Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alice Cooper: "I don’t know one person that agrees with the woke thing. Everybody I talk to says, 'Isn’t it stupid?'"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Alice Cooper: "I don’t know one person that agrees with the woke thing. Everybody I talk to says, 'Isn’t it stupid?'"

https://www.stereogum.com/2233806/al...a-file-on-you/

I’m understanding that there are cases of transgender, but I’m afraid that it’s also a fad, and I’m afraid there’s a lot of people claiming to be this just because they want to be that. I find it wrong when you’ve got a six-year-old kid who has no idea. He just wants to play, and you’re confusing him telling him, “Yeah, you’re a boy, but you could be a girl if you want to be.”

I think that’s so confusing to a kid. It’s even confusing to a teenager. You’re still trying to find your identity, and yet here’s this thing going on, saying, “Yeah, but you can be anything you want. You can be a cat if you want to be.” I mean, if you identify as a tree… And I’m going, “Come on! What are we in, a Kurt Vonnegut novel?” It’s so absurd, that it’s gone now to the point of absurdity.

The whole woke thing… Nobody can answer this question. Maybe you can. Who’s making the rules? Is there a building somewhere in New York where people sit down every day and say, “Okay, we can’t say ‘mother’ now. We have to say ‘birthing person.’ Get that out on the wire right now”? Who is this person that’s making these rules? I don’t get it. I’m not being old school about it. I’m being logical about it.

It’s getting to the point now where it’s laughable. If anybody was trying to make a point on this thing, they turned it into a huge comedy. I don’t know one person that agrees with the woke thing. I don’t know one person. Everybody I talk to says, “Isn’t it stupid?” And I’m going, “Well, I respect people. I respect people and who they are, but I’m not going to tell a seven-year-old boy, ‘Go put a dress on because maybe you’re a girl,’ and he’s going, ‘No, I’m not. I’m a boy.'”

So I say let somebody at least become sexually aware of who they are before they start thinking about if they’re a boy or a girl. A lot of times, I look at it this way, the logical way: If you have these genitals, you’re a boy. If you have those genitals, you’re a girl. There’s a difference between “I am a male who is a female, or I’m a female that’s a male” and wanting to be a female. You were born a male. Okay, so that’s a fact. You have these things here.

Now, the difference is you want to be a female. Okay, that’s something you can do later on if you want to. But you’re not a male born a female.

A guy can walk into a woman’s bathroom at any time and just say, “I just feel like I’m a woman today” and have the time of his life in there, and he’s not in the least bit… He’s just taking advantage of that situation. Well, that’s going to happen. Somebody’s going to get raped, and the guy’s going to say, “Well, I felt like a girl that day, and then I felt like a guy.” Where do you draw this line?

Something’s going to raise its ugly head, and all of a sudden, people are going to start going, “Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. We’ve got to get this under control.”

Comments

Sanlmar: “ Is there a building somewhere in New York?” Alice was a drunk but he was clever

Silver
    Load Metric
    Alice is right when he points out it's only a matter of time before a male goes into a female bathroom and claims he feels like a woman today and rapes a female. I remember mentioning this same thing last year on Diversity Tomorrow in a thread I started where a boy had already raped a girl by claiming he felt like a girl. I pointed out I already had a feeling this was going to happen before it did. I also said something like,"What idiot thought allowing a BOY to go into a GIRL'S restroom was a good idea? Biological Men should NEVER be allowed to be in a WOMAN'S restroom. If you're Transgender, you need your OWN restroom".

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/3623/0/

Comments

The Boz: And you got laughed at there for the comment. By the way, you pretended to be a man before so you have zero credibility boon.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Alice is right when he points out it's only a matter of time before a male goes into a female bathroom and claims he feels like a woman today and rapes a female. I remember mentioning this same thing last year on Diversity Tomorrow in a thread I started where a boy had already raped a girl by claiming he felt like a girl. I pointed out I already had a feeling this was going to happen before it did. I also said something like,"What idiot thought allowing a BOY to go into a GIRL'S restroom was a good idea? Biological Men should NEVER be allowed to be in a WOMAN'S restroom. If you're Transgender, you need your OWN restroom".

