Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Mumblefuck, what experiment are you running with the GringoStar account?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Lock and ship to Hall of Shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post

having posters-remorse about this wonderful thread you started?

maybe think twice next time.

Comments

wrenchjockey: You don't know me very well, do you?
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

Remember a few weeks ago, when everyone was hating on you/your incessant shitposting and you got all menstrual and morose and shit, and quit megashit posting? Now your personal penis protector is here and all of a sudden you're mr tough guy? I SEE YOU, TINY MAN. I SEE YOU.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: got heem

sonatine: he's diminutive
    Last edited by wrenchjockey; 08-09-2016 at 04:27 PM. Reason: There's an 'n' in menstrual

Load Metric
    Soda pop is for the fat ignorant masses.

Krypt- rip 1998-2016

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Soda pop is for the fat ignorant masses.

Krypt- rip 1998-2016
    This message brought to you by the InstituteforBadVideobutGoodSong.com

while Im at it

Comments

nunbeater: badvidsgoodsongs pretty much
    Last edited by limitles; 08-09-2016 at 09:20 AM.

Load Metric

Remember a few weeks ago, when everyone was hating on you/your incessant shitposting and you got all mestrual and morose and shit, and quit megashit posting? Now your personal penis protector is here and all of a sudden you're mr tough guy? I SEE YOU, TINY MAN. I SEE YOU.

sorry about that Dad. I'll make a note

please don't take away my nintendo and my tv. I promise i'll do better on PFA

Comments

wrenchjockey: OK. The WI-FI password is "LOLLERBATE"

Henry: Larry I keep telling ya, too much of that nintendo is gonna stunt ya growth. You keep playing that thing and your not gonna develop.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

Remember a few weeks ago, when everyone was hating on you/your incessant shitposting and you got all mestrual and morose and shit, and quit megashit posting? Now your personal penis protector is here and all of a sudden you're mr tough guy? I SEE YOU, TINY MAN. I SEE YOU.
    I was given the tattoo of a dragon as a boy and trained in the art personal penis protection. When I became an adult, I ran away from the temple to the city and traded my superstitious ways for the pursuit of fortune.

Now, late in life, I learn the truth from a worthless internet troll... The legend is true...

Name:  4797023-Penis_Protector-0.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  70.1 KB

Comments

wrenchjockey: what a bully, where's my safe place?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

Read my post for your answer.
    Quite frankly, I don't trust *you* to honestly say that you "convince[d]", because of both your animosity towards me, and how you freerolled the daily fantasy sports site and rationalized it as "the cheaters deserved it". That's why I need confirmation that you will agree to pay if Druff is convinced. But also, I have 0% intent of sharing my specific creds/id with you to settle this matter. So, agree to Druff being the arbitrator on this matter or go fluff off. Because I couldn't give one shit, nevermind two, what you believe on the matter.
    It actually isn't that hard to believe that you are highly credentialed. I get emails all the time from people that will list all of their titles under their name in some sad look at me bid and honestly, it is more a sign that the person is completely fucking retarded than anything else. I think I have figured it out though, for people like you, fancy titles and degrees and doctorates are confirmation of how smart and incredible you are. You think that it gives you some sort of license to pop off with the most moronic shit and that the rest of us have to "take you seriously" because you're an educated person. The thing is, if it was me with the degree and "years of teaching". I would actually do the opposite of what you are doing. Instead of thinking that everyone should have to wrap their heads around my bullshit because I have a degree, I would make sure I knew what the fuck I was talking about before I opened my yap.

QUITE FRANKLY

Comments

handicapme: :HEADSHOT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

Quite frankly, I don't trust *you* to honestly say that you "convince[d]", because of both your animosity towards me, and how you freerolled the daily fantasy sports site and rationalized it as "the cheaters deserved it". That's why I need confirmation that you will agree to pay if Druff is convinced. But also, I have 0% intent of sharing my specific creds/id with you to settle this matter. So, agree to Druff being the arbitrator on this matter or go fluff off. Because I couldn't give one shit, nevermind two, what you believe on the matter.
    1. (Blah blah blah.)

2. (Blah blah blah.)

3. (Blah blah blah.)
    All of what you wrote here that I have paraphrased accordingly sounds like evading directly answering my quoted question. So, either respond as...

A) "Yes, I accept your offer, with Druff to arbitrate."

Or

B) "No. My balls have shriveled into my lower torso because I fear I will look like a fool by doubting you, as well as suffer the indignity of having to pay you that money without further exposing myself as a rationalizing scammer."

But, I will partially let you off the hook. If you don't confirm that you answer is A, I'll just conclude that your answer is a version of B without you formally saying so.

Comments

handicapme: Rite, another one. A mumbles fuck post.

wrenchjockey: just wanted to red rep the guy who made up a pretend bet with another user to lower his rep to -1000 in a weak tit reverse psychology bid.

rum dick: mumbles not backing down rep
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Jesus Christ Mumbles, pull yourSelf together. You're losing the fucking plot. You call this writing?

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: I love JackDaniels

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    Jesus Christ Mumbles, pull yourSelf together. You're losing the fucking plot. You call this writing?
    Didn't you get the revised script? It has me calling for handiboy to put his money where his mouth is, with a trusted neutral party to arbitrate the bet, only for handi to reveal through avoidance and obfuscation that his balls have shriveled to the size of peanuts, whereby he is reduced to impotently responding with girlishly shrill exclamations of "SHITPOST!"

Comments

rum dick: mumbles not backing down rep

handicapme: mumbles should back down. A MUMBLES FUCK POST.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    Didn't you get the revised script? It has me calling for handiboy to put his money where his mouth is, with a trusted neutral party to arbitrate the bet, only for handi to reveal through avoidance and obfuscation that his balls have shriveled to the size of peanuts, whereby he is reduced to impotently responding with girlishly shrill exclamations of "SHITPOST!"
    It seems like you couldn't google my response to you so I have provided the link:
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...246#post574246

There is no bet to be made here simply because I don't believe you nor care enough to wager money on it. Like Tine pointed out, if you have all these credentials yet choose to be one of the shittest posters to ever grace these boards, then it just proves the simple fact that retarded people can advance in the world or that you get gratification from being so horrible and shitty to cause a group of people you don't know hate you. Either way, tight life mumble fuck.

So yea, while youre driving around your rig making your 10 paragraph shit post all by yourself, I hope you look up at your prestigious diploma and smile. Silently whisper to yourself "I showed that handiboy who's the fucking boss, now let me get these last google links into the post and grab my lube... it's gunna be a good one tonight!"

Comments

wrenchjockey: Common sense and reading comprehension have no place in Academia, sir.

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Go and suck on an exhaust tube faggot

MumblesBadly: The backpedaling is strong with this one.
    Last edited by handicapme; 08-11-2016 at 07:56 AM. Reason: I can't spell provided obv.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Thread Information