Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emil Tonk, of Budapest, Hungary is a thieving scumbag

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Emil Tonk, of Budapest, Hungary is a thieving scumbag

Emil Tonk, of Budapest,Hungary is a thieving scumbag.

This thread is to show that Emil Tonk, stole over 50 thousand dollars from their players on PokerWhiteboard.com and Poke7.com.

I wrote about the Poker Whiteboard scandal here http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...rd-com-Scandal a little while back. At the time, the actual names of the owners were a mystery.

On June 1st 2012 Rob from Parttimepoker.com and RakebackNation.com spoke to Emil Tonk who was and is the owner of Play7 Entertainment Limited. The owner of PokerWhiteBoard.com and Poke7.com. For months previous to June 1st the owners of the site were unreachable. Rob assured him that if the players were not paid within a week, or an agreement was not reached, he promised to give his personal information to myself and the public. 7 days went by, and Rob made good on that promise. We then got the name Emil Tonk. Sad to say at the time, all Rob had was a name, and a skype name "Colerty". This would change with the help of GrindUnumb.

Over the next couple of days, I spoke with Grindunumb and we attacked the internet for as much information as we could find.

We found Pokerwhiteboard and Poke7 were registered to the email address Cudrap@yahoo.com. As seen below:

Name:  cudrap.JPG
Views: 1492
Size:  44.5 KB

Now we know that the site could have been registered to anyone, so we kept searching. We crossed searched the names Emil + cudrap, cudrap and PWB/Poke7 without prevail. It wasn't until I cross searched Cudrap with the name Gabor, that I came up with the following:

Name:  1111111111.JPG
Views: 1526
Size:  73.6 KB

We now know that this is in fact not Gabor tonk, Emil's brother

Over the next 24 hours Grindunumb and I sent emails to Cudrap@yahoo.com. He got a message back from a friendly man who said he just registers websites for Emil. I on the other hand, got this email :

Name:  knife.JPG
Views: 1377
Size:  34.6 KB

I simply replied with my current address, and that I hope to see him very soon. The IP address of CudRap@yahoo.com, was identical to the IP address of the support emails from PWB. Both of course being from a small apartment building in Budapest Hungary.

Finding more info on the Tonk's brothers got very hard, and seemed as if they were ghosts. In fact I couldn't find any trace of them on Facebook, or any relation to Poker. It wasn't until I searched them on my catch a scammer FB account, that I got a hit.

http://www.facebook.com/emileje
    EDIT: Emil has taken down his FB PAGE

But I kept thinking, how would I know if these two are in fact the Emil and Gabor I am looking for? Well then it hit me. Months before I had sent a few messages to the FB pages of PWB and Poke7, and got no reply. Well I sent those messages from my real FB account. In fact Emil and Gabor had blocked me from seeing/searching their personal FB accounts. So by blocking me, they actually gave themselves away.

Today I had the pleasure of speaking with Gabor Tonk on skype. The chat transcript is below:

