Thread: Putin Issues Desperate Warning of WWIII, media silent. "I don't even know how to get through to you people anymore".

Platinum
    Load Metric

Putin Issues Desperate Warning of WWIII, media silent. "I don't even know how to get through to you people anymore".

I'm not the only one stunned by the media's collective silence on pretty much everything except white cops shooting blacks.
    Go to .45 sec. and watch Putin's warning. Remember he's got a powerful intelligence agency that reports back to him. Take the Alex Jones stuff how you like but the translation is correct.

What role did the US play in the Ukraine conflict, not much right. In 2014 Russian Intel intercepted and released this phone call between Victoria Nuland and Geoffrey Pyatt discussing whether to install boxer Vitali Klitchko as the new leader of Ukraine. CONFIRMED REAL List on names mentioned in call in video descript.

Who is Victoria Nuland? She served as the principal deputy foreign policy adviser to Vice President Dick Cheney and then as U.S. ambassador to NATO.
    Nuland became special envoy for Conventional Armed Forces in Europe and then became State Department spokesperson in summer 2011.[5]

She was nominated to serve as Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs in May 2013 and sworn in to fill that role in September 2013.[6] During her confirmation hearings, she faced "sharp questions" about a memo she had sent outlining the talking points that would be used by the Obama administration in the days shortly after the 2012 Benghazi attack.[7]

Aka one of Hillary's Neocon advisers. Hillary's a bigger Neocon than W. It's weird how she's never mentioned.

Then we have Russian jet buzzing US warships and all kinds of other shit. The one that really caught my attn. was the re emergence of Mikail Gorbachev with cryptic warnings of WW3 being the final war. Um yeah.

What would of happened if the US shot down a couple of these jets? That's how close we are to things spiraling out of control and leading to a nuclear exchange.
    Cliffs: Hillary may cause WWIII

Name:  doomsday-clock-timeline.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  110.2 KB

But why ww3? Dunno but one of the prevailing theories is that robots are poised to take over a huge chunk of the workforce therefore we reduce the population. I think it may be the military industrial complex scaring as into buying more expensive shit.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-18-2016 at 02:47 PM.

Thread Information