Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: PokerFraudAlert Report: Lock Poker -- AVOID

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Post earlier today in lock scandal thread. Granted it could be fake. It also doesn't really say anything we didn't already know/expect. My gut is its just someone with an ax to grind. If fake that narrows the suspects to a couple thousand people.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRedYellow View Post
    To everyone involved in this thread, and all others owed money by Lock Poker:

First off, this is my first and last post. Do not try to contact me. I have been following this thread for a long time. I feel I need to say my piece.

At one time I was associated with Lock Poker. I am no longer associated with them. What has happened was not meant to happen. It was a legit operation at one time.

Is there a connection to DBM Realty? Yes. Will that ever be proven? I highly highly doubt it.

Again, do not try and contact me, I will not reply and prefer to remain anonymous. I only came here to say that I am truly disgusted to have been a part of this, and even more disgusted to see it continue.

I am truly sorry for all those that have been hurt by Lock Poker.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I say thanks to all those who have sent their data and to all those who provided helpful informations(esp. JimAfternoon, IHasTehNutz, etc.) and can inform you that there will be some upcoming legal actions against some of the participants of this Ponzi scheme in January/February, especially:

1) SHANE BRIDGES

Director of Social Media at Lock Poker

Company Industry: Internet/E-commerce

Job Role: Marketing/PR

March 2013 - Present

-> http://m.people.bayt.com/shane-bridges-25457090/

2) GERARD POLTORAK

Operator of pokernewsboy.com and still advertises Lock Poker.

Name: Gerard Poltorak

Year of Birth: 1959

Address: 6 MacInnes Place, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, Scotland.

Postcode: KA3 7NQ

https://www.facebook.com/gerard.poltorak

https://www.facebook.com/gerrypoltorak

Email: gerry@lockpoker.eu

"Recommendations

I have had the privilege of working with Shane for a few years now, both as a colleague and a customer. He was one of the reason I wanted to join the company as he was extremely knowledgable in all aspects of the industry and his company. As his colleague he was always my go to guy if i was having a problem or needed something sorted that I couldn't. I would recommend Shane to any company and would expect him to succeed at anything he put his hands to.
    By Gerard Poltorak (Colleague) on November-11-2014"

-> http://m.people.bayt.com/shane-bridges-25457090/

3) JAMES ERWOOD

Team Manager Lock Poker

March 2013 – Present (1 year 10 months)London & Worldwide

James Erwood Associates Limited

Address: 224 Durham Road

Postcode/City: SG1 4JB Stevenage

County: Hertfordshire

-> http://stevenage.cylex-uk.co.uk/comp...-21492111.html

http://www.extratimemanagement.com/who-are-we/

4) A liquid company, which requires claims originated within the time frame May 2012 to October 2013.

5)...

Bronze
    Load Metric
    tower -> I commend you on your efforts. I hope it leads to something. If anything at least there is more info for people to google to mitigate deposits.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The first criminal complaint is accepted by a police and in process.

FWIW, they asked for victims

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    If you wanted to get an investigation going with a legit private eye, you would merely gather commitals from people who are owed money 10-20% commission upon successfully retrieving limbo cashouts. As said earlier, people dont want to throw good money at bad. You will struggle to get up to1% of missing funds to make this happen, but i guarantee you people will take 20% OR MORE right off the top of their lock poker check if they could.

Load Metric
    Jen Larson address info? Would be great to see someone have to answer for their actions in court hope it comes to fruition.

Load Metric
    Did Lock Poker pay before Black Friday?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel72 View Post
    Did Lock Poker pay before Black Friday?
    yes... I did a ton of WUs on Lock post Black Friday. Typically they took about 2-4 weeks from late 2011 almost to the end of 2012. It wasn't until late 2012/early 2013 that all payouts started visibly getting dicey. warning signs (see beginning of this thread) were there up till that point (and lock was trading at 60-65%) but payouts still sorta flowed. I would say it was an obvious issue probably around Spring 2013.

Late 2011 through 2012 due to being a black ops and their deposit bonus I was getting over a 100% rakeback. it was crazy. hard to sustain that kind of business model when you throw in all the issues with payment processors, etc.

