Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Negan kills Abraham

Load Metric
    I like Ezekial.

Comments

rum dick: oh yeah hes pretty great
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Most people would probably assume Larry would be one of the first to get eaten but his scrappy ass will probably survive for awhile (at least until society really breaks down and people start killing the weak for their 10 speeds and stuff and Larry can't defend himself because he's a felon and isn't allowed to own a firearm).

Anyhow tine - great point....there's plenty of good sized meadows ringed by forests in high elevation areas conejos/rio grande national forest.....the wife has a family cabin there so assuming we can make it outta of socal before the national highway system gets taken over by maraudering cannibalistic biker gangs, that's where we'll be riding out the zombie apocalypse trout fishing and playing old board games. There's plenty of room and unused cabins so you're more than welcome to meet up with us. Just don't give gare directions to the cabin (dude would be a total carl).

i assure you, I'm not a felon, I still own a firearm, and I get my FOID card back in november when I get released from being on papers.

my gun (which is a remington .45 which is a colt m1911 variant) is safely locked away in the next county at my parents house. that's where it's always been as I feel safe enough where I live where I don't need to defend myself with it.

Why do I have a gun? no real reason, other than it looked cool and it was around the price range i wanted.

My cousin who runs a pawnshop also has a gun, as does his business partner (the partner carrys, my cousin doesn't).

shit you'd love that pawnshop, they have lots of guns (including a 12 gauge mossberg with a pistol grip)

next month i'll totally post some pics at the range because that's the first place i'm going with the GF, who also has a remington .45 like mine (only hers has different grips)

also....i ride an 8 speed
    By reading this analysis of your firearns. I guarantee you don't own nor operate them.

You salivating over a pump 12 with a pistol grip? Open up today's paper and look at the dicks sporting goods catalog. All over the place.

Smh.
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Load Metric
    really enjoyed tonights ep.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Is anyone else kinda bumping up against the fact that Negan seems to be going out of his way to be a pretty decent, fair leader? Like Dwayne's points kinda hold water... the alternative to Negan is a horrific death.

Load Metric
    maybe the worst episode in the history of the series, tonight.

Load Metric
    but the through line remains consistent you are too poor to afford an xbox

Load Metric

Load Metric
    i also feel like youre too poor to even clutch pearls

Load Metric
    like maybe youre good for a halfhearted grab but even then

Load Metric
    I was ok with it

all of it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    I was ok with it

all of it

like i dont give a fuck about maggie, jesus, or jesus' fake ass goatee. definitely dont give a fuck about cawwwwrrrrrls blossoming romance.

im interested in the negan/carl dynamics and where thats going to take us, but other than that..

Load Metric
    other than that really other than that you gigantic slob other than that you wake up tomorrow shake the fucking cheezits off the bed before the maid comes and you go buy and xbox you fucking goon

Load Metric
    a used one in your financial state obviously

Load Metric
    also please dont tell me youre so poor your maid comes on wednesdays and not mondays

Load Metric
    ole marge looking thick in them jeans tho

Load Metric
    bill im gonna need you to calm down

Load Metric

You got to admit that last weeks episode had the best line in the series...

Negan tells Rick..."I slide my dick down your throat and you thanked me".

Negan will probably be around for at least 2 seasons then Rick will take out a knife and stab him in the forehead.

Load Metric
    if i could get +200 that negan kills carl next week, id take it.

carl is starting college this spring.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    if i could get +200 that negan kills carl next week, id take it.

carl is starting college this spring.
    his contract is also up and his father apparently posted something along the lines of #freedom on social media regarding it

that said, kirkman has always said the walking dead was about carl

Load Metric
    interesting!

id kinda like it if carl and his squeeze just bailed and fucked their way into the sunset.

regarding the show being about him.. they already let rick keep his hand after making it look like carl was about to lose his.. so maybe they realize that carl's perspective isnt quite so unique now that hes no longer a kid but a player in terms of influence.

also lest we forget...

the whisperers are coming... and that realllllly doesnt need to have much to do with carl

Thread Information