Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LEGALNONBINDINGANUS IS THIS TRUE?

Banned
    Load Metric
    LegallyNonBindingPosts is that bumbling stumbling stuttering bootsy collins.

Load Metric
    Sick back to back red reps lol

Name:  20170116_084822.png
Views: 391
Size:  70.5 KB

Name:  2017-01-14-12-58-45--103937105.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  6.0 KB

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: village idiot. liar, remember when you got noosed and later fag in your IM LEAVING TOO thread? http://www.pokerfraudalert.com/forum/showthread.php?13048-IM-LEAVING-TOO&highlight=mintjewlips+leaving

LarryLaffer: lol I'm still here motherfucker

herbertstemple: off
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Name:  20170116_200800.png
Views: 305
Size:  39.3 KB

Lol i doubt you could make a Chihuahua heel.

Keep tilting faggots.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: village idiot. you lose.

LarryLaffer: remember when you announced you'd leave if I wasn't banned? I remember.

herbertstemple: set

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dick View Post
    LegallyNonBindingPosts is that bumbling stumbling stuttering bootsy collins.

It's obviously nunbeater.

Load Metric
    Name:  20170117_082703.png
Views: 316
Size:  182.8 KB

Views: 238

I tell you what, I'll leave for good if you go suck a black cock. Don't forget to cup the balls fuck face.

Comments

LarryLaffer: Wait a minute. I'm here. and you're here. this is odd. because one of us said they'd be leaving. they even made a thread.

LegallyNonBindingPosts: village idiot. check it boy, you made it perfectly clear that you would leave if druff didn't ban larry & mumbles. they're not banned. you remain here. when are you leaving? while you prefer to "cup the balls" i will leave homo acts to you & OSA

herbertstemple: again

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Todd, how is that dupe faggot still allowed to rep?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    I hate when a Jewish person tries to be funny just because that's a stereotype.

Like we get it, Seinfeld was funny, larry david is the man, don rickles still has it, but these are all people that actually were just naturally funny, being jewish was just one factor.

My point is...

Larry you aren't funny, i cringe everytime i hear you on radio, you have the voice of a pedophile rapist.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: village idiot.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Like we get it, Seinfeld was funny, larry david is the man, don rickles still has it, but these are all people that actually were just naturally funny, being jewish was just one factor.

My point is...

Larry you aren't funny, i cringe everytime i hear you on radio, you have the voice of a pedophile rapist.

awwww. i guess i should just quit now bc some fucktard with a keyboard said i wasn't funny.

tell you what. listen live, call in when i'm on, and lets hear this shit live. fuck this keyboard shit. Lets hear Minty in the flesh. or have you called in before as your other dupe name and you wanna keep this dupe a secret? Seriously, dial the number, call on up. 775 FRAUD 55 call the show. lets hear you minty. lets hear what you have to say. Get out from behind that desk in your mom's basement. Put down the fritos and the code red. pick up the phone. live a little. it doesn't matter if you're at work, go to the bathroom, take a cigarette break. call in. Personally, I want to you to call in so I can confirm my mental picture of you being some redneck backwards ass hillbilly with 3 teeth. Because i'm guessing that's what you sound like.

775 fraud 55. ask for druff. he'll put you on. you can say what you want. free speech. lets hear it.

As much as I think Handicrap me is the nut low in terms of holding ones liquor and acting like an adult in public, at least he called in and said some shit. And for that I have a little bit more respect for him then I ever will have for you. You twat.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Congratulations on working for the man. That's obviously played a part in you being a very bitter individual. Hope you can find a way out of that before it eats you up inside.

And you can talk all the shit you want about what Trump and Sessions might do, but I think deep down we both agree the momentum has already shifted to the legalization side and they won't be shutting the industry down. Heavier regulations amd taxes most likely, which is fine by me.

The reasonable me says yes, momentum has shifted and "the marijuana industry" in Colorado and Washington have totally revolutionized the way we see marijuana.

But the cynic in me believes that the pharma industry won't go quietly in to the night.

