Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Negan kills Abraham

Load Metric
    but if carl dies, the only thing that keeps rick going is a baby that isn't even his

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    but if carl dies, the only thing that keeps rick going is a baby that isn't even his
    so after carl's funeral, the camera cuts to michonne's pregnancy test, etc etc.

the truth is, carl's just not essential to the show, and anyone saying otherwise might just be priming the audience emotionally for the day they cash his check.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    So popeye Carl has an AK pointed at Negan's face but decides on the ole "i'm gonna kill you" speech before actually pulling the once in a lifetime trigger?

Shite

And while I enjoy the whole Saviours plotline thing going on. I'm simply not having smartarse Negan as the lead baddie. Fucking awful imo.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    So popeye Carl has an AK pointed at Negan's face but decides on the ole "i'm gonna kill you" speech before actually pulling the once in a lifetime trigger?

Shite

And while I enjoy the whole Saviours plotline thing going on. I'm simply not having smartarse Negan as the lead baddie. Fucking awful imo.

what slays me is how negan is supposed to be some hugely menacing psychopath but in fact, hes the most restrained and successful leader this show has ever had and seems to prove it every single time hes on screen.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

the truth is, carl's just not essential to the show, and anyone saying otherwise might just be priming the audience emotionally for the day they cash his check.
    Carl is the worst

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Shite

what slays me is how negan is supposed to be some hugely menacing psychopath but in fact, hes the most restrained and successful leader this show has ever had and seems to prove it every single time hes on screen.

I don't think the screenwriters are on the same level there tbh.

If I fall in love with Negan then nothing shall ever be the same
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

Carl is the worst
    :SFO

Load Metric
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...dac03b??te=TMZ

interview with chandler riggs about college and his contract, or lack thereof

Load Metric
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...dac03b??te=TMZ

interview with chandler riggs about college and his contract, or lack thereof

i think the only thing we can be sure of at this point is that carl's life is going to be the big mid-season finale cliff hanger that lasts until 2018.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i've gone from wanting to punch that talking dead dude to wishing the whole cast would be eaten by zombies on this stupid show. last few episodes were unwatchable, and the last one i had more enjoyment looking for cat videos.

i came across this last sunday and made me lol

Comments

sonatine: had to be said

WillieMcFML: HOF koala video
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    .....AND I MADE HIM SPAGHETTI.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: great TWD has turned into a cooking show

Load Metric
    thought the mid-season finale was great. glad they didn't stretch the negan plot-line out too long before going to war

the guy from the pontoon boat with the razor wire around his boots is intriguing because i don't think anyone of the like is in the comics (unless he is a whisperer)

also glad olivia and spencer got got cause they were annoying

Load Metric
    i feel like the carl / negan relationship could have and should have been explored more.

especially since negan is being so weirdly restrained with the alexandria fuckups.

like honestly she tried to shoot him in the face and hes like, ok god fine someone shoot a peripheral character. why is sasha still alive exactly there. why isnt there a tidal wave of blood and brains pouring into the gutter.

again they have failed to sell me on negan being a less than competent and borderline benevolent leader.

i hope they dont trot out whisperers too soon but yeah, that foot..

there is this weird rumor going around that fear of the walking meh might be about the start of the whisperers but i think thats a bit of a stretch. would be a pretty brills play if they spin it like that tho.

Load Metric
    Jeffrey Dean Morgan is literally carrying the show at this point.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

it really is the JDM Show in no uncertain terms.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

it really is the JDM Show in no uncertain terms.

This and this.

I got legit feels when Daryl hugged Rick as if to say "I'm sorry I got our friends killed."

Other than that, this season was pretty MEH after the Glen/Abe tattooing. Here's hoping for better in Feb.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

also glad olivia and spencer got got cause they were annoying
    Hopefully Michone and Carl go out next.

Also would like to see a full episode on Negans backstory and his rise to power

Load Metric
    i get the feeling that within the next 3 eps of this, the saviors are going to be over, and thats fucking outrageous.

also there is a lit army of suckdicks going off about how 'OMG TWD IS BACK!' and its literally because a bunch of starving nerds got tossed one (1) JDM flavored cracker.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Also would like to see a full episode on Negans backstory and his rise to power

yeah cant help you with that, we need to really flesh out how maggie's sense of smell is great because shes pregnant, but that doesnt stop her from being an indiependant woman who dont need no man.

sincerely,

the writers

Comments

El Gallo: LOL!

gauchojake: DAT PIE THO

Load Metric
    i feel like the carl / negan relationship could have and should have been explored more.
    Why? Are you a member of NAMBLA?
    Name:  IMG_0414.JPG
Views: 394
Size:  552.0 KB

Thread Information