Note: I also should consider the possibility that my payouts were preferred in some manner. sorry to say that, but it's obvious looking back that many of the transactions were handpicked. i should add that i was also one of the few people on the ihasthenutz list that actually got paid (a check from 2/2013 that got paid in 11/2013). Up until then I was doing WUs until I got supposedly blacklisted.
    Last edited by vookenmeister; 01-22-2015 at 11:15 AM. Reason: added a note. generalized some comments. modified time frames as my records show i was actually getting 2-3 week turnaround

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisthelorax View Post
    If you wanted to get an investigation going with a legit private eye, you would merely gather commitals from people who are owed money 10-20% commission upon successfully retrieving limbo cashouts. As said earlier, people dont want to throw good money at bad. You will struggle to get up to1% of missing funds to make this happen, but i guarantee you people will take 20% OR MORE right off the top of their lock poker check if they could.
    And herein lies the error IMO. If someone stole $10.000 from me, then I throw instantly another $100 in the pot(on principle reasons) to try to bring this to the point.

However, public investigations are cost free and therefor fits the bill.

Load Metric
    ----

New information has come to light today, by way of an anonymous tip given to poster HipAintCheap on 2+2.

The tipster sent the following message:

Her address in Canada was:
    33 Water St
    Vancouver,
    BC, V6B 1R4
    CA
    Phone: +1.7783291661

She was dating a woman named Olga Racekova at that time, and I think they got married though not sure. Originally everything was done through the "Brand Theory" (brandtheory.com) company, which was her design consulting company that she had before she started working at Bodog. They then switched to JDB, which owned the lockpoker.com domain and actually stood for "Jennifer", "Derrick" and "Brendan". Derrick Maloney was her marketing person (also ex-Bodog), and Brendan Young (also ex-Bodog) did the design and built most of the original site. I know Derrick quit, not sure about Brendan though. The office was in the Dominion Building in downtown Vancouver: https://plus.google.com/114886086748...ut?gl=ca&hl=en

As for her brother's company in Qualicum, I know that Jenn was raised on the island, and her family lives there, but I think she lied about where. That guy Jaime Larson is her brother, but I never met any of her family. I know her family was all Jehovah's Witness, so there might be some records there. I remember her saying that her family all lived on one street, and her grandma (to whom she was close) lived on the island. Again, this is what she told me, so it could all be compete BS.
    And after a brief back and forth, this:

Personally I would leave Derrick alone, has a family and is a good guy caught up with a psychopathic bitch. Brendan on the other hand... I wish I had info on him. He was in love with Jenn (despite her being a lesbian) and I would be shocked if he's gone. He would crawl over broken glass for her
    and this:

Their(Bodog) Canadian office was at 333 Seymour Street and it is now closed. The company was called "Fiver Media" at that time, and "Riptown Media" before that. Her position at the time just before she left was Internet Marketing Director, I believe. She was in charge of the Internet marketing team, which consisted of SEOs and writers.

If you look at the domain history here: http://who.is/domain-history/lockpoker.org

Administrative Contact Information:
    Name: JDB Services
    Organization: JDB Services
    Address 1: 1105-207 West Hastings Street
    City: Vancouver
    State: British Columbia
    Zip: V6B1H7
    Phone: +1.7789878072

And match up the address with the trademark that she registered at the time (Poker as it should be):
    http://www.trademarkia.com/map/poker...e-77584018.htm

She used her full name "Jennifer Elka Larson". That links her to JDB.

All of this information checks out, so far.

----

Olga Racekova, the woman named as the lesbian lover of Larson, has an active twitter account, linked here.

On this twitter page is a link to mdlkfl.com -- which directs to a site called "Modern Looking Fellow".

That name sounded familiar, and after some digging, I discovered that Jen Larson had registered the domain www.modernlookingfellow.org in her name.

http://wa-com.com/modernlookingfellow.org

It looks like Olga is a fashion designer of some sort, hence the 'modern looking fellow' domain.

I found a 2011 post of hers on some sort of Alibaba-type site enquiring about leather or something. She claims to be based in Tuscany. She includes an address, phone number, and email address.

http://www.tradesns.com/forum_messag...5935&ccid=7311

----

The other two names mentioned as partners in JDB Services, Derrick Maloney and Brendan Young, also seem to check out.

Here's a 2+2 post made by FatalError on January 2014:

Interesting, I dug up a 2009 email from Jen back when she was rakeback poaching cakes customers

Liezl Tengco <liezl@lockpoker.com>, <---- VP/Ops
    Derrick Maloney <derrick@brandtheory.com>,
    brendan@lockpoker.com (Brendan Young) <---- VP/Marketing

were on the email as CC's theres brandtheory again. Maybe some more info to be found there
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=4612

----

There was also a Derrick Maloney named alongside Calvin Ayre in the indictment that was unsealed in 2012.

http://pokerfuse.com/news/law-and-re...-name-seizure/

----

To be continued.....