Take this "Peegate" story with Trump, there is no concrete evidence that it ever took place but there are millions of people that believe it happened. Now imagine a story coming out that says something like

"Marijuana DOES cause schizophrenia and triggers heart attacks, experts say in landmark study that slams most of the drug's medical benefits as 'unproven'"

Oh wait that is a title to from a story the daily mail ran just 2 days ago.

As someone once said "never let a good tragedy go to waste". Just wait until they start trotting out "experts" everywhere saying how they got it wrong about marijuana and it really should be illegal....UNLESS it has so many expensive regulations that only big pharmaceutical companies can afford to produce marijuana legally. As we see with this peegate scandal, people will believe anything, and guess who spends a shit load of money on advertising on tv? Yea big pharma.

So enjoy it for now buddy, cause it sure as hell isn't gonna last. Best case scenario you guys get bought out by someone and you can retire, worst case scenario your mugshot will be my avatar forever.

Good luck in all seriousness.
    Republicans from all over are jumping on MMJ because of how well it has gone for states that has passed it. The best thing MMJ has going for it is that it's truly a cash cow and Trump being a businessman isn't going to shut it down for any sort of morality reasons. Also things start to change federally when the public is approaching 60% approval.

EDIT: But who knows I also thought Trump had no chance in winning the election.
    Last edited by lewfather; 01-17-2017 at 12:41 PM. Reason: MURICA

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post

The reasonable me says yes, momentum has shifted and "the marijuana industry" in Colorado and Washington have totally revolutionized the way we see marijuana.

But the cynic in me believes that the pharma industry won't go quietly in to the night.

Take this "Peegate" story with Trump, there is no concrete evidence that it ever took place but there are millions of people that believe it happened. Now imagine a story coming out that says something like

"Marijuana DOES cause schizophrenia and triggers heart attacks, experts say in landmark study that slams most of the drug's medical benefits as 'unproven'"

Oh wait that is a title to from a story the daily mail ran just 2 days ago.

As someone once said "never let a good tragedy go to waste". Just wait until they start trotting out "experts" everywhere saying how they got it wrong about marijuana and it really should be illegal....UNLESS it has so many expensive regulations that only big pharmaceutical companies can afford to produce marijuana legally. As we see with this peegate scandal, people will believe anything, and guess who spends a shit load of money on advertising on tv? Yea big pharma.

So enjoy it for now buddy, cause it sure as hell isn't gonna last. Best case scenario you guys get bought out by someone and you can retire, worst case scenario your mugshot will be my avatar forever.

Good luck in all seriousness.
    Republicans from all over are jumping on MMJ because of how well it has gone for states that has passed it. The best thing MMJ has going for it is that it's truly a cash cow and Trump being a businessman isn't going to shut it down for any sort of morality reasons. Also things start to change federally when the public is approaching 60% approval.

EDIT: But who knows I also thought Trump had no chance in winning the election.

I'm not arguing about marijuana becoming legal federally, on the contrary i think it will be legal, but only to "Approved" companies.

There will be a public scare, media will rev up the reefer madness, crack downs will happen, resulting in the DEA dropping the hammer on small growing operations, the Feds offer a solution, blah blah blah, same old problem reaction solution, except in this case marijuana will be legal federally, but only after its fully controlled and consolidated. Trust me, they do this shit all the time.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: village idiot. why the fuck you say "trust me"? nobody will trust you after making the most "later fag" and "noose" appropiate thread in the history of nwp, dd, pfa. you lie or pull ideas from your ass and think they're facts. you're alone.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

My point is...

awwww. i guess i should just quit now bc some fucktard with a keyboard said i wasn't funny.

tell you what. listen live, call in when i'm on, and lets hear this shit live. fuck this keyboard shit. Lets hear Minty in the flesh. or have you called in before as your other dupe name and you wanna keep this dupe a secret? Seriously, dial the number, call on up. 775 FRAUD 55 call the show. lets hear you minty. lets hear what you have to say. Get out from behind that desk in your mom's basement. Put down the fritos and the code red. pick up the phone. live a little. it doesn't matter if you're at work, go to the bathroom, take a cigarette break. call in. Personally, I want to you to call in so I can confirm my mental picture of you being some redneck backwards ass hillbilly with 3 teeth. Because i'm guessing that's what you sound like.

