Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Global Poker - Force selected to trial Worldpay - PP option gone

Bronze
    Load Metric

Global Poker - Force selected to trial Worldpay - PP option gone

I have verified my account previously on Global and have cashed out many times. I put in another Cashout request early Sunday morning. 24 hours later this is the email i received....

Cassi (Global Poker)

Jun 11, 3:37 PM AWST

Hello xxxxx,

We hope this email finds you well.

You are among the first group of customers selected to trial Worldpay, the world's leading payment processor whom we are currently trialling a relationship with. In the interest of this trial being successful, from today you will only be able to make purchases and cash outs using Worldpay.

Furthermore, your bank account details are required to process your cash out. Please fill up our bank details form through the following link, and attach the two pieces of identification requested above in order to proceed with your request:

https://globalpoker.zendesk.com/hc/e...rm_id=xxxxxxxx

Congratulations on your winnings and thank you for playing at Global Poker!
    Best Regards,
    Cassi

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito81 View Post
    I have verified my account previously on Global and have cashed out many times. I put in another Cashout request early Sunday morning. 24 hours later this is the email i received....

Cassi (Global Poker)

Hello xxxxx,

You are among the first group of customers selected to trial Worldpay, the world's leading payment processor whom we are currently trialling a relationship with. In the interest of this trial being successful, from today you will only be able to make purchases and cash outs using Worldpay.

Furthermore, your bank account details are required to process your cash out. Please fill up our bank details form through the following link, and attach the two pieces of identification requested above in order to proceed with your request:

Best Regards,
    Cassi
    Looks like Paypal finally had to face reality and cut off global poker for processing gambling transactions.. The fact it went on this long still amazes me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyMonkeyBaby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito81 View Post

Cassi (Global Poker)

Hello xxxxx,

Best Regards,
    Cassi
    Looks like Paypal finally had to face reality and cut off global poker for processing gambling transactions.. The fact it went on this long still amazes me.
    Are u happy a decent site who brought excitement back to poker is having a hard time Mr. Puppetmonkeydick..

I still have my option but I am Concerned.

You are just a hater..
    At least respect global for what there attempting.

So many people have more exposure to honest poker now with overnight free cash out,s. You fucken hater.

I'm still sticking with global even if I eventually Lose my option.

No huds-= no diks=no cheating.
    Unless party poker comes to n.y.. I'm sticking with global.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    My paypal option is gone on both deposit and cashout as well ... sad times

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just woke up and GOT THE FUCKEN EMAIL!!!!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    was fun while it lasted

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    was fun while it lasted
    I deposited this morning useing world pay..

I can't use PayPal to deposit either..

Until party poker comes too new York. I don't have a choice..

I'll still take global over ignition but it was a close call this morning.
    A.c.r. and b.o.l are out of the question.

The PayPal withdrawal was so sweet.. cash out at bedtime and when u wake up the money is on your debit card .

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post

Are u happy a decent site who brought excitement back to poker is having a hard time Mr. Puppetmonkeydick..

You are just a hater..

So many people have more exposure to honest poker now with overnight free cash out,s. You fucken hater.

Not a hater just a realist.. If you think Global is legit that's fine your allowed to be delusional.. But Global is now vulnerable to bots dummy, additionally they've proven Global doesn't have an RNG in the truest sense it randomly picks out a set of cards in its memory and displays them thus its not true poker by any means and likely induces action flops much more so then would happen even on PS WSOP or any legit poker site in the world..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You are just a hater..

Not a hater just a realist.. If you think Global is legit that's fine your allowed to be delusional.. But Global is now vulnerable to bots dummy, additionally they've proven Global doesn't have an RNG in the truest sense it randomly picks out a set of cards in its memory and displays them thus its not true poker by any means and likely induces action flops much more so then would happen even on PS WSOP or any legit poker site in the world..
    All!! Sites have bots and they will be the end of online poker if it's not contained..

No huds or seat scripters or rake back means no bum hunting rake back nits.
    If a site allows that, all that means is bushwacking recs under the pretense of playing "poker".

