Thread: Ruth's Chris owner regretting Promo for Univ of Michigan Football

Load Metric

Ruth's Chris owner regretting Promo for Univ of Michigan Football

Earlier this week the Ann Arbor Ruth's Chris announced a promo where the amount of the win UM put on a team would equal the discount available for customers Sun-Thu. One small problem. Harbaughs UofM put an epic beat down on Rutgers today. Final score. 78-0. There was no max discount noted so now the Ann Arbor Ruth's Chris will be offering a 78% discount for the next five days. This is gonna suck totally for the owner clearly on the bright side the servers will likely be busy as hell and hopefully make some good tips unless the customers are cheap bastards and tip on the discounted bill.

http://thebiglead.com/2016/10/09/rut...win-promotion/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Earlier this week the Ann Arbor Ruth's Chris announced a promo where the amount of the win UM put on a team would equal the discount available for customers Sun-Thu. One small problem. Harbaughs UofM put an epic beat down on Rutgers today. Final score. 78-0. There was no max discount noted so now the Ann Arbor Ruth's Chris will be offering a 78% discount for the next five days. This is gonna suck totally for the owner clearly on the bright side the servers will likely be busy as hell and hopefully make some good tips unless the customers are cheap bastards and tip on the discounted bill.

shit, I should get in line like.. now I guess, lol.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

yea, reminds me of the time that cheesecake factory opened up in novi. literally the line was wrapped around the building, so i called in an order for just a cheesecake and they told me it would be at least 4hrs.

oh and i just remembered another time that i posted this same shit like a half hour before OP did but in the sports betting thread................

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

yea, reminds me of the time that cheesecake factory opened up in novi. literally the line was wrapped around the building, so i called in an order for just a cheesecake and they told me it would be at least 4hrs.

oh and i just remembered another time that i posted this same shit like a half hour before OP did but in the sports betting thread................

Hmm gotta say it. Maybe something like this doesn't belong in the sports betting thread. That thread is basically for degens and secondly it technically had nothing to do with sports betting other then the owner "betting" against UM with his profit margin at best.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Lawsuits will be coming! They went back and edited the ad, and changed it to "up to 50%" after the fact. That aint how it works Ruth's Chris. I would be in that motherfucker every day all day eating my ASS off. Go ahead and try to deny me my 78%. It will cost you way more later.

Thread Information