Comments

vookenmeister: thanks

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Wow, great stuff.

I will dig into this myself when I have some time, see if I can uncover anything additional.

Interesting that Jennifer is a lesbian. In the one picture I've seen of her, I always thought that her facial features were a bit manly, even though overall she didn't appear to be a bad looking woman.

Might especially be worth pursuing this Olga person, since she isn't likely as cautious as Jennifer, and she might be easier to locate. While I don't think it would be appropriate to harass other relatives of Jennifer's, such as her mom, I think her wife is fair game since obviously she is enjoying the spoils of the stolen Lock money.

I only advocated people tracking down and questioning Jamie because of the clear link there seemed to be between him and Lock Poker, at least to the point to where he owed people answers.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Shane Bridges has registered an account here.

This should be very interesting.

I am not sure it's the real Shane, but my initial investigation into the account leads me to believe it's legit.

Shane, we would love to hear from you here.

Please tell us everything you know.

Load Metric
    HipAintCheap has posted chat logs on 2+2 from a conversation he had with Shane Bridges today here on PFA.

ShaneB:**Nice work on the Lock stuff, you got some good info. Everything was spot on location wise.

ShaneB:**As Nowitsover said on 2+2 they monitor all these threads so just be sure you dont play all your cards on the forum.

Me:**Thanks

ShaneB:**You missed slightly with Norway too, Olga is from Slokavia

Me:**shes not in norway

Me:**shes in italy

ShaneB:**I know, that farmhouse is their house

Me:**i never put she was from norway

Me:**i said she was possibly there

Me:**what farmhouse?

ShaneB:**Someone posted the address

Me:**i posted the new york address of her business

ShaneB:**They have possibly moved, but thats definitely their last known address

Me:**in what forum?

Me:**i have never seen anyone post olgas address. olga just came to light yetsterday

ShaneB:**Jimposted the address yesterday

Me:**no one knew of her until then

ShaneB:**http://forumserver.two...=3319

Me:**yea

Me:**thats the tuscany address

Me:**not norway

Me:**am i wrong?

ShaneB:**I thought I saw you say Olga was from Norway

ShaneB:**No that farmhouse is definitely in Tuscany

Me:**no i said that jen, brednan, and olga are either in uk, germany, italy or norway

ShaneB:**Absolutely their last known address

Me:**we r positive positive brendan is in london

ShaneB:**Brendan is in London

Me:**why have u been mia on 2 + 2

Me:**and skype

Me:**sick of being accused?

ShaneB:**Mostly hoping she pulled off what she was trying to pull off, get an investor to bail the whole thing out.

Me:**yeah

Me:**so u were fulled like the rest of us

Me:**fooled*

ShaneB:**When that didnt happen I reached out to Pokerfuse and told them what I know, and right after you started posting

ShaneB:**and wanted to let you know you were on the right track

Me:**i know i am, i have family thats law enforcement

Me:**i know a lot

Me:**i think you shane need to go on 2 + 2 or at least make a statement to that community

ShaneB:**Pretty sick of getting slammed publicly when I was just an employee while others like Brendan and Olga who are still clearly profiting are running around anonymous.

Me:**but u do understand people lost millions and are upset and u r easy to blame since u communicated wiht us

ShaneB:**I will let the Pokerfuse article go out first, I wanted to give them as much info as possible in the hope that they can put together something pretty heavy that will put more pressure on things like their software suppliers and their regulators

ShaneB:**Oh I get why people are angry, I dont really care about that. At this point I just want the site shut down.

Me:**u were one of the people ive done the most research on

ShaneB:**Thats all I care about.

Me:**fair

ShaneB:**Now that its been a year of her trying to close her investment deal to save the company its clear that isnt going to happen. Which means it needs to be put out of its misery.

Me:**okay sooo

ShaneB:**Did you at least track me to the right country?

Me:**why is ur linked in and facebook work info still say lock

Me:**i got all the others and yes I have you, australia

ShaneB:**Usually 2+2 was about a year behind.

Me:**im usually a week behind

ShaneB:**Im not hiding, otherwise I wouldnt be talking to you.