[6/11/2012 3:29:17 PM] TheTemplar: Hi gabortonk! I’d like to add you on Skype.
    [3:18:38 PM] gabortonk: gabortonk has shared contact details with TheTemplar.
    [3:25:10 PM] TheTemplar: Hey Gabor how are you?
    [3:26:24 PM] TheTemplar: You there bud?
    [3:29:44 PM] TheTemplar: Ok get back to me later.
    [3:33:11 PM] *** Call to gabortonk, no answer. ***
    [4:47:52 PM] gabortonk: hi, who are you?
    [4:47:59 PM] gabortonk: i am here
    [4:48:38 PM] TheTemplar: Oh Hello
    [4:49:30 PM] gabortonk: hello
    [4:51:03 PM] TheTemplar: I don't want to you to take offense to me contacting you this way, but this is ***** from PokerWhiteBoard. I think you know by now that you guys owe me a decent amount of $ from there. and honestly I just want to talk with you, and see how/when/ and if you are going to make good.
    [4:51:24 PM] TheTemplar: As of last week both sites are completely down.
    [4:53:25 PM] TheTemplar: All I would like to do is speak about this like gentlemen and know what the deal is.
    [4:54:20 PM] gabortonk: i don't understand anything
    [4:54:45 PM] TheTemplar: You are not Gabor Tonk from Budapest Hungary?
    [4:54:52 PM] gabortonk: yes I am
    [4:55:08 PM] gabortonk: but i didn't play poker at all
    [4:55:10 PM] TheTemplar: You don't have a brother Emil?
    [4:55:15 PM] gabortonk: i have
    [4:55:35 PM] TheTemplar: Exactly so you should know what I am talking about.
    [4:55:58 PM] gabortonk: i am not so good at english and poker
    [4:56:13 PM] TheTemplar: You have no idea what PokerWhiteboard.com or Poke7.com is?
    [4:56:27 PM] gabortonk: i know what it is
    [4:57:55 PM] TheTemplar: Ok, and I know that your brother Emil and I think you, owned both sites.
    [4:58:24 PM] TheTemplar: This is true? Am I correct?
    [4:58:57 PM] gabortonk: a moment please
    [4:59:00 PM] gabortonk: sorry
    [4:59:14 PM] TheTemplar: ok
    [5:01:35 PM] TheTemplar: Take your time.
    [5:04:37 PM] *** Missed call from gabortonk. ***
    [5:05:53 PM] TheTemplar: You tried to call?
    [5:19:31 PM] TheTemplar: Mit kell beszélni magyar?
    [5:19:51 PM] TheTemplar: Fogom lefordítani

At this time, he blocked me from Skype, and I sent him the following FB message

Name:  yupp.JPG
Views: 1445
Size:  34.1 KB

He then added me back on Skype minutes later

[5:38:15 PM] gabortonk: So i have no connection with my brothers deal, at all. I just know the name of it. That is all. I haven't been talk with him for a couple of monthes. So I don't owe anybody, you either. Sorry i don't own any sites. There is no thing we could talk about. Sorry again. Have a blessed day. Gabor
    [5:41:32 PM] TheTemplar: Rob from RakebackNation knows your name and spoke to you. Don't lie to me, I know everything. The website is under your name. your email is Cudrap@yahoo.com. I have proof. I was nice about this, but you want to lie and play dumb. You stole and robbed from the wrong person Gabor.
    [5:45:00 PM] gabortonk: I think Just my brother uses my name. I don't know that email address. We don't have any common thing in our life, just our partents. I never lay.
    [5:45:46 PM] TheTemplar: So you honestly feel that Emil was just using your name?
    [5:47:23 PM] gabortonk: Till now I didn't know. But that will be a good reason to meet with him again. To tell the truth I am not so happy about that.
    [5:49:09 PM] TheTemplar: Gabor, I am going to send you a picture through Skype, I will explain after you see the picture.
    [5:49:18 PM] *** TheTemplar sent 1111111111.JPG ***
    [5:49:57 PM] gabortonk: Sorry I don't care.
    [5:50:32 PM] TheTemplar: You don't? you don't care that people think you owe them over 50 thousand dollars?
    [5:50:48 PM] TheTemplar: That you are known to own this site?
    [5:52:01 PM] gabortonk: Ok Your right. But I am not able to meet with him for at least 2 weeks
    [5:52:32 PM] gabortonk: send the picture
    [5:52:35 PM] gabortonk: please
    [5:52:48 PM] *** TheTemplar sent 1111111111.JPG ***
    [5:53:09 PM] TheTemplar: The owner of the site was licensed to cudrap@yahoo.com
    [5:53:25 PM] TheTemplar: You see it has your name on it.
    [5:54:00 PM] TheTemplar: Rob spoke to Emil last week, and he said Gabor was with him.
    [5:54:02 PM] gabortonk: I see
    [5:55:45 PM] gabortonk: thank for you the information. I try to do what i can but I just became angry. But that is all because I don't know anything.
    [5:56:13 PM] gabortonk: I don't know Rob either
    [5:56:31 PM] gabortonk: I can't even play the poker.
    [5:56:54 PM] TheTemplar: Ok,
    [5:57:25 PM] gabortonk: So thank you again and I am sorry that I can't help you. Honestly
    [5:57:32 PM] TheTemplar: So you said before you did know of PokerWhiteboard.com and Poke7.com
    [5:58:03 PM] TheTemplar: Yes, you can help actually. how do I get a hold of your brother? How do we clear this up?
    [5:58:46 PM] TheTemplar: I know his skype name is _ML
    [6:01:47 PM] gabortonk: Please try solve this problem with him. You already know that just my name is using. And I would love to solve my own one with him, as well.
    [6:05:36 PM] TheTemplar: to be honest I don't believe you Gabor. there is too much evidence that you are involved with is scam. Until Emil tells me that you had nothing to do with it, you are guilty, and you are lying. I will put the truth out there like I told you in the facebook message. And I will go through with what I said in the message. I am going to make sure the players get paid, and if they don't everyone will know what happened.
    [6:06:13 PM] TheTemplar: you are way to calm for an innocent man who has just been accused of having their identidy stolen, and called a thief.
    [6:06:27 PM] TheTemplar: This is what I believe.
    [6:07:13 PM] gabortonk: recall I know where you live
    [6:07:40 PM] TheTemplar: Bring an army motherfucker!
    [6:07:55 PM] gabortonk:

It is now for certain that Gabor Tonk had noting to do with this, and was telling the truth.

As of right now Emil Tonk owes over 50 thousand dollars that I know of. It could very well possible be double that amount. Right now they owe me $7400, $1400 of which was out of my pocket to play the players I referred, when the site went MIA. This was promised by Emil via phone to to be paid with me within 5 days. This was over 9 months ago. They owe Grindunumb around $5,300.

Emil Tonk has failed to respond to messages Rob, and I have sent him. All of their contact info in below.

Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/emileje

Email
    Emil: Emil@Tonk.so
    Gabor: cudrap@yahoo.com Not emil's brother

Phone
    Emil: +36303222333

I also have all their personal street addresses, but I will not give them out.

Feel free to contact there guys. If I receive my money back, I pledge to run a $1500 freeroll here on PFA.
    Last edited by TheTemplar; 06-14-2012 at 06:35 AM.
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Load Metric
    I like that non-threatening email he sent you. Sounds like he's gonna come over for a weekend BBQ or something.

Take'em down Templar.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    0% chance you get paid here but good luck.

Load Metric
    Don't fuck with Templar, he comes at you like his namesake "Knights Templar" storming Turkish strongholds during the First Crusade!
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Unfortunately I agree with you, but if he can make these clowns have to look over their shoulders for a while that's a nice consolation prize
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    Unfortunately I agree with you, but if he can make these clowns have to look over their shoulders for a while that's a nice consolation prize
    I have to agree also. The only way I see any positive resolution is with direct violence, & I would never condone that.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    I have to agree also. The only way I see any positive resolution is with direct violence, & I would never condone that.

I wouldn't say 0%. I have my ways, and they aren't pretty.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post

Think we should inundate them with emails Templar?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric

Getting money from 2 randoms in Budapest ain't gonna be easy, there are people walking around America who aren't gonna pay much bigger poker site debts. Unless they call their Nigerian Prince cousin to bail them out I would say 0.0

Load Metric

Getting money from 2 randoms in Budapest ain't gonna be easy, there are people walking around America who aren't gonna pay much bigger poker site debts. Unless they call their Nigerian Prince cousin to bail them out I would say 0.0
    This is what they are thinking, but what if they get a knock on their door from a friend of a friend?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I see you over there Emil Tonk you scammer from Budapest , Hungary.

In the last 5 minutes he has changed his FB profile to private so someone who isn't a friend, cannot message him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I made the post to our a scammer in the poker world, not to beg for the players money back. This is what the site is for correct? Yet if I did get it back, I would run a freeroll.

I've been in the collect a debt business longer than anyone, and I have my ways, but if I get all of it or 0, I don't give a fuck. I will still make their lives a living hell.