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/3623/0/
    So every business should have to build a 3rd restroom? How fucking stupid are you? No wonder why they drag you people behind trucks!

Comments

Entropy: wtf!

Gold
    Load Metric
    It's def being imposed from the top down, I haven't seen anyone who irl supports gender affirming care.
    Lol at these Orweillien names.

It's tragic because we should be well on our way to entirely replacing the Republican Party, then the left went full Dylan Mulvaney.
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Load Metric
    can any one of you define woke for me please?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Woke is definitely being more accepting of alternative lifestyles, such as a business not shunning a man who wears makeup and dresses and claims he is a woman born in a man's body. For example, in say 1950, a man wearing a dress and makeup and claiming he was a woman born in a man's body would have definitely been shunned and the shunner would have gotten a LOT of support , but in 2023, a business shunning a man wearing a dress and makeup and claiming to be a woman born in a man's body would have a LOT of people being angry at the shunner and the man in a dress and makeup would get a lot of support.

Also, woke is a business feeling uncomfortable with a man wearing a dress and makeup and claiming to be a woman in a man's body, but still giving him business because he doesn't want to be shunned by society for being seen as not being more accepting of alternative lifestyles in 2023.

Woke is also telling children they can identify as the other sex with no consequences. This one, is getting a lot of criticism...

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: good narative

The Boz: Public shitter rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Woke is a world with no objective truths, only subjective beliefs, which you must respect and treat as legitimate.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I hate to admit this, but I took a girl on a date to see "Tango & Cash" in 1989, which prominently featured Alice Cooper's "Poison" song.

Boy that movie sucked.

I remember thinking that Cooper's song was its only redeeming value, and to this day that remains a correct assessment.

Load Metric
    I seem to remember a young Terri Hatcher playing a stripper in Tango and Cash iirc. That probably trumps an Alice Cooper song if my memory serves.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I seem to remember a young Terri Hatcher playing a stripper in Tango and Cash iirc. That probably trumps an Alice Cooper song if my memory serves.

Wow, I didn't realize that. I guess because she was a nobody at the time. But yeah, she was only 25.

I'll say this, though. I was just not at all into older women when I was that age. At 17, I hardly even noticed hot chicks who were 25+. If they were my age or a few years older, I noticed big time, but beyond that they just kinda seemed old to me, and this extended to TV and movies. Once I got to being 20s myself, then I started appreciating older 20s women a lot more, though I still preferred my own age.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I hate to admit this, but I took a girl on a date to see "Tango & Cash" in 1989, which prominently featured Alice Cooper's "Poison" song.

Boy that movie sucked.

I remember thinking that Cooper's song was its only redeeming value, and to this day that remains a correct assessment.
    Did you get laid after the movie?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

Boy that movie sucked.

Did you get laid after the movie?
    Sadly no. I don't even remember who I took there, but my recollection was that the date was kind of a fail.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brothers I only know one man who is very supportive of the Trans Movement, he goes by Tyde

I have seen him posting pictures of Transexual Hookers he bangs on South East Asia "adventures"

It is nice to see somebody so confident in their sexuality.

Load Metric

Wow, I didn't realize that. I guess because she was a nobody at the time. But yeah, she was only 25.

I'll say this, though. I was just not at all into older women when I was that age. At 17, I hardly even noticed hot chicks who were 25+. If they were my age or a few years older, I noticed big time, but beyond that they just kinda seemed old to me, and this extended to TV and movies. Once I got to being 20s myself, then I started appreciating older 20s women a lot more, though I still preferred my own age.
    Yeah, I got you by 2.5 years and was already in college by then. I was never much for older women, but 25 was in my wheelhouse. That Kari chick on remote control on MTV was my dream girl at the time. She was probably a few older than me. She was beautiful, but one horrible actress. I recall her ina Steven King movie, and she was horrible. Alyssa Milano territory. She was probably more your wheelhouse. Think she’s about your age. Incredibly sexy, but couldn’t act. You know you’re a bad actress when every young guy in the world wants to fuck you, and you end up in bit roles.