Me:**I remember when I came to u on skype 3 years ago

ShaneB:**FB doesnt have any employer listed anymore, and didnt update LinkedIn I didnt bother with after I left. Putting a new employer would just bring **** to that.

Me:**okay

ShaneB:**I talked to you because you clearly found real stuff and wanted to make sure you knew you were on the right track.

ShaneB:**Im not here to sway you either way.

Me:**i have tons of info on all of u and i dont want to post it and ruin your new job opportunities but its easy to get my page to show up in top ten results

ShaneB:**Im out of online gaming and wont be going back so its not really something I care about.

Me:**hmmm

Me:**so lock doesnt owe u pay

Me:**jen didnt beat u out of money

ShaneB:**Im owed a **** tonne

ShaneB:**She ruined me financially

Me:**then why dont u blast her on the forums and let us know everything u know

ShaneB:**But she did the same to 1000's of poker players so no point me saying that.

ShaneB:**Because I felt an article with a serious publication like Pokerfuse would carry more weight

Me:**fair

ShaneB:**And I didnt want ot offend the guys on teh forum by sounding like my problem was like theirs.

Me:**okay.

Me:**so we know an exact address for Brendan in UK

Me:**we are trying to pinpoint Jen and Olga we know they are in and out of Italy

Me:**do you have anymore info on their location

ShaneB:**I actually went to Pokerfuse saying that exact thing, that I didnt want to talk to them if they were going to do it half assed. I wanted them to use everything I had and dig as hard as they can.

Me:**i had to go far and above to get what ive gotten in a matter of a week

ShaneB:**That farmhouse was their house, they kept saying they were moving but they did that multiple times so I dont believe them.

ShaneB:**If they left there the most likely place is Olga's family in Brataslava

ShaneB:**Oh and Bryce should still be in Spain.

ShaneB:**And Liezl has been back in Vancouver a while

Me:**u have addresses

Me:**Where was the opertain actually being ran out of after 2009? Lock left Canada and set up where?

Me:**?

ShaneB:**No where central

Me:**well for example quinn and all the fake customer support reps

Me:**where was that taking place?

ShaneB:**Liezl had a support centre in Canada apparently, and Jen was always in Italy
    Me:**or was this all operated over computer log ins

ShaneB:**Brendan was in Berlin

Me:**why berlin

ShaneB:**Quinn is Liezl

Me:**hahahah

Me:**wow i missed that one

Me:**ty for that

ShaneB:**Berlin is an amazing city

Me:**haha

Me:**thanks for that

Me:**im sure it is

Me:**my biggest question

ShaneB:**They talked about starting an office in Berlin, but it never eventuated
    Me:**what country was the money held and being handled in

ShaneB:**Thats not info I was ever close enough to know

ShaneB:**I was paid out of Andora, Italy

Me:**so most likely there

ShaneB:**But where the players funds flowed in and out of I cant be sure.

Me:**cuz we know u guys didnt segragate funds

ShaneB:**The reason I didnt panic about player funds was I went through the same **** with Merge

ShaneB:**Merge went through this too, but recovered.

Me:**Why did you lie about you guys and skrill when skrill really left Lock

ShaneB:**I dotn even remember what I said on Skrill to be honest. When things like that happen as a company spokesman your only hope is that its short term and things get back on deck soon.

Me:**so why did u believe withdrawls had slowed to a horrible rate

ShaneB:**Because cashflow was terrible. When you change networks every year you lose a lot of cash.

ShaneB:**Not to mention how long it physically takes to get cash.

Me:**okay so you really dont think DBM has anything to do with this

ShaneB:**Deposit processors keep funds for a minimum of 30 days, usually closer to 90
    Me:**Jen and Olga and Liezl were just stealing the money

ShaneB:**Id never say never, but from meeting Jamie it seems unlikely.

ShaneB:**Jen was more inclined to spend money on her lifestyle

Me:**so they were paying us with deposits most likely and it was unsustainable

ShaneB:**First class flights, ridiculous Tuscany farmhouses, clothing labels for Olga to start, $500 wine with every meal.

ShaneB:**And then really bad business, all the jumping around and the low margin business.

Me:**and the retreats for the pros?

Me:**did any of the pros know about this or have anything to do with this

ShaneB:**That was cheaper than people think, lots of smoke and mirrors.

ShaneB:**I mean they still took a chunk of cash to put on, but she was sneaky with things.