775 fraud 55. ask for druff. he'll put you on. you can say what you want. free speech. lets hear it.

As much as I think Handicrap me is the nut low in terms of holding ones liquor and acting like an adult in public, at least he called in and said some shit. And for that I have a little bit more respect for him then I ever will have for you. You twat.
    Lol at your idea of "living a little" involving calling a fail internet show.

Let me guess, you probably drink a sugar free redbull before you call in to REALLY turn it up to 11.

Tight life bilbo.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: village idiot. "calling a fail internet show". "self absorbed douchebags who are delusional about their own fail business/site." if you visit a fail site daily what does that say about you. you are a ball cupper.

Load Metric

Let me guess, you probably drink a sugar free redbull before you call in to REALLY turn it up to 11.

Tight life bilbo.

ok assclown. at least when people are handing me my ass on the board they aren't backing it up with shit posts that I've made
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

Tight life bilbo.

ok assclown. at least when people are handing me my ass on the board they aren't backing it up with shit posts that I've made

Name:  images-1.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  11.0 KB

Comments

Load Metric
    Name:  20170118_010101.png
Views: 310
Size:  132.5 KB

Views: 196

Comments

Load Metric
    ARE YOU AND TYDE SHARING MATERIAL?

bc you 2 are the same fucking 1 act show. JFC

i said on radio that i welcome the trolling, and YOU'RE NOT EVEN GOOD AT IT.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    ARE YOU AND TYDE SHARING MATERIAL?

bc you 2 are the same fucking 1 act show. JFC

i said on radio that i welcome the trolling, and YOU'RE NOT EVEN GOOD AT IT.

Take a bong hit and contemplate life, figure out why "livin life" to you means calling in to a fail show.

And i thought this place was "an alt right shit hole" according to tine, i fit right in.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. insert ammo into firearm. hold barrel of firearm against skull. pull firearm trigger.

Load Metric
    YAWN

you have nothing anymore. you've been destroyed. goodbye....

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Name:  20170118_010101.png
Views: 310
Size:  132.5 KB

Attached Images Attached Images   

Comments

Mintjewlips: Blah blah blah keep tilting you dicklick
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    The "im leaving thread too" thread was done sarcasticly, obviously you autistic fucks didnt get that.

I left for a week then came back, mainly because the never trump people were just so delusional and were just continuously posting completly one sided bullshit. Was gonna take a hiatus but since its pissing off the retards i dont care for, i think ill just stay and continue pissing you off.

So keep red repping me you faggots, im here forever now.

#Trumpisgod

#inyourface

#fwiwgfy

#lickallofmyballs

#eveniftrumpdiesyourevenmorefucked

#thesidegodisgod

#praisekek

Comments

Load Metric
    village idiot. you are lying again. there is no way anybody makes a "IM LEAVING TOO" (caps yours) thread sarcastically. your first post detailed the demands required for you to not leave as well as complaining about the quality of other threads. then you attacked druff personally and all of pfa specifically.

4dragons made his pfaxit thread on june 30th and received posts asking him to stay. 4dragons made no demands, did not whine about druff, only griped about the board "board is unreadable". you copied 4dragons thread just 5 days later. not a single person asked you to stay, many people gave you the "later fag", "noose" and red rep. none of them saw any sarcasm in your pronouncement. not a single person asked you to stay ITT, universally disliked.

simply stated you are a dishonest ass. your threads and posts are horrible. nobody in this horrible thread you started defends you. everybody knows you lie and nobody wants to be associated with you. maybe a trump supporter will support you but your idiotic statements about the stock market doing poorly over the last 8 years, blaming obama for killing 2 million innocents via drone strike and similar posts give trump supporters a very good reason to give you a green rep at most.

maybe you don't remember your initial shit thread correctly. so i will display it again. point out the sarcastic portion. if you don't like your nose being rubbed in your shit you could pm druff and ask that he make me stop.

Attached Images Attached Images   

Comments

Mintjewlips: Im here forever, deal with it faggot
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Thread Information