Silver
    Load Metric

Yeah, I got you by 2.5 years and was already in college by then. I was never much for older women, but 25 was in my wheelhouse. That Kari chick on remote control on MTV was my dream girl at the time. She was probably a few older than me. She was beautiful, but one horrible actress. I recall her ina Steven King movie, and she was horrible. Alyssa Milano territory. She was probably more your wheelhouse. Think she’s about your age. Incredibly sexy, but couldn’t act. You know you’re a bad actress when every young guy in the world wants to fuck you, and you end up in bit roles.
    Something like that happened with Shannon Elizabeth. Shannon Elizabeth was the hot "It girl," for a couple of years but quickly faded into obscurity because she said yes to any role that came her way, no matter how fucking weird the role was. If she had chosen better roles, she might still be a top star today. :/

Comments

The Boz: Stupid comment

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Something like that happened with Shannon Elizabeth. Shannon Elizabeth was the hot "It girl," for a couple of years but quickly faded into obscurity because she said yes to any role that came her way, no matter how fucking weird the role was. If she had chosen better roles, she might still be a top star today. :/
    Shannon Elizabeth was briefly in poker, as many people know.

I've told this story before, but one time I was playing a WSOP event (I think a $2000 limit holdem event), and I hear a female voice behind me asking, "Is that can yours?"

I look back, and it's Shannon fucking Elizabeth. She's by herself.

"What was that?", I asked.

"That can of Diet Coke behind you, sitting on the stage. Is that yours?", she clarified.

"No, that's not mine. I don't know whose it is," I responded. I don't even drink Diet Coke.

"Well... can I have it?", she asked me.

This felt like a Twilight Zone moment. Was the hot exchange student from "American Pie" really asking me if she can take a random Diet Coke can sitting behind me? She couldn't afford to just buy one? (The can was closed, so there was no issue of drinking in someone else's germs, but still.)

"Yeah, go ahead and take it," I responded. "It was here when I sat down, so it's probably been sitting here a long time."

"Thanks!", she replied, swiped the can, and walked off.

The poker boom was so weird.

Load Metric

I've told this story before, but one time I was playing a WSOP event (I think a $2000 limit holdem event), and I hear a female voice behind me asking, "Is that can yours?"

"That can of Diet Coke behind you, sitting on the stage. Is that yours?", she clarified.

"No, that's not mine. I don't know whose it is," I responded. I don't even drink Diet Coke.

This felt like a Twilight Zone moment. Was the hot exchange student from "American Pie" really asking me if she can take a random Diet Coke can sitting behind me? She couldn't afford to just buy one? (The can was closed, so there was no issue of drinking in someone else's germs, but still.)

"Yeah, go ahead and take it," I responded. "It was here when I sat down, so it's probably been sitting here a long time."

If Pepsi, a much different story

Banned
    Load Metric
    Is Karen Nathan even a real person ?

seriously what am I missing here

this woman has to be some bizarre gender fluid ChatGPT experiment that became sentient, and went rogue in an underground AI lab in Area 51 or something

who is this woman and wtf

someone please tell me this is a sick joke

Load Metric

she emceed the opening of Ivey's room at Aria.

Silver
    Load Metric

It is weird that Shannon Elizabeth who SHOULD be set for life with her Movie Royalties was begging for a random can of diet coke, but I myself won a $1,000 bingo and just a couple of weeks later couldn't even afford a roughly $15 meal at a Restaurant's Happy Hour! :/ So, I was being weird myself. :/

Thread Information