ShaneB:**Like we all flew ourselves there.

ShaneB:**There might have been some cash sunk into the latest software too.

Me:**so were any of the pros part of the scam

ShaneB:**That was all very weird

ShaneB:**no one knew enough to be part of it.

ShaneB:**jen was a master of selling you on a dream.

ShaneB:**Must have been her real estate family trait.

ShaneB:**On the financials side Jen kept most stuff close to her chest, she was a micro-manager of the worst kind. Thats pretty much why the company failed, she tried to do everything herself all the time.

Me:**have the police contacted u

ShaneB:**In hindsidght that was probably so she could hide everything.

ShaneB:**Brendan wrote all the code and was all in the databases so he definitely knew the most after Jen, and Liezl managed the deposits and withdrawals so she might not have known as much as those guys but she at least saw the incomings and outgoings.

Me:**have the police contacted you

ShaneB:**Nope

ShaneB:**Juristictions is going to be the biggest problem in this mess.

Me:**tracing the money will solve it all

ShaneB:**There isnt enough money to be siezed for the DOJ to get involved

Me:**not doing this trhough US

ShaneB:**There is possible property in the Farmhouse in Italy but getting Italians motivated to do anything is rough.

ShaneB:**The French software suppliers might be a possible crack in the armour

Me:**we have pending cases in a few countries in eurpoe. would u be willing to help?

ShaneB:**With the company in one country, her in another, the banks in another its something pretty much only Interpol can unravel.

ShaneB:**Happily

Me:**can i have my contact reach out to u

Me:**i have some people in europe on it

Me:**it took time but the walls r closing in

ShaneB:**Yeah Im happy to co-operate any way I can.

Me:**okay how can we reach u

Me:**can we e-mail u?

ShaneB:**yeah that email address of mine is best

Me:**okay thank you shane

ShaneB:**NP

ShaneB:**As I said before Im not worried about all that stuff, my only interest is Lock getting shut down.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=3342
    Last edited by JimAfternoon; 02-19-2015 at 09:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I had a conversation with Shane on Skype.

He was evasive, didn't give me much info, and feigned anger regarding JimAfternoon posting the above chat between him and HipAintCheap.

It is my opinion that Shane is only coming forward now because he sees that HipAintCheap and others have dug deep and are getting very close to taking action against Lock and its co-conspirators, so he wants to give the appearance of cooperation without really giving up very much.

You can read the transcript and decide for yourself.

[7:48:07 PM] Todd Witteles: So what is happening? Jim Afternoon told me a little, but maybe start from the beginning.

[7:49:26 PM] Shane Bridges: I of course went they same way as the players, nothing but empty promises and a pile of debt.
    [7:50:30 PM] Shane Bridges: I kept my head down a a while in case she did pull off the cash investment she was working on, and then started talking to Pokerfuse
    [7:51:18 PM] Shane Bridges: Was staying off the forums in the hope that PF could so some serious investigations and hopefully help shut her down.

[7:51:42 PM] Todd Witteles: How about we start from the earliest point where you became the guy interfacing with everyone after Eric Lynch essentially went dark. Why did Eric go dark?

[7:51:55 PM] Shane Bridges: Then when I saw hipaintcheap's posts I just wanted to touch base and let him know he was on the right track
    [7:52:19 PM] Shane Bridges: Eric started dating someone and wasn't around as much

[7:52:25 PM] Todd Witteles: And when you got involved publicly, what did you know about Lock's finances at the time?
    [7:52:36 PM] Todd Witteles: Did Jen ever show you anything to indicate they had money?

[7:53:13 PM] Shane Bridges: The only people with access to financials were her and maybe Brendan/Liezl

[7:53:23 PM] Todd Witteles: Who is Liezl?

[7:55:54 PM] Shane Bridges: She was the head of support/cashier

[7:55:54 PM] Todd Witteles: Was any money actually lost in Cyprus?

[7:56:10 PM] Shane Bridges: Mary/Quinn/Elle are all her
    [7:56:43 PM] Shane Bridges: Can't be certain, but at that time the only bank I knew of was Andora

[7:57:39 PM] Todd Witteles: That support rep who replaced you briefly, who was that?
    [7:58:10 PM] Todd Witteles: Also, more importantly, did Olga have any role in Lock? Or was she just Jen's wife?

