Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: PokerFraudAlert Report: Lock Poker -- AVOID

Load Metric
    Edit: Steve-O had this real time. Still great so I'll leave up. 2+2 sucks

CalvinAyre.com
    Jan 14, 2014
    http://calvinayre.com/2014/01/14/pok...ealty-company/
    The latest chapter comes from the fingers of a poker forum poster called Jim Afternoon, who found a link between Lock Poker and a Canadian real estate company called DBM Realty.

Jim posted on the Pokerfraudalert website, in a thread entitled ‘Lock Poker — AVOID’, that he was just ‘googling around’ when he found the information and then dug a little deeper to discover that the domain name for DBM-Realty.com was registered to a company called JDB Service NV – the parent company of Lock Poker. Even more intriguing was the name of the owner: Jamie Larson, who shares the same surname as the Lock Poker CEO Jen Larson.

Writer goes on to describe how Jim Afternoon posted to 2+2 and the info was subsequently deleted.

It seems whatever, or whomever, scared the 2+2 moderators doesn’t seem to be doing the same trick at Pokerfraudalert.com, who still have all of the original snap shots of the DBM realty websites for you to read whilst you are just ‘googling around.’

Thought for the day:
    Retain local artists to "tag" the DBM properties.

Contact Jen & inform her that unless BTC transfer is made the masterpiece will be completed.

Gauge reaction.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 09-11-2014 at 06:26 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Towerflower View Post
    If people are willing to spend some money, Iīll gladly organize this.

- If all creditors worldwide would be willing to spend 0,1% of the money owed =USD 25.000.-, then this would be enough for an intensiv private investigation

RESULT: To put in 1% of the amount owed(for further investigation), is from an economically point of view always an instant call!

RESULT: To put in 2% of the amount owed(for further investigation), is from an economically point of view always an instant call!
    There's $0 money in the pot. To put one more cent in is bad pot odds.

A link to your website would be great. Or was this just gonna be more low key. Couple of white envelopes in your sock drawer?
    I have no website. A private investigator would do the job in cooperation with me.

Haha, no. If people want me to organize this, the money will be send to a 3rd party account of a law firm. Smaller amounts should be collected by a trustworthy person and then send in larger batches to the law firms account, as it makes no sense to send $30 and pay $15 bank fees.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Why don't you escrow the funds in real estate?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Is a real estate able to do a private investigation?

Load Metric
    Why don't you just fuck off.

Even if you're legit, which I doubt, throwing good money after bad is just stupid.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I meant you could escrow player money via real estate. Canadian real estate is even better.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vookenmeister View Post
    I meant you could escrow player money via real estate. Canadian real estate is even better.
    Ahh, but Sanlmar and I were not speaking about player money. We were speaking about real money to pay the private investigator and the lawyer. Maybe you missed something?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Ahh, but Sanlmar and I were not speaking about player money. We were speaking about real money to pay the private investigator and the lawyer. Maybe you missed something?
    Sorry. I wasn't clear enough. I meant player's real money not poker money also. I was just saying that a good place to escrow that would if you used Canadian real estate. Dbm-realty.com is one good place.

Load Metric
    Sorry. I wasn't clear enough. I meant player's real money not poker money also. I was just saying that a good place to escrow that would if you used Canadian real estate. Dbm-realty.com is one good place.
    Obviously this guy must be legit since you had to explain the joke to him. Everyone else that read it understood it.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Why don't you just fuck off.
    Because Iīm collecting data of creditors to start legal action against Lock.

Hi,

Iīm in preparation for legal action against Lock Poker. If you have interest to join the petition, please send:

a) your full name

b) Lock user name

c) proof of the claim

- screenshot of the pending withdrawal and or

- screenshot when logged into the poker client, showing your balance and user name

to: lockvictim@mail.com(preferably from an email address which is not connected to your Lock account)

Thanks!

Even if you're legit, which I doubt, throwing good money after bad is just stupid.
    Maybe you missed something, but to join the petition against Lock is cost free!

Load Metric
    Because Iīm collecting data of creditors to start legal action against Lock.

Hi,

Iīm in preparation for legal action against Lock Poker. If you have interest to join the petition, please send:

a) your full name

b) Lock user name

c) proof of the claim

- screenshot when logged into the poker client, showing your balance and user name

to: lockvictim@mail.com(preferably from an email address which is not connected to your Lock account)

Thanks!

Maybe you missed something, but to join the petition against Lock is cost free!
    Maybe you missed something. You've been talking about sending money & how it's "always an instant call". This is what I'm referring to & totally disagree with your position.

There is no money to be had from Lock Poker. If you had done this in May 2013 I could see it but not now.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Bronze
    Load Metric
    No, I missed nothing.

1) I have been talking about this:

Hi,

a) your full name

b) Lock user name

c) proof of the claim

Thanks!
    which is cost free to join.

2) On top of this, I have been talking about this:

Yes, a private investigation has a higher chance to succeed, but requires 1000s of $$. If people are willing to spend some money, Iīll gladly organize this.

