Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Americas Cardroom Shadiness

Banned
    Load Metric
    The only thing Phil Nagy didn't steal from stars were those lasers they use for rng in the island of man

Comments

Sanlmar: RNG & hair removal

PKRPlayer2001: Off Topic

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/21...g-acr-1610998/

if we figure out this is how WPN prime their bot...
    the only way bots can beat human in NL is if we dont bluff or go all in... that could be the reason why people get dealt bad beats and coolers if they try and steal a pot with no cards...

also a site with no ANTI cheating software is very suspicious... just look at how unregulated things are on ACR... WPN runs bots that collude.. nobody in their right mind is going to Reg a tournament with 5 hour late reg for these micros..
    Last edited by PKRPlayer2001; 06-03-2016 at 04:57 PM. Reason: ADDED

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    The only thing Phil Nagy didn't steal from stars were those lasers they use for rng in the island of man
    Your forgetting the cage bruh!

Comments

PKRPlayer2001: Off-Topic

Load Metric
    Threads like these need to be packed by proof.

Do you understand that most fish think this way "OMG poker is rigged..."

Let's start with your America's card Room screen name./ sharks cope stats.

Comments

PKRPlayer2001: Trolling with nothing but negative posts.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Proof is good/great but...

Maybe it's a Bronx thing but sometimes "u don't have to (know) to KNOW"

I definitely won't speak for him but even b and p is starting to "know"..

Even when they made the gi60 the payout structure was sooo tight.
    The 5 hour late reg are sooo loose that the avg re-entry is 2.7x but u would have to cash real real deep to break even.

I can't put my finger on it but everything on the site is geared to keep the same 1/2 dozen players in the black and is " nuanced" against everybody else.

I don't really know how to explain it but something really doesn't feel right..

I don't care if it's b.o.l., full flush, 5 dimes, club wpt or party poker. Acr just something ain't right.

The same people winning the rewards, the same people shooting 6x during the last 10 minutes of 5 hour late reg.

Its like they are force feeding there stable players under the pretense of playing poker.

Comments

PKRPlayer2001: Very smart fella
    Last edited by thesparten; 06-05-2016 at 02:17 PM.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    Threads like these need to be packed by proof.

Do you understand that most fish think this way "OMG poker is rigged..."

Let's start with your America's card Room screen name./ sharks cope stats.
    Yeah im pretty sure everyone thought the same thing when people were complaining about Ultimate Bet and Absolute Poker....

How about we start with your sharkscope SN before i even waste time with you?

its obvious ACR staff is on here.. i dont see any other reason why n00bs would make a new name and have the urge to come here to defend ACR like their life is on the line.

BeerAndPoker: So these sites just went away and never will try to change their name or skin to try and rob us again?

Comments

BeerAndPoker: Not a fair argument to compare a proven cheat site that stole money from players internally to a sites RNG.
    Last edited by PKRPlayer2001; 06-07-2016 at 12:55 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PKRPlayer2001 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Proof is good/great but...

Maybe it's a Bronx thing but sometimes "u don't have to (know) to KNOW"

I definitely won't speak for him but even b and p is starting to "know"..

Even when they made the gi60 the payout structure was sooo tight.
    The 5 hour late reg are sooo loose that the avg re-entry is 2.7x but u would have to cash real real deep to break even.

I can't put my finger on it but everything on the site is geared to keep the same 1/2 dozen players in the black and is " nuanced" against everybody else.

I don't really know how to explain it but something really doesn't feel right..

I don't care if it's b.o.l., full flush, 5 dimes, club wpt or party poker. Acr just something ain't right.

The same people winning the rewards, the same people shooting 6x during the last 10 minutes of 5 hour late reg.

Its like they are force feeding there stable players under the pretense of playing poker.

Another red flag is Jackpots... We have no idea how much money is going into the pot and how much of that is paid out. What raises flag is that they dont charge rake for those games and that is very suspicious...
    Cant say theyre just running those games for fun and no profit...
    Not necessarily true. A large majority of the jackpot 3 way tourneys only pay out 2/3s of what they take in. IE the $2 tourneys tend to only pay out $4.. While yes some do go to pay out the larger overlay payouts I'm betting they also keep some as rake as well..

Bronze
    Load Metric
