Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Twitter just banned Milo Yiannopoulos

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

Huh? That article basically verifies his statement. He also didn't say "most" but instead said "more than average"

Go play on your tricycle in wickerpark screaming about how trump is the devil. Your mother should have swallowed you.

hAve fun at your day job Handijobme.

I'll have fun playing poker and enjoying my day.
    I am having fun at my day job which I love and will also allow me to retire before 65 & not even have to depend on social security, pay off the new house I brought worth more than you will ever be, go on nice trips whenever I want and lastly not have to worry at all about money. Can you do the same?

Because I point out how much of a tiny handed retard you are, you try and insult me for having a job that pays me more than you ever made as a low rent cuckold drug dealer?

You'll be playing live poker barely grinding out a living (assuming you are a winning player, which we haven't heard or seen proof) but enjoying life... all while I'm "stuck" at my desk. Rightttttttttttt I so wish i was in your tiny shoes brah.

Go back to giving us trip reports where you lose a grand and are broke because you dont believe in ATMs........

Comments

GringoStar: Your anger reveals a certain realization that it might not be worth it if you don't make it to 65.

Sheesfaced: Offset the LL dupe neg rep
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

hAve fun at your day job Handijobme.

I'll have fun playing poker and enjoying my day.
    I am having fun at my day job which I love and will also allow me to retire before 65 & not even have to depend on social security, pay off the new house I brought worth more than you will ever be, go on nice trips whenever I want and lastly not have to worry at all about money. Can you do the same?

Because I point out how much of a tiny handed retard you are, you try and insult me for having a job that pays me more than you ever made as a low rent cuckold drug dealer?

You'll be playing live poker barely grinding out a living (assuming you are a winning player, which we haven't heard or seen proof) but enjoying life... all while I'm "stuck" at my desk. Rightttttttttttt I so wish i was in your tiny shoes brah.

Go back to giving us trip reports where you lose a grand and are broke because you dont believe in ATMs........

yawn.

you need new material.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    how many credit cards have you scammed in your career.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    bc the number of credit cards I've scammed is zero point zero. bc I'm not a disgusting piece of trash human who can't cover his degenerate gambling losses.

remember, my trip report ends with me losing, and accepting my loss, not charging back credit cards.

you're the scum here buddy

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    bc the number of credit cards I've scammed is zero point zero. bc I'm not a disgusting piece of trash human who can't cover his degenerate gambling losses.

remember, my trip report ends with me losing, and accepting my loss, not charging back credit cards.

you're the scum here buddy
    Never scammed a credit card company in my life. Also the reason why you never scammed a credit card company is not because you are a good human, but instead don't believe in banks... remember???? Lol

Anyways, nice tilt brah, enjoy your wonderful day at the tables living the dream.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Gold
    Load Metric
    You are both fucking terrible lately

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    You are both fucking terrible
    FYP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I guess Milo lost his book deal, too.

Everything crashing down for him.

He must have felt like an unstoppable deity after the Berkeley thing and being mentioned on the President's Twitter.

Now, just a short time later, he's on his way to irrelevance.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

He must have felt like an unstoppable deity after the Berkeley thing and being mentioned on the President's Twitter.

I agree with your first 3 lines.

I don't think he will go away easily unless he offs himself (which I don't see likely at all).

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

I don't think he will go away easily unless he offs himself (which I don't see likely at all).
    Oh, he won't go away voluntarily, and he will probably always have a place in the alt-right world.

But this is a guy who rose from a Gamergate YouTube commentator to become a nationally recognized public figure.

He achieved such quick fame because he got increasing credibility from the mainstream -- even mainstream sources which hated him.

Now everyone wants to keep their distance from him, so his speaking gigs, books, and talk show appearances will be few and far between.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

He's so controversial that he won't be going away anytime soon. Someone will pick his book up because EZMoney. I remember listening to Dan Carlin's Hardcore History once and he started an episode out by saying he could get you a book deal and make some serious dough by writing a book about Why Adolf Hitler was right about trying to ethnic cleanse the world and rid it of Jews. You're going to catch a bunch of shit but you're also going to be laughing all the way to the bank, you've taken something so controversial that it will automatically sell. That's sort of what we have with Milo here, exception being that he isn't using subject matter that outrageous.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW, it's important to understand what Milo was trying to say in that now infamous video.

He was defending pederastery, which is the practice of adults having sexual/romantic relationships with adolescents.

