Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poker Bots

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Bots currently suck ass at no limit holdem and PLO. While theoretically solvable, the game trees are so enormous .

Bots all with the exact same playing style won over $1 million playing mid-stakes NL (2-4 to 5-10) in less than a year on merge a few years ago.

You don't need to solve the entire tree to make $.
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Sort of, after getting Fs for grades for a while I decided to study for tests. Studying paid off.

China you're now a suspect too. Did you get a pm from Druff or what? something like this...

Druff: China get in there and deflect and downplay, FPS is on to us big time! How does he know PFA's a front wtf..
    China: Oh shit, ok. Where's DJ Chaps when you need him.
    Druff: I think it's best to just totally ignore him, nobody believes him. Don't legitimize his "troll posts."
    China: K

China, who else is on "The Dream Team"?

Nah I'm just fucking around with you guys. I'm pretty sure Druff has GTO software but I believe he would just practice against it, therefore not breaking the TOS.
    Druff lives in the loopholes, well played I guess...

LOL AT BRINGING MY NAME INTO A THREAD I HADN'T EVEN OPENED UNTIL NOW. YOU REALLY ARE A MENTAL MIDGET WHO BREATHES EXCLUSIVELY FROM HIS MOUTH HOLE.

Comments

FPS_Russia: I think I'm starting to have feelings for you,, blahaha you wish chump.

Banned
    Load Metric
    If you havent heard of us yet, then let us introduce ourselves...

We are an online poker bot company that sells the most advanced poker bot profiles and hoppers on the market!
    We have been in business for over 8 years now, and have been constantly improving and applying advanced strategy to our bots!
    We support a number of poker sites (888Poker, PartyPoker, Carbon Poker, Bodog, and many more!) and continue to grow.

(spam URL removed)

I was just letting you know in case you want to add us to your website for value.

Load Metric
    Can you provide Western Union details so i can ship payment?
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    Do you take e-checks?

Load Metric
    Ill take two bots please.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by webber04 View Post
    If you havent heard of us yet, then let us introduce ourselves...
    I hope you fucking die you worthless n-word

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Can you provide us with a couple of common bot tells?

Load Metric
    Ok wasn't expecting this.. Webber your gonna get eaten alive here trust me.. But I shall expand a little..

She writes profiles and automated tools for the 2 biggest poker holdem bots in the world that are sold commercially in the public (I'm also pretty sure there are some no so well known ones which are kept quiet)
    Those 2 being the Shanky Bot which has been around for several years and is proprietary technology itself while the profiles (coding for the actions of the bots) are written using what is known as PPL (Poker Player Language).
    The other is OpenHoldem which is an opensource project which is technically free software but needs extensive coding (profiles) to run effectively essentially at stakes.. (most bots are micro grinding profiles but Ive seen some written designed for large field MTTS.)

Where Druff is going to come down hammertime because they've now integrated Openholdem Profiles to use PT4 information which can either be gained through bot playing but also hand history bulk downloads from sites like HHsmithy and others.. This means the Bots are doing more then playing ABC poker now with OH.. It is actually able to adjust to players based on the PT4 information its gathered through playing against them or as I said harvested from bulk download providers.. This obviously brings up the sore subject of not even HUD play (which PT4 offers) but the ability to use a bot to adjust to players styles vs the old standard of if I get this hand then I do this based on position.. It also creates the possibility of using a bot in a semi-automated mode such that it gives you action suggestions and you still can play yourself deciding to listen or ignore the bots move..

Theres also a 3rd hybrid out there its a commercially altered Bot known as Warbot.. Now Webber will even admit and shes complained that the 'author' of Warbot has in fact hijacked and resold her profiles for his own gain along with several others he converted written for free or such from Shanky bot profiles converted to play on a modified framework for OpenHoldem.. And yes he too has integrated PT4 now in some profiles (besides a few he ripped off from Webber04).

It used to be bots were pretty much micro stakes grinder rakeback and bonus clearance software but I would say with the integration of PT4 that Pandora's box has now been opened further as the ability to literally pull down hand histories you haven't played (which is a TOS violation for many sites anyway supposedly but hard to prove on the poker sites parts).. Also a lot of sites just don't give a shit. I know the above mentioned bots play on ACR, Ignition (obviously PT4 software and bot profiles which use it are mostly useless due to the anonymous tabling), BOL and some others.. Hell Warbot claims and gives instructions on how to set it up in a stealth format to play on Pokerstars.. Not sure I buy that given PS rigid attacks to protect against same even if you could use it on there its not a set and forget thing on PS simply because of the captcha.. Eventually you are going to get caught there I'm sure and since it doesn't apply to US players because we cant play there its useless

