an update as soon as there is an announcement. We contacted Pai and his staff this afternoon but haven't heard back yet.

Pai does need to be reconfirmed by the Senate by the end of 2017 in order to serve another five-year term as commissioner, but that's likely a formality.

Pai was associate general counsel for Verizon from 2001 to 2003 and subsequently served as counsel for the US Senate Judiciary Committee, the US Department of Justice's Office of Legal Policy, and the FCC. Pai was nominated to the FCC by President Barack Obama at the recommendation of Senate Republican leadership. He was confirmed by the Senate in 2012.

Pai consistently opposed consumer protection regulations during the three-year chairmanship of Democrat Tom Wheeler, who left the FCC today. Pai opposed net neutrality rules and, after Trump's victory, said those rules' "days are numbered." He also opposed lower rate caps for inmate calling, rules designed to give TV consumers cheaper alternatives to rented set-top boxes, rules that protect the privacy of ISP customers, an update to the 31-year-old Lifeline phone subsidy program to help poor people buy Internet service, a speed increase in the FCC's broadband standard, an investigation of AT&T and Verizon charging competitors for data cap exemptions, and preemption of state laws that restrict expansion of municipal broadband.

Pai often argued that Wheeler's FCC exceeded its legal authority. In some cases, he was proven correct. For example, the municipal broadband decision was overturned in court, and the FCC lost several court decisions on inmate calling rate caps.

On the other hand, Pai also argued that Wheeler's majority "us[ed] legal authority the FCC doesn’t have" when it passed net neutrality rules and reclassified broadband as a common carrier service. Wheeler won that battle when a federal appeals court upheld the net neutrality rules and reclassification.

In his FCC bio, Pai argues that "consumers benefit most from competition, not preemptive regulation." After Trump's election victory, Pai gave a speech vowing to "fire up the weed whacker and remove those rules that are holding back investment, innovation, and job creation," and said that "during the Trump Administration, we will shift from playing defense at the FCC to going on offense."

Consumer advocacy group Free Press was alarmed by the news of Pai's promotion. “Ajit Pai has been on the wrong side of just about every major issue that has come before the FCC during his tenure," Free Press CEO Craig Aaron said in a statement sent to Ars. "He’s never met a mega-merger he didn’t like or a public safeguard he didn’t try to undermine... Pai has been an effective obstructionist who looks out for the corporate interests he used to represent in the private sector. If the new president really wanted an FCC chairman who'd stand up against the runaway media consolidation that Trump himself decried in the AT&T/Time Warner deal, Pai would have been his last choice."
    That's right (no pun intended) Mitch McConnell told Obama to pick this asshole and Obama did it, Obama and Hillary are both Republican operatives. All we need is Session's to add a "Christian Values" firewall.

I'd rather have those Microsoft tech support scammers in charge.
    Name:  ajit-pai-banner.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  25.8 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This is a really interesting speech, at first I was thinking wow this a great speech.
    Then it dawned on me, this is what he'd say if he was planning on regime change.
    Anyone want to decode it? Check out the comments, there's Iranians begging Israel for regime change, that's odd.

I think Trump really is going to move the embassy to Jerusalem. Supposedly this will cause all kinds of conflict and maybe violence. Blame Iran for that and regime change it is.
    May be a bluff, i dunno.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Liberals tweeking the fuck out of control

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'm calling for the resignation and immediate arrest of treasonous whore Nikki Hayley
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0b5e531029d76
    5 Lies Nikki Haley Just Told About The Iran Deal

At the home of the American Enterprise Institute, a Washington-based think tank whose scholars helped make the case for the devastating war with Iraq, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley made the case for Trump to kill an agreement that is effectively forestalling both a nuclear-armed Iran and war with Iran.

In so doing, Haley relied on a host of lies, distortions and obfuscations to paint an Iran that is cheating on its nuclear commitments and terrorizing the world. Lest the U.S. once again repeat the mistakes that led the U.S. to war with Iraq, it is worth rebutting several of these lies:
    Check em out, they're absolutely blatant lies.

Given the stakes one lie is unacceptable but for her to tell us five lies from the very same war for Israel lie factory that got us into the disastrous wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, this is clearly treason. Jonathon Pollard can't hold a candle to Nikki Hayley, what's that word, chutzpah.

The face of potentially the biggest traitor in the history of the United States.
    Name:  un-ambassador-nikki-haley.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  32.7 KB

Load Metric
    Warmongering Hillary lost so we're not going to war with anyone. Unfortunately we're not leaving Afghanistan the way we were supposed to.
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    Warmongering Hillary lost so we're not going to war with anyone. Unfortunately we're not leaving Afghanistan the way we were supposed to.
    Oops, looks like North Korea is toast. This mess has been festering since the Truman administration. Thank God we finally have a grown up in the White House that is doing something about this mistake.

Lobbing missiles over Japan is too much. We have looked the other way long enough. Unfortunately with their proximity to China we likely will not nuke them but still rain down some serious awe and shock on their sorry asses.

Load Metric
    get back in your hole you old fag

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    did not watch. did not read. sadly there's nothing going on right now that would allow me to ignore or not say anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    get back in your hole you old fag
    Get off your lazy ass & pay your taxes loser.

Load Metric
    I pay my taxes you racist pig

Load Metric
    So how much more are your state taxes this year? Your state just kicked the can down the road for another year. Be the same shit in a few months. Unfunded pensions are death in the long run. No way to make them good in the long run. Its what happens when you leave democrats in control for too long. They will fuck anything up.

I live in a state that has a balanced budget amendment. Maybe you blue belly yankees should try that. Physical responsibility is a bitch. You have too many n-words to support. Seen some stories about Chicago starting to shrink, not like Detroit, but still people are starting to leave. People are starting to wise up.

Tell you what, you move to TN & I'll put you to work out in the field chopping cotton & you can finally do an honest days work. You have to choke on n-word dicks on your own time though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    So how much more are your state taxes this year? Your state just kicked the can down the road for another year. Be the same shit in a few months. Unfunded pensions are death in the long run. No way to make them good in the long run. Its what happens when you leave democrats in control for too long. They will fuck anything up.

I live in a state that has a balanced budget amendment. Maybe you blue belly yankees should try that. Physical responsibility is a bitch. You have too many n-words to support. Seen some stories about Chicago starting to shrink, not like Detroit, but still people are starting to leave. People are starting to wise up.

Tell you what, you move to TN & I'll put you to work out in the field chopping cotton & you can finally do an honest days work. You have to choke on n-word dicks on your own time though.

hey fuck face.....

people are leaving chicago AND cook county in general because of overwhelming taxes. Chicago especially since we have other taxes that the rest of cook county doesn't have. The citizens here are tired of these fucking taxes like the soda tax, which just went to put money in the coffers of the Teachers Union and the Teamsters.

We have a lady to thank for this, and her name is Toni Preckwinkle (who's black but that's besides the point isn't it.)

that's why people are leaving. the crime here has always been the same. if you lived here you'd know that. Funny, when I travel, even to Minnesota, and DEFINITELY in Vegas, people always just assumed there was a shitload of crime here and were always aghast when I tell them that it's not the war zone the Main stream media and racist fuckin' shitgibbons like you perpetuate it to be with your nonsense.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Please don't come to Texas if you're fleeing your shithole libtard city.

Fucking city council has 7 out of 10 members that are carpet bagging California commies........hello 3 billion dollar budget.........we really needed more bike lanes i guess.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Thread Information