More rake is good rake.

The rng??
    You might have me there couse I've never seen action like this..
    Your explanation actually seems the most plausible out of the dozens I've heard.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    LOL at the way they put it.

"You've been selected as part of a group to try our new payment processor, Worldpay!"

Bullshit.

More like, "PayPal shut us off, so now everyone is stuck with this shady Worldpay service."

This might be the beginning of the end of Global Poker.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

"You've been selected as part of a group to try our new payment processor, Worldpay!"

Bullshit.

More like, "PayPal shut us off, so now everyone is stuck with this shady Worldpay service."

It definitely will get harder, up untill this point the traffic was always increasing..
    Last check they had over 200 cash tables going and tables fill up instintaniosly..

However , I know longer see that happen. I believe it will slightly constrict on a subtle consistent basis..

They still are getting the Facebook and Zynga players but the whole PayPal cash out was very very very addictive and I'm sure allowed for RETENTION of said players..

My question is that all the HUD useing, table selecting , rake bake nits sound like rhino Republicans talking about Trump the way they talk about global.

I for one appreciate anybody who attempt,s and HAS provided energy into the u.s.a. online poker community..

And in the fashion of being rec friendly is the way too go(obviously).

On a side note Richard, I mean dick, I mean druff.. how does that whole coinbase/block chain ignition thing work. It's time I gave them a visit.
    Last edited by thesparten; 06-13-2018 at 09:29 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Having Paypal was bringing in some fish keeping the site one leg up on the competition because it is easy.

Despite paypal's customer policies it's a company that has been around a long time used by so many merchants that a ton of people have it.

What's sketchy is how they are trying to sweep this under the rug as if it's not a big deal by not even commenting on the issue. All they have to say is the truth which most likely it went down like this:

Chris (Paypal Support name real name is Jose): Hello Global Poker! We have allowed you to do business with us for quite a while not but our company has had a change in policies where we don't want to take on the risk of your business that is in a gray area.

Joseph (Global Poker with a real name of Thiago): Oh no please don't do this we have used you exclusively and won't be able to take care of our customers needs.

Chris: Sorry, but this is the decision we have made. We will give you "x" amount time to find another way handle your transactions before we cut you off completely.

Global Reps are refusing to state the obvious except this was posted on 2+2 and deleted but back up by a user:

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/s...&postcount=214

It was good times but everyone knew this was coming at some point. I'm surprised they've lasted as long as they did with Paypal.

Comments

thesparten: That's exactly (probably) how it went down.. as a courtesy, they gave them some very limited time and they did the political libtard, Paul Ryan shit with the explanation.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Bullshit.

They have no chance to survive without the convience of PayPal.
    They will also have trouble finding credible processors if they are being turned away by PayPal.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Facebook removed their advertisemts also

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    STAY AWAY FROM GLOBAL POKER!!!

I was a Fanboy of global.. I have cashed out many times.

Now with all this nonsence , there playing word games.i have been going back and forth with "chat" to try verify and pre-qualifiy for withdrawal from world pay..

All I asked was a link so I can get the process done..

It's nothing but a back and forth with them for something they should be happy to do..

Wtf?!?!?!?!?

I'm actually a little upset and saddened..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So global wants an ACTUAL COPY OF YOUR BANK STATEMENT!!! , not just the routing numbers to your already pre verified account....

on 2+2 they have a C.S. email to a player responding that if he doesn't have a bank or wish to provide an actual copy of his completed banking statement THAT REST ASSURED HIS FUNDS WILL BE SAFE ON HIS GLOBAL ACCOUNT!!!!!

this PayPal thing was challenge for global but they could have weathered it by handling it so much different.

The recs arnt going to do all that.

I'm not sending them my fucken actual chase or td statement where I have my fucken checking account and savings account and where I had my mortgage?!?!

Half of the grinders are not going to do that and the other half will eventually leave couse as we said recs are not going to do that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    A lot of well known 2+2 posters who rake thousands and don't seem too be the "broke ass" type.

There the type that leaving 5,10,25k on a site is no big deal for them.
    THEY!! are complaing that they have heard no word from global and NO ONE as of yet as gotten cash out of world pay through a global cash out..

There are 4 pages of grinders of "means" and "articulation" and tech savvy that ARE STUCK..

Unless something is changing. It's starting to smell like full flush.

Load Metric
    A lot of well known 2+2 posters who rake thousands and don't seem too be the "broke ass" type.

There the type that leaving 5,10,25k on a site is no big deal for them.
    THEY!! are complaing that they have heard no word from global and NO ONE as of yet as gotten cash out of world pay through a global cash out..

There are 4 pages of grinders of "means" and "articulation" and tech savvy that ARE STUCK..

Unless something is changing. It's starting to smell like full flush.
    Not going to lie I was always a little suspect of Global but it does suck yet another poker site is either about to sink to the bottom of the fish tank as options seem to be getting fewer by the day.. ACR is still getting players and deposits inspite of Chicago Joey's expose' regarding the tournaments and bots.. I know I wasn't the only one wondering how Paypal was allowing the money to flow in and out like they did given their strict anti gambling policy.. (I get why you went off on PMB but dude I don't think was trolling as much as saying people should've always been wary given the whole situation). The USA really needs a reliable poker option with some legit names involved in some form or fashion even if its offshore given the snail/slug pace of legalization in the USA (grey market but is at least licensed say in Malta, Antigua or something). I wonder if some group like Real Grinders could pull it off they have a big enough group membership including some big names such as even Johnny MFing Chan, Heimiller as I mentioned in a different posting, Chainsaw Kessler, and of course the man the myth the legend himself Ray Davis and our own Todd Witteles..
    Maybe its too much to hope for.. But the market is there I believe if you have a good solid software package and has collusion and anti-botting measures included in its security portion..

As they say on the X Files.. The truth (or in this case the software) is out there to be found and I don't mean something like Poker Mavens which does work and can be configured to use Cryptos and such like Micon did and it has a proveable fair RNG with ability to run a 2Million hand check on the RNG shuffler but I believe a site that could include OFC and such would be the real killer.. Pros love OFC and people have been using Spicy Pineapple app on their phones and settling up in person but what if you could legit play for real money starting at a penny a point and going up to nickel, Dime, Quarter eventually $1, $5, and $10 a point with no worries about being stiffed by your opponent.

Ok I take back what I said about you being harsh on PMB.. That shit trying to imply Drexel was CMoney was over the fucking top ridiculous.. PMB dude put down the liquor or whatever the fuck your smoking dude.. People are gonna think youre as fucked up as Tyde was a few years back
    Last edited by ftpjesus; 06-20-2018 at 10:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've been checking the 2+2 just to see how this Worldpay method has been going and people are reporting cashouts finally hitting their bank account today.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    I've been checking the 2+2 just to see how this Worldpay method has been going and people are reporting cashouts finally hitting their bank account today.
    The only ones getting cashouts are the big hitters everyone else can't get "verified" or cash out is still processing.

I think global will eventually recover..

There were 180 ring games on this morning and don't forget they charge the highest rake in the business and no rake back..

They seem to have survived this "run on the bank" .. kudo's.

But definitely slow rolling many cash out,s and/or overwhelmed with the transition and cashouts and emails.

I actually have too open up another bank account just for global.. they want an actual bank statement.

I'll use my new account only for global and hook up a Bitcoin account for ignition.
    Last edited by thesparten; 06-20-2018 at 04:54 AM.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    The sky is not falling. GP players are reporting worldpay cash outs are hitting their bank accounts in 4-5 days. You really gonna complain about 4-5 day payment windows in 2018?? Tight life.

Let’s be honest here.. anyone with half a brain could see this day coming. PayPal is not retarded. They were bound to figure it out eventually and I for one am glad I took advantage of this while I could. Yes the days of 1-2 day payouts are over but you’re still receiving cold hard cash directly in your bank account in less than a week. Step away from the edge spartan.
    #ToddsPlan

Thread Information