[8:00:19 PM] Shane Bridges: The rep that made one post on 2+2? That was Brendan

[8:01:25 PM] Todd Witteles: Do you know what Lock was doing with the occasional payouts to people? Was it for show? What was the strategy here?
    [8:01:36 PM] Todd Witteles: Also, do you have any pictures of Jen/Olga/anyone else relevant that you can share?

[8:02:54 PM] Shane Bridges: Olga was around and certainly benefited, but she wasn't very involved operationally
    [8:03:38 PM] Shane Bridges: The payouts were trying to keep the site alive

[8:05:01 PM] Todd Witteles: Why were the pros so loyal? Were they given priority cashouts so they kept quiet? It was hard to imagine why they kept their mouths closed if they were only being paid with useless Lock $
    [8:05:19 PM] Todd Witteles: Also, what details do you have about the Revolution Network? How much did Lock end up owing them?

[8:05:44 PM] Shane Bridges: At first because they believed, and then because they had so much money tied up.
    [8:06:54 PM] Shane Bridges: Revolution is a mess, the Cake guys were screwing Lock just as much as Lock screwed them. That eneded in a stalemate

[8:07:44 PM] Todd Witteles: How was Cake screwing Lock?

[8:10:47 PM] Shane Bridges: Dodgy accounting
    [8:11:14 PM] Shane Bridges: First month the Sharks of Lock meant a huge cross cage flowed to Lock
    [8:11:33 PM] Shane Bridges: Then the next month the numbers just miraculously changed
    [8:11:46 PM] Shane Bridges: Cake could never explain it

[8:12:24 PM] Todd Witteles: What do you mean "a huge cross cage"? You mean Lock's players won a lot off the rest of the network, and suddenly Lock players lost and Lock owed revolution, and no justification was given?
    [8:12:36 PM] Todd Witteles: Wouldn't this be listed player by player, so Lock could see if the numbers were legit?
    [8:13:23 PM] Todd Witteles: And if Lock players were actually beating the other skins' players overall. how did Lock owe them any money? Woudln't that mean Lock got screwed there and didn't screw Revolution?

[8:14:59 PM] Shane Bridges: Yes Locks players won, reporting isn't shown player by player it's just wins and losses
    [8:15:19 PM] Shane Bridges: Remember any reporting you get on a network comes from the network

[8:17:36 PM] Todd Witteles: so lock was supposed to just trust the network saying "you guys lost this much, pay up"? that doesn't make a lot of sense. how could lock have agreed to such a thing?

[8:21:04 PM] Shane Bridges: That's how networks work

[8:21:12 PM] Todd Witteles: can you tell me if this post was true? http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...l=1#post185530

[8:21:22 PM] Shane Bridges: Hence all the bitching and infighting

[8:22:36 PM] Todd Witteles: Also, who is M.J. Hugenholtzweg

[8:24:02 PM] Shane Bridges: He is a a lawyer or something in Curaçao
    [8:24:18 PM] Shane Bridges: Just a guy who sets up letterbox companies
    [8:26:44 PM] Shane Bridges: Nothing overly factual in the posts, it didn't resonate as a real insider when I read it the first time not again now

[8:28:10 PM] Todd Witteles: Was there any real effort to make Lock work, or was Jen just funneling the deposit money out until the scam died?
    [8:28:24 PM] Todd Witteles: Or basically I'm asking what was Jen expecting when she took so much money out of the company
    [8:28:51 PM] Todd Witteles: Also, do you know anything about money laundering in Curacao?

[8:40:22 PM] Shane Bridges: There always seemed to be an effort to make it work, but I don't know how much of that was what she wanted me to know
    [8:40:54 PM] Shane Bridges: Curaçao is for the gaming license only as far as I know

[8:41:15 PM] Todd Witteles: Was Lock ever really suing Girah? Or was that a lie? How much did they know about the cheating when he won that contest?

[8:42:28 PM] Shane Bridges: Why does Jim insist on just posting complete logs
    [8:43:33 PM] Shane Bridges: I'm happy to talk if it's to help put an end to this, but if it's just click bait in a thread then I have no interest in being involved

[8:44:32 PM] Todd Witteles: I don't understand what you mean? There is no clickbait. My site has no advertising other than an Amazon banner at the bottom which makes like $5/month for me.

[8:45:45 PM] Shane Bridges: When someone gives information to assist in an investigation, posting it all publicly does nothing but harm the investigation.