Load Metric
    The way you described the origional poker site, these guys clearly had big dreams, so all of your work exposing them is going to hurt them as they still have "big plans" in poker I bet and this light is going quash those dreams. They resorted to prety desperate (though intense) threats, so it shows they are worried about something.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Charham View Post
    The way you described the origional poker site, these guys clearly had big dreams, so all of your work exposing them is going to hurt them as they still have "big plans" in poker I bet and this light is going quash those dreams. They resorted to prety desperate (though intense) threats, so it shows they are worried about something.
    Yea from what I have heard, they had dreams to make this bigger than Stars. They actually had a great plan and a great user base. Only problem was, it was run by a bunch of idiots.

They threw threats at me but they are soft, and they do have reason to put a lid of this. One works for an organization that would think very low of him starting a gambling site.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Somebody messaged me and asked me if that was definitely Emil's FaceBook. Yes it is.

Here is his FB profile:

Name:  emilfb.JPG
Views: 1323
Size:  64.6 KB

Here is his Skype profile, where he was spoken to a couple times:

Name:  ml pic.JPG
Views: 1333
Size:  39.6 KB

Picture of Emil, a classy pic none the less.

Name:  emiltonkfb.jpg
Views: 1279
Size:  30.0 KB
    Last edited by TheTemplar; 06-13-2012 at 02:15 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    From a source over sea's, I now have reason to believe that Gabor may have in fact been telling the truth when he says he hasn't spoken to his brother in months, and that they have nothing in common. Also that his brother may have simply used his good name. I am not 100% sure of this, so I will not take his name down as of yet.

Simply because there really are some mind boggling things that I have heard, and I am trying to piece them together. I trust my source, and he is well respected in the poker community. He also has no dog in this fight as you might say.

If I do come up with the 100% truth that Gabor had nothing to do with it, I will take everything down with his name on it.

Load Metric
    Just wondering if this has been cross posted to 2+2? I know more people frequent 2+2 and google tends to return 2+2 things near the top of the list

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by realchaser74 View Post
    Just wondering if this has been cross posted to 2+2? I know more people frequent 2+2 and google tends to return 2+2 things near the top of the list
    No it hasn't and I don't go to 2+2. Google Emil Tonk now and its #2 on the list. I'd say PfA is doing pretty well!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by realchaser74 View Post
    No it hasn't and I don't go to 2+2. Google Emil Tonk now and its #2 on the list. I'd say PfA is doing pretty well!

Cool. when i posted that i didn't see it on the front page that is why i asked

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Funny how after almost no contact with the players since November, PWB contacts their players 24 hours after I made this thread.

The email posted below:

Dear ******!

10 months have passed since the start of the PWB. Our team has been working
    diligently towards our launch. However, the changes in the European legal
    structures and competition greatly contributed to the caution of our
    investors.

Due to marketing and proprietor strategy changes, our investors, thus our
    brand identity has changed a number of times. So far, besides the PWB, we
    have built up 2 new brands – which they have not made it to market – and
    with new potential investors, we are probably developing yet another brand,
    which is necessary if we want to make it to market with the software.

We have purposely guarded our brands and marketing strategies. It was not an
    accident that we have remained distant during our brand-switching strategies
    – since we could not have offered anything concrete until all aspects were
    finalized. We are sending this communication based on the request of one of
    our affiliates, in order to ensure due diligence.

Our streamlined team is continuing development, so our product can be the
    unique identifier within the industry, and the public can also enjoy as soon
    as negotiations with our investors have completed.

We have been criticised by a number of PWB beta testers, for our less than
    strict handling of those players which have made questionable and sometimes
    unethical advances.

One of our new improvements addresses this exact point! It is based on a
    statistical system, which allows us to retroactively determine these types
    of players. So far, 27 players are under suspicion. Our decision will be
    made after careful analysis, and lockouts and penalties will be awarded
    accordingly. We will be in contact with the relevant players after the
    investigations are complete.

We hope that we were able to shed some light onto the current situation. We
    would like to stress, that WE WILL NOT IGNORE YOUR VESTED EFFORTS INTO
    TESTING. We will notify you of the launch date as soon as it is available.

Thank you for your efforts and patience.

PWB Management

Thread Information