Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LEGALNONBINDINGANUS IS THIS TRUE?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegallyNonBindingPosts View Post
    village idiot. you are lying again. there is no way anybody makes a "IM LEAVING TOO" (caps yours) thread sarcastically. your first post detailed the demands required for you to not leave as well as complaining about the quality of other threads. then you attacked druff personally and all of pfa specifically.

4dragons made his pfaxit thread on june 30th and received posts asking him to stay. 4dragons made no demands, did not whine about druff, only griped about the board "board is unreadable". you copied 4dragons thread just 5 days later. not a single person asked you to stay, many people gave you the "later fag", "noose" and red rep. none of them saw any sarcasm in your pronouncement. not a single person asked you to stay ITT, universally disliked.

simply stated you are a dishonest ass. your threads and posts are horrible. nobody in this horrible thread you started defends you. everybody knows you lie and nobody wants to be associated with you. maybe a trump supporter will support you but your idiotic statements about the stock market doing poorly over the last 8 years, blaming obama for killing 2 million innocents via drone strike and similar posts give trump supporters a very good reason to give you a green rep at most.

maybe you don't remember your initial shit thread correctly. so i will display it again. point out the sarcastic portion. if you don't like your nose being rubbed in your shit you could pm druff and ask that he make me stop.

Why would i pm druff? Im not a insufferable little whiny bitch like you, why dont you pm him and go cry to him like the triggered millenial tard that you are.

I will bump this thread daily, and continue to post your autistic like repetitive insults.

Just the fact that you care enough to read my every post lets me know how disturbed you are.

Keep it up fuck face i got all day.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: shameless lying village idiot. whines "IM LEAVING TOO" 6 months ago. still spewing shit posts.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Name:  20170120_044809.png
Views: 325
Size:  107.6 KB

Sick quadruple red reps you nothing.

I guess he jerked off to my post then posted the 5th one after he was done.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: shameless lying village idiot. whines "IM LEAVING TOO" 6 months ago. still spewing shit posts.

Load Metric
    Name:  20170123_035025.png
Views: 332
Size:  229.7 KB

Wow i thought there was a 5 rep restriction?

Just the same repetitive autistic comments.

Thanks todd.

Comments

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LegallyNonBindingPosts View Post
    village idiot. you are lying again. there is no way anybody makes a "IM LEAVING TOO" (caps yours) thread sarcastically. your first post detailed the demands required for you to not leave as well as complaining about the quality of other threads. then you attacked druff personally and all of pfa specifically.

4dragons made his pfaxit thread on june 30th and received posts asking him to stay. 4dragons made no demands, did not whine about druff, only griped about the board "board is unreadable". you copied 4dragons thread just 5 days later. not a single person asked you to stay, many people gave you the "later fag", "noose" and red rep. none of them saw any sarcasm in your pronouncement. not a single person asked you to stay ITT, universally disliked.

simply stated you are a dishonest ass. your threads and posts are horrible. nobody in this horrible thread you started defends you. everybody knows you lie and nobody wants to be associated with you. maybe a trump supporter will support you but your idiotic statements about the stock market doing poorly over the last 8 years, blaming obama for killing 2 million innocents via drone strike and similar posts give trump supporters a very good reason to give you a green rep at most.

maybe you don't remember your initial shit thread correctly. so i will display it again. point out the sarcastic portion. if you don't like your nose being rubbed in your shit you could pm druff and ask that he make me stop.

Why would i pm druff? Im not a insufferable little whiny bitch like you, why dont you pm him and go cry to him like the triggered millenial tard that you are.

I will bump this thread daily, and continue to post your autistic like repetitive insults.

Just the fact that you care enough to read my every post lets me know how disturbed you are.

Keep it up fuck face i got all day.

I wonder why you have all day.

because you don't work?

I have all day. literally.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    I really don't mind the red reps, but do the comments have to be so autistically repetitive?

The guy literally just copies and paste a 10 red rep rampage, where's the nuance? Where's the gotcha factual response where you nail me on my idiocy?

Does shitty posting beget shitty posting??

Comments

Load Metric
    I really don't mind the red reps, but do the comments have to be so autistically repetitive?