[8:48:33 PM] Todd Witteles: so you didn't want any of the chat posted? but i thought you wanted the info posted in an article form? isn't that pretty much the same thing?

[8:51:08 PM] Shane Bridges: I want the information shared with relevant authorities not with Internet forum lurkers

[8:51:56 PM] Todd Witteles: I told HipAintCheap that you're unhappy with the logs being posted, and he said that you were just confirming what he knew, and that he didn't post anything confidential
    [8:53:46 PM] Todd Witteles: anyway how did you get paid? lock money? how much did you get to cash out while everyone else's cashouts were stuck?
    [8:58:25 PM] Todd Witteles: also: What is the connection between Lock and DBM Realty? Is there any?
    [9:09:20 PM] Todd Witteles: i'm doing a radio show on tuesday night. can you come on?
    [9:09:31 PM] Todd Witteles: if not, can we prercord it at a time more convenient for you

[9:18:00 PM] Shane Bridges: Honestly the way you guys do things makes me wish I kept my mouth shut and left it to the professionals at Pokerfuse
    [9:18:27 PM] Shane Bridges: So I will politely decline joining your radio show

[9:19:44 PM] Todd Witteles: There is no "you guys". This is a forum, and Jim/Hip are just members here. Regardless, I am not understanding why you are so outraged. You did not ask in that chat to keep things quiet, from what I saw. And obviously it is suspicious that you are only interested in "helping" now that a lot of info about people involved in the scheme was posted. Like why not come forward with everything earlier, even if privately?

[9:21:41 PM] Shane Bridges: I didn't come forward earlier for this is exact reason, posting every detail publicly where the people you are chasing can read it is idiotic.

[9:22:28 PM] Todd Witteles: So why not come to someone and make an agreement not to post it publicly if you help? I'm sure plenty would have kept their word on it.
    [9:23:14 PM] Todd Witteles: You said in the chat that you weren't posting on 2+2 simply because you would get hate and people wouldn't trust you. So I'm not understanding what's wrong with someone posting about their convo with you, since it didn't seem like you were concerned with your involvement being known.

[9:23:17 PM] Shane Bridges: Just as is posting every single detail I gave, now I'm completely burnt and the people who you just tipped off have a fun target they can chase since they have the money

[9:23:47 PM] Todd Witteles: But almost all details posted was stuff that already was known, and you just confirmed it,.

[9:24:15 PM] Shane Bridges: So all it achieves is putting a huge target on my head

[9:25:05 PM] Todd Witteles: Honestly after all of the shilling you did for Lock, and all the repeated insistence that everything was on the up-and-up and to trust Lock/Jen, you really do owe the community a huge apology and full cooperation. You really aren't in the position to be mad at any of the victims here.

[9:28:18 PM] Shane Bridges: and that's why I spoke up, but if some one speaks up and you slap them in the face they generally don't keep talking

[9:28:54 PM] Todd Witteles: Nobody is slapping. That was only posted to keep the community informed that Hip was on the right track.

[9:29:45 PM] Shane Bridges: "We have had confirmation from an insider that Hip is on the right track" would achieve that without completely burning me as a contact

[9:30:44 PM] Todd Witteles: Why does it matter if you are "burned"? It's not a secret that you were a huge public piece of the Lock matter. Your cooperation would be seen as good by the community. And I doubt you are still getting info and/or are trusted by Jen at this point.

[9:31:05 PM] Shane Bridges: I have zero chance of getting any new info

[9:31:17 PM] Todd Witteles: There we go. So what is the harm of publicly cooperating here?
    [9:31:20 PM] Todd Witteles: Why keep it a secret?

[9:31:27 PM] Shane Bridges: I mean now that was all posted

[9:31:48 PM] Todd Witteles: I don't think they are trusting you with much anyway if you are owed a ton of money for a long time and pissed about it.

[9:31:54 PM] Shane Bridges: Before that Jen was still thinking she just had to pay me to reactivate me

[9:32:23 PM] Todd Witteles: I don't recall you telling Hip in any of the chats that your name/cooperation shouldn't be revealed. So I don't see what he did wrong.

[9:32:23 PM] Shane Bridges: Same with everyone under that executive level
    [9:32:53 PM] Shane Bridges: I did state clearly why I didn't go to the forum, and this is exactly why
    [9:33:19 PM] Shane Bridges: The importance of the poster/forum becomes higher than the information
    [9:33:47 PM] Shane Bridges: All Brendan has to do is drive down a fucking tunnel and be in the EU and he is a ghost
    [9:34:29 PM] Shane Bridges: No one really knows where he came from or where he could go. Those are the things you need to figure out before you blow the top on it.
    [9:35:09 PM] Shane Bridges: The rush to post every single detail is counter productive to the outcome you want.