PS.. The bots can supposedly run on WSOP online real money as well which is a clear TOS and even a violation of NGC legal standards meaning its criminal.. Havent heard of anybody being caught yet so either its not true, WSOP knows its true doesn't care to bother trying to hunt down any botters, and that any seats being filled bot or real is seen by them as a plus to get games going.. Hell its possibly they are running bots themselves (did you guys know that the software that NoFraud poker site runs on Poker Mavens has a 3rd party distributor which sells a poker botting add on which supposedly integrates on the poker site and will let the owner or admin run as many bots as they want in Holdem or Holdem Tourneys as they claim to help generate traffic for the site and make it seem active then it is.. Kinda was shocked by that.. The 3rd party provider claims the software cant cheat or see hole cards but you just have to wonder with it being out there as an option if something nefarious could happen such a superuser bots playing on the software potentially.. Maybe I'm crazy.. But it does give me pause to say the least..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Its getting harder and harder dude. The bots especially Shanky played a lot of ABC poker with some random gear shifting without explanation but hell now they are using profiles integrating OGT with ability to read datamining from PT4 and shift accordingly.. They even include a small RNG to make the appearance of timing tells disappear (used to be you could time a bots actions exactly and then figure out it was a bot vs real person because no real person especially multi tabling can be exactly 3 secs everytime they act..

Comments

FPS_Russia: Haha PFA is a botter front group, anyhow are your bots making good money or what?
    Last edited by ftpjesus; 03-24-2017 at 10:12 PM.

Load Metric
    good christ, man.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Its getting harder and harder dude. The bots especially Shanky played a lot of ABC poker with some random gear shifting without explanation but hell now they are using profiles integrating OGT with ability to read datamining from PT4 and shift accordingly.. They even include a small RNG to make the appearance of timing tells disappear (used to be you could time a bots actions exactly and then figure out it was a bot vs real person because no real person especially multi tabling can be exactly 3 secs everytime they act..

Dude where did you get front group from?? Ive lurked on Shankys site for a long time.. Wise man once say always know what the enemy or potential enemies are up to.. If you don't keep up with this kinda crap itll bite ya in the ass honestly.. To me its kinda scary that stuff has gotten this far, then again, as I said the sites don't tend to give a shit as it just helps them generate rake/fees/aka INCOME for the site.. What I'm posting actually is out there if you do the research.. What I cant answer or say is likely there are non-commercial poker bots out there being used much better then what Shankey and the OpenHoldem folks have inserted into the poker environment and if the basic open stuff has gotten this good with integrating PT4 database information and using it to make decisions thus creating a smart poker bot that like the ones tested from Carneige Mellon but on a smaller and simplier application no telling what somebody could do in the somewhere in between category with a higher end desktop/workstation with some raw processing power, massive lines of coding and a decent bankroll.. As tine so adeptly pointed out there are programs to even fake human actions like clicking and such at random times to hide the real computer running the show against live players.. Where the problem comes in and nobodys said it also..

What happens when you have several bots say a small farm and able to hide IP addresses or even have them physically separate yet able to communicate to each other through a vpn and thus create bot collusion networks as they reveal cards to each other thus potentially driving up pots by whipsawing other real live players at the table.. The potential implications are kinda scary and the truth is these goings on do zero to help online poker as a whole it just creates more distrust in folks thinking its all rigged.. Hell like I said whats to stop a poker site from pulling a UB except with their own bot players as I just mentioned running a bot farm against their customers.. Yeah I know sounds a little tinfoil hattish but I'm playing Devils advocate here more then anything.. Its never as bad as it seems usually I'm bringing up worst case possibilities but seeing how lower end bots have now developed the ability to learn and adapt to situations based on database of historical actions by players it just makes you wonder what we DONT know.. (my feeling is the real poker AI advances aren't being revealed yet.. sure you get the live players bot competiton where the bot kicks their ass this year after last years tie). Those whacky Russian computer nerds love poker and the Russian mob loves money.. Put the two together you have a recipe for a huge bot ring which could do serious damage to the reputation of a site and the game in general.. giving the ammunition to idiots like Adelson that indeed its unfair to the players and rigged against them that they don't know it and must be saved from themselves..

Comments

thesparten: Global poker. No bots no huds no problems

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Dude don't be cucked by these "ethical" players in the forums, they're full of shit. Get some bots, superuse collude whatever you can get away with because they're probably doing the same. JK but webber bumping this thread is sort of weird (is that really some chick or even a real person wtf) then your response was even more bizarre.

FTP
    Name:  boxxy-trollin.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  21.4 KB
    Jk but that was a strange interaction.
    anyhow
    Interesting insight, carry on.

Thread Information