The guy literally just copies and paste a 10 red rep rampage, where's the nuance? Where's the gotcha factual response where you nail me on my idiocy?

Does shitty posting beget shitty posting??

if you have a mirror handy, look in it, and say that last part to yourself a few times.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    What straight guy has a "mirror handy"?......

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: village idiot. guys that live in a house having bathrooms with running water always have a mirror on the wall. apparently you've never seen this. "IM LEAVING TOO"

Load Metric
    Name:  20170125_042527.png
Views: 285
Size:  240.0 KB

Name:  raw.gif
Views: 230
Size:  737.9 KB

Name:  images-5.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  9.3 KB

Name:  images-6.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  4.9 KB

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: village idiot. your images apply to yourself perfectly. tilting shit poster. "IM LEAVING TOO"

Load Metric
    Does anyone other then that douche have more then 5 reps a day? Just wondering because i only get 5 a day.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: village idiot. concentrate on getting a GED or at least understanding the English language. rep system too complex for you. "IM LEAVING TOO"

Load Metric
    All out of red rep rainman?

Keep it going fuck face.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: village idiot. i repeat a few points the same as trump repeated "maga, build a wall" several times every day for a year and a half. staying on message. "IM LEAVING TOO"

Load Metric
    Does anyone other then that douche have more then 5 reps a day? Just wondering because i only get 5 a day.
    I will bet you $100. I say you used the word "then" incorrectly in that question. If you disagree with my statement lets escrow with druff. re vegas vs. searles
    What could possibly go south.

so when are you leaving? none of your demands have been met. we lost 4dragons but you hang around like a idiotic fag looking for acceptance.

again you're whining about red rep. replied in 4 minutes. so you were lurking, refreshing for as long as i was logged in. as radio came to an end i banged your reps. you deserve exactly what you get because you are 2016's and 2017's most shitty new poster.

lol "Just wondering because i only get 5 a day." translates to Druff, please fix this. Because it's hurting me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Mintjewlips: Eat all of my nalls
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    Lol at your self righteous indignation.

You're the shittiest dupe ever, there's no clever witty remarks, no funny comebacks, no gotcha moments, no clever counter points, just the exact same autistic remarks, you are the woat for sure.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: village idiot. my message to you is as simple as possible because you are the village idiot. so the message remains the same to get through your dense skull. "IM LEAVING TOO.

Load Metric
    Name:  20170126_170433.png
Views: 319
Size:  207.0 KB

Name:  raw.gif
Views: 225
Size:  737.9 KB

Comments

herbertstemple: In before red rep.

LegallyNonBindingPosts: village. you still spinning. "IM LEAVING TOO

Load Metric
    Name:  2017-01-26-17-07-38-1077711164.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  7.6 KB

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: red rep for village idiot

Load Metric
    Hey fuck face tell us more about shooz

We all want to read more about shooz

Name:  clintonjump.gif
Views: 296
Size:  2.74 MB

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: village idiot. i responded to a direct request. you post nothing but pure shit. "IM LEAVING TOO

Load Metric
    Name:  20170127_073531.png
Views: 282
Size:  190.6 KB

I just want to document your obsessive compulsive disorder.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. IM LEAVING TOO" you stupid fucking idiot

Load Metric
    More riveting analysis on why shooz left please, i just can't get enough.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. insert ammo into firearm. hold barrel of firearm against skull. pull firearm trigger.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dick View Post
    LegallyNonBindingPosts is that bumbling stumbling stuttering bootsy collins.

It's obviously nunbeater.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Mintjewlips:

I had to delete your post of a girl shitting.

Please do not post anything like that again, or I will have to suspend your posting here.

You have been around this site long enough to know that such a thing is unacceptable.

Nobody wants to see that shit (literally).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Mintjewlips:

I had to delete your post of a girl shitting.

Please do not post anything like that again, or I will have to suspend your posting here.

You have been around this site long enough to know that such a thing is unacceptable.

Nobody wants to see that shit (literally).

K

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. insert ammo into firearm. hold barrel of firearm against skull. pull firearm trigger.

Thread Information