[9:35:48 PM] Todd Witteles: You said the reason you didn't come out to 2+2 was because it wouldn't be received well
    [9:35:50 PM] Todd Witteles: Not any of the above
    [9:37:08 PM] Todd Witteles: So you talked to Pokerfuse already. Are they going to name you? Pretty sure they are
    [9:37:14 PM] Todd Witteles: You said nothing above about being anonymous

[9:38:46 PM] Shane Bridges: I give up, you have your blinkers on. The damage is done now and your leads will fizzle out as they just relocate. It was a waste of time getting involved.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Shane either intentionally gave misinformation, or doesn't know much (probably the former).

I asked "Who is M.J. Hugenholtzweg?", and he responded that it's a lawyer in Curacao.

But that's false.

M.J. Hugenholtzweg is a street in Curacao!

It was confused as being a person back in 2013 (as a fake "source" posted this on 2+2), but it was later discovered to simply be a street name.

Between this and other details he either "didn't know" or got wrong, this chat wasn't very valuable, except for showing that he's only coming forward here out of fear.

His feigned anger at the chat posted by JimAfternoon is very peculiar, because Shane never asked for HipAintCheap to keep their conversation private, and in fact Shane said in the conversation that he has already come forward to Pokerfuse. So how is he claiming that posting the chat transcript (which really just confirms what HipAintCheap already found and posted) is blowing his cover?

As usual, Shane's communications raise more questions than they answer.

He is likely hoping that Pokerfuse posts a puff piece which frames the story in the way he presented it to them.

Load Metric
    Shane's agitation with chats being posted would be understandable under most circumstances, but in this instance it seems as if he went out of his way to give the impression that he wasn't concerned at all about it.

Lines such as:

Im not hiding, otherwise I wouldnt be talking to you.
    Yeah Im happy to co-operate any way I can.

HipAintCheap = i have tons of info on all of u and i dont want to post it and ruin your new job opportunities but its easy to get my page to show up in top ten results

Shane Bridges = Im out of online gaming and wont be going back so its not really something I care about.
    As I said before Im not worried about all that stuff, my only interest is Lock getting shut down.

are easy to interpret as coming from someone not concerned at all with maintaining anonymity.

If in fact Shane was willing to continue to be forthcoming anonymously, but has now changed his mind, then that's unfortunate. If he has been put in danger, then that's unfortunate as well.

I find it difficult to sympathize with him at all, though, given his role in the history of this mess. His timing in coming forward is also quite suspect.

I hope he changes his mind and does the right thing here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Shane either intentionally gave misinformation, or doesn't know much (probably the former).
    [8:14:59 PM] Shane Bridges: Yes Locks players won, reporting isn't shown player by player it's just wins and losses
    [8:15:19 PM] Shane Bridges: Remember any reporting you get on a network comes from the network

[8:17:36 PM] Todd Witteles: so lock was supposed to just trust the network saying "you guys lost this much, pay up"? that doesn't make a lot of sense. how could lock have agreed to such a thing?

This is a lie.
    Every network partner on Cake/Revolution has access to reports that break down every single player's wins and losses down to the penny.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HowQuaint View Post

This is a lie.
    Every network partner on Cake/Revolution has access to reports that break down every single player's wins and losses down to the penny.
    Correct, how do you think they red flaged colluding and chip dumping? McFLY??????????

I know plenty of people who were caught doing this since Lock wasn't paying out they were dumping through Intertops, and red flagged by Revolution.

Load Metric
    I hope no one gives Shane a pass.

He is as dirty as the rest and if he wants to cooperate at the 11th hour to save his own ass, that doesnt make him any less guilty in helping cheat us.

Besides it looks like hes not even cooperating, but it just trying to make himself look like a victim so he wont go down with the ship when everything crashes on their heads shortly.

Comments

Hockey Guy: Shane is definitely a douchebag rep.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HowQuaint View Post

This is a lie.

FYI, Merge gives full reports on players as well. So it's not as if Shane was confusing something from back in Lock's Merge Gaming days either. This is the standard in this industry. To say anything otherwise is just more Shaneshit.

Thread Information