He was not defending pedophilia, which is the practice of adults having sexual relations with pre-pubescent children.

So, yes, there is a huge difference there. An adult having sex with an 8-year-old is FAR worse than an adult having sex with a 14-year-old, and it's not even close.

Still, his reasoning was very flawed, and yet it didn't have the look of trolling or intentional offensiveness, as many of his other provocative statements do.

Basically, his argument was that teenage boys -- even ones as young as 13 -- benefit from a sexual/romantic relationship with an older man. He was trying to say that these boys are able to have an adult figure who understands what they're going through, and who can act as a kind of gay mentor.

Unfortunately, that's not how it really works. Grown men going after 13-year-old boys aren't doing it for altruistic reasons. They don't actually care about being a mentor, but rather are using that as a way to engage in their sick fetish for teenage boys.

I actually got to see this happening firsthand in the '80s and early '90s on BBSes (computer bulletin boards). There were a lot of gay men inhabiting these things, mostly because it was a reliable way to meet other gay men in the area. (It was much tougher to be out of the closet in the 1980s than it is today.) However, as a teenager at the time, I noticed a disturbing fact that many of these men (most of whom ranged in age from 28-45) LOVED teenage boys. They would constantly hit on me and other teen boys, even though we were clearly listed as straight. Once I got to be about 20, I suddenly became "too old", and I watched them hit on the new crop of teens. In some cases, they ran into teens who actually were gay, met with them in real life, and had sex with them. I once tried to report one of these incidents to the LAPD, but I was told that I was unrelated to both parties, and had not personally witnessed it, so they couldn't take my report.

Eventually we decided to fuck with these guys, created phony teenage boy accounts, waited to get hit on, and posted the chats publicly on the message boards. This actually succeeded somewhat in driving these freaks away, after they were shamed by pretty much everyone for what they were doing.

Trust me when I say that these dudes weren't there to mentor or guide anyone, but just using these kids to get their rocks off.

I do wonder if Milo himself was perhaps molested at age 13 by one of these types of men, and is now rationalizing it.

Load Metric
    I do wonder if Milo himself was perhaps molested at age 13 by one of these types of men, and is now rationalizing it.
    Yes, go read his other statements. Some priest molested him. He said he's grateful for Father Michael because he taught him how to give such great head.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Also how old is 15 really?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Yes, go read his other statements. Some priest molested him. He said he's grateful for Father Michael because he taught him how to give such great head.
    Oh yeah, I remember that comment.

But stuff like that seems like trolling. It's an intentionally outrageous statement to get noticed.

His pederastery comments sounded very sincere and calmly reasoned out, even though they were stupid/misguided.

I do believe he was probably molested at a young age, though, and perhaps the priest story has some basis in fact.

Banned
    Load Metric
    This sounds like an observational joke to me...

Load Metric
    Oh yeah, I remember that comment.

But stuff like that seems like trolling. It's an intentionally outrageous statement to get noticed.

His pederastery comments sounded very sincere and calmly reasoned out, even though they were stupid/misguided.

I do believe he was probably molested at a young age, though, and perhaps the priest story has some basis in fact.
    I assumed he was being genuine. He used that as a scapegoat after the whole thing blew up. Here's what Milo wrote in his "apology"
    The videos do not show what people say they show. I *did* joke about giving better head as a result of clerical sexual abuse committed against me when I was a teen. If I choose to deal in an edgy way on an internet livestream with a crime I was the victim of that's my prerogative. It's no different to gallows humor from AIDS sufferers.
    I don't agree with Milo's views, but I don't think we need to destroy the guy's life over it. The thought police are getting out of hand.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I agree that the thought police are getting out of hand, but when you live by your public comments, you have to die by your public comments.

Reminds me a bit of the Dixie Chicks.

They were flying high in the early 2000s, and were the darlings of country music.

Then lead singer Natalie Maines decided to bash both fellow popular country musician Toby Keith AND President Bush (the latter while on tour in the UK).

While Maines certainly had the right to speak her mind about both Keith and Bush, the bottom line was that she pissed off her fan base by doing so, and the Dixie Chicks were effectively finished.

President Bush actually had a good take on it. He said that Natalie had a right to express herself, but her fans also had a right to stop buying her albums if they didn't like what she had to say.

Same thing here. Milo rose to prominence largely through trolling and outrageousness, and therefore he has to accept the consequences of one of his statements going over poorly and ruining the popularity he had built.

Thread Information