Let us do a little math:

1)The total amount of tracked pending withdrawals is around USD 1 Mio.

- Let us assume that the total amount of account balances behind these pending withdrawals is around USD 4 Mio.

- If IHasTehNutzīs report represent 20% of Lockīs customers worldwide:

USD 1 Mio. + USD 4 Mio. = USD 5 Mio. x 5(20%) = USD 25 Mio.(total pending withdrawals + total account balances)

- If all creditors worldwide would be willing to spend 0,1% of the money owed = USD 25.000.-, then this would be enough for an intensiv private investigation.

example: 0,1% of USD 5.000.- owed = USD 50.- to spend

- But let us say 90% of all Lock customers have no interest whatsoever and 10% of the creditors are willing to spend some money, then the calculation would be:

1% of USD 25 Mio. = USD 25.000.- , so the 10% willing customers would have to spend 1% of the amount owed.

example: USD 10.000.- owed = USD 100.- to spend

RESULT: To put in 1% of the amount owed(for further investigation), is from an economically point of view always an instant call!

2)The total amount of tracked pending withdrawals is around USD 1 Mio.

- Let us assume that the total amount of account balances behind these pending withdrawals is around USD 3 Mio.

- If IHasTehNutzīs report represent 30% of Lockīs customers worldwide:

USD 1 Mio. + USD 3 Mio. = USD 4 Mio. x 3,3(30%) = USD 13,3 Mio.(total pending withdrawals + total account balances)

- If all creditors worldwide would be willing to spend 0,2% of the money owed = USD 26.600.- , then this would be enough for an intensiv private investigation.

example: 0,2% of USD 5.000.- owed = USD 100.- to spend

- But let us say 90% of all Lock customers have no interest whatsoever and 10% of the creditors are willing to spend some money, then the calculation would be:

2% of USD 13,3 Mio. = USD 26.600.- , so the 10% willing customers would have to spend 2% of the amount owed.

example: USD 10.000.- owed = USD 200.- to spend

RESULT: To put in 2% of the amount owed(for further investigation), is from an economically point of view always an instant call!
    as Dan Druff has suggested to tracking down Jennifer Larson and her assets (look in the Vancouver area), and suing her personally, which requires some 1000s of $$.

Despite from the point that you cannot know that there is nowhere money left, yes, from an economical point of few itīs always an instant call to spend 2% of what is owed, wether this will lead to the(a partial) payment and or to the shutdown of the ongoing scam and or to hold the responsible criminals accountable or to nothing!

Load Metric
    Fuck are you dense.

What part of I totally disagree with your position do you not understand?

This should have been done a year & a half ago & it MIGHT have had a chance. There is zero chance of success now IMO so I consider your 2% being an instant call throwing good money after bad.

Besides that, I don't think you're legit anyway & judging from the lack of responses here, nobody else does either.

One more thing, if there was one place on earth that very few people(I would guess almost nobody &, certainly, no significant amounts) would have money on Lock it would be this place since everybody has been following it with Druff's leadership about 3 years ahead of everybody else's & got the fuck out.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I understood very well since your 1st post, that itīs in your opinion stupid to spend money to go after debitors.

While itīs from an economical point of few always an instant call to spend 2% of what is owed to go after a debitor, your personal opinion is not worth a dime, despite from the point that your personal opinion is not based on facts.

Load Metric
    I understood very well since your 1st post, that itīs in your opinion stupid to spend money to go after debitors.

While itīs from an economical point of few always an instant call to spend 2% of what is owed to go after a debitor, your personal opinion is not worth a dime, despite from the point that your personal opinion is not based on facts.
    You should raise the profile of your efforts by calling in to the radio show.

PM Druff and give him a heads up and he might give you a good slot to discuss this.

You have a couple of days to work on your pitch - recommend doing so, cause by now we collectively groan when we see this topic.

Failure to show will prolly confirm a few suspicions out there.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Their is nothing to debate here. Lock Poker is broke and sadly but true nobody at least here in the USA can do anything about it from a legal standpoint.

For anyone who played on that site who wasn't American then LOL wtf were you thinking with way better options is appropriate.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Their is nothing to debate here. Lock Poker is broke and sadly but true nobody at least here in the USA can do anything about it from a legal standpoint.

For anyone who played on that site who wasn't American then LOL wtf were you thinking with way better options is appropriate.
    C'mon BNP.

Slow down & apply some 2nd level reading of previous posts.

Armed as Druff is with the details, this could be both revealing & entertaining.

I look forward to your encouragement.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Although I no longer have any money on lock, I am interested in hearing more

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Screenshots of their bank and PSP account balances?

Screenshots of their bank and PSP account transactions since August 2012?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    UPDATE

I need for the upcoming legal action, in a country within the European Union, valid(US player dates are valid) proof of withdrawals requested and balances originated within the timeframe since the Revolution Gaming Network has started(around May 2012) until October 31th 2013.

After receiving the data of 20 creditors, Iīll file a criminal charge for fraud at the police where the company is registered.

I have done everything, the rest is up to you now.

Thread Information