Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: PokerFraudAlert Report: Lock Poker -- AVOID

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If I was owed 14k from a shady ass poker site first I'm sure I'd have punched myself in the face on a regular basis for several months since I decided to play there but if I saw Rizen at my table I would have a hard time not screaming at that asshole to make his life as uncomfortable as he made others feel from his actions. He didn't do shit to help people when he possibly could have. At least he could have shown some compassion instead of running away.

The guy asks him how many events he played the past few years I dunno if he played that many because of the Lock scandal but then he makes fun of Rizen for playing 1/3 when the reality is if he was just a tourney donkey 900k might only be a few hundred thousand of actual profits if he was backed, then you pay taxes, and if you lose in cash games you aren't staked in then you can be broke in no time.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have loads of respect for the guy who made this video.

There needs to be more of this. Assholes like Eric Lynch who enabled the Lock scam need to be called out when they try to quietly return to our community afterward.

Can anyone get me in contact with the guy who made this video? I want him to see the e-mails I had with Lynch.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Can anyone get me in contact with the guy who made this video? I want him to see the e-mails I had with Lynch.
    According to the youtube link it's from a site baldeaglepoker.com. This is the only video posted in the youtube channel but at the bottom of their website you can see email and skype contact info.

The one thing is sort of a double standard is in the video he talks about how you don't know if any of these sites that operate outside of the country like Bovada(Ignition),etc. are legit, yet if he is the owner of this website he is blasting affiliate links for them so he can't feel too bad. It's irrelevant in regards to what Eric Lynch did but the guy probably shouldn't have said that in his confrontation video.

Bronze
    Load Metric

There needs to be more of this. Assholes like Eric Lynch who enabled the Lock scam need to be called out when they try to quietly return to our community afterward.

BWillie on 2+2 made the video.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post

BWillie on 2+2 made the video.
    I don't have an account there, believe it or not.

Can you please PM him and ask him to e-mail me (dandruff @ PFA) or tweet @ me?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Maybe someone else can. I quit 2+2 after Kahn got away with harassing me for criticizing him about FullFlush early on. I've refused to log on since.

Load Metric
    Can you please PM him and ask him to e-mail me (dandruff @ PFA) or tweet @ me?
    I fired off a PM to him with your info, though I'm not currently a particularly active user there.

edit: this seems like his twitter: https://twitter.com/WhaleFeast/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    If I was owed 14k from a shady ass poker site first I'm sure I'd have punched myself in the face on a regular basis for several months since I decided to play there but if I saw Rizen at my table I would have a hard time not screaming at that asshole to make his life as uncomfortable as he made others feel from his actions. He didn't do shit to help people when he possibly could have. At least he could have shown some compassion instead of running away.

The guy asks him how many events he played the past few years I dunno if he played that many because of the Lock scandal but then he makes fun of Rizen for playing 1/3 when the reality is if he was just a tourney donkey 900k might only be a few hundred thousand of actual profits if he was backed, then you pay taxes, and if you lose in cash games you aren't staked in then you can be broke in no time.

I think the 1/3 comment was in regards to the fact that Rizen most likely got paid a lot of money with the stolen funds and could be playing higher if he wanted. a kind of "you're not fooling us by playing low stakes we know you have money" kind of thing
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Curacao eGaming was not able to get its mouth open for 20 years! Suddenly, they can speak:

Notice regarding false article:

This article is baseless and has been part of a series false reports about UTS, a local Curacao telecom. UTS is a local Curaçao telecom which has been targeted by journalist and fake news websites who claim UTS is the licensor and operator of Curaçao online gaming services. UTS is one of several data centre ezone's on Curaçao which Curaçao corporate providers could register their ezone eGaming clients companies under. UTS simply does not want any further ezone eGaming company registrations in their ezone due to the negative impact of the false news, corporate services providers can register their clients ezone companies in any number of ezones on Curaçao. This decision of UTS has absolutely no impact on Curaçao License 1668/JAZ or its services. The actual article stating the actual position of UTS can be found here.

Load Metric

Congrats GP maybe I think.. No wait..... Nope Lost it again.. Sorry my give a shit about your postings just left again..

Load Metric
    Lock Poker recovery last chance!

Lock Poker enforcement action is in the final stage and the law firm still looks for some claimants with larger amounts owed and proof, preferably $10,000 or more.

The collection proceeding is cost free on a 50:50 no cure no pay basis. If you have interest to join, please go to Lock Poker recovery last chance! and submit your claim.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Game Protect View Post
    Lock Poker recovery last chance!

Lock Poker enforcement action is in the final stage and the law firm still looks for some claimants with larger amounts owed and proof, preferably $10,000 or more.

The collection proceeding is cost free on a 50:50 no cure no pay basis. If you have interest to join, please go to Lock Poker recovery last chance! and submit your claim.
    Do not give Game Protect any money or information before thoroughly vetting every aspect of his claims.

He's been around for quite a while now (a couple years?) and yet not a single reputable member of the community will vouch for him.

He's gotten a lot of heat for attacking scummy sites (which he doesn't deserve - but should expect) , but in the end he hasn't actually helped anyone.

Don't take my word for it, just ask druff.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TwitchySeal View Post
    Do not give Game Protect any money or information before thoroughly vetting every aspect of his claims.
    The one who can read is in advantage: The collection proceeding is cost free on a 50:50 no cure no pay basis.

He's been around for quite a while now (a couple years?) and yet not a single reputable member of the community will vouch for him.
    Why does not a single reputable member vouch for enforcing money owed through legal channels, what is a very common method in the real world?

He's gotten a lot of heat for attacking scummy sites (which he doesn't deserve - but should expect) , but in the end he hasn't actually helped anyone.
    You are blatant lying again!

Don't take my word for it, (just ask druff).
    Good advice!

Thread Information