Thread: Boston University Assistant Professor Saida Grundy Attacks Whites, Makes False Statements on Twitter

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Boston University Assistant Professor Saida Grundy Attacks Whites, Makes False Statements on Twitter

i know this is a year old, but seems relevant in our current times.

if you google her you'll see other awful things that makes her unfit to teach our young adults.

although i almost went there, you can scratch off BU from prospective schools for my child...add mizzou and yale to that list as well...

http://socawlege.com/boston-universi...ts-on-twitter/
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I think it's cool to scratch those schools off your kids list but you'll unfortunately have idiots like this at 95% of American universities. It's probably the number one reason why our country is fucked long term. Everyone's being brainwashed to be a liberal.

Load Metric
    Rofl @ whites crying because a few minorities are criticizing them. Get fucking real you pussies, you've only run the world for the past fucking thousand years.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    I think it's cool to scratch those schools off your kids list but you'll unfortunately have idiots like this at 95% of American universities. It's probably the number one reason why our country is fucked long term. Everyone's being brainwashed to be a liberal.
    that might be true. and she's not the prof saying and teaching awful things to impressionable kids
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

lol

i love this one..

Load Metric
    The wallstreet tweet is :realtalk

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    The wallstreet tweet is :realtalk
    people only pay around 50k annually to take her classes and absorb her wisdom. great deal imo....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    i know this is a year old,

Comments

Krypt: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric

if you google her you'll see other awful things that makes her unfit to teach our young adults.

although i almost went there, you can scratch off BU from prospective schools for my child...add mizzou and yale to that list as well...

Instead of denying yourself and your kids access to many fine institutions of higher learning, why not go and add your voice to the marketplace of ideas? Isn't that the point of free speech?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Instead of denying yourself and your kids access to many fine institutions of higher learning, why not go and add your voice to the marketplace of ideas? Isn't that the point of free speech?
    zero place for her in education pushing her agenda. unless kids can hear both sides there's a problem. and certain profs are shoving their ideologies down their students throats, and in some cases inciting violence.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

zero place for her in education pushing her agenda. unless kids can hear both sides there's a problem. and certain profs are shoving their ideologies down their students throats, and in some cases inciting violence.
    This is also political correctness.

Thread Information