Thread: A Game Of Thrones THREAD

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bronze
    Load Metric

A Game Of Thrones THREAD

I am a huge fan of A Game of Thrones and looking forward to season two on April 1st. Having looked at the trailers it seems that it has retained the grittiness of season 1 and staying faithfull to the book(s).

Anyone else hyped for this ?

Will people be chosing to watch episode by episode or are you going to wait and donwload in blocks of episodes via torrents ?

Living Card Game

Been playing the AGOT LCG for sometime now , anyone else on the this forum who plays the LCG ? Would be interested to hear form those who do and the preffered house/ type that is a preference.

I have had most success with a Targeryan deck using 65 cards ( excluding plot ) with a strong inclination towards a power grab although i am aware in a tourney scanario these type of decks do all always fair so well as they are reliant on getting certain cards out in a very quick space of time. Any other custom deck suggestions ?

Congratulations to Druff

Oh before i forget, congratulations on the site Druff , I hope it really does well and at last provides a 'proper' spiritual home again. Will miss DD and the dynamic that USED to exist but onwards and upwards i guess !
    Last edited by nutty007; 03-08-2012 at 02:52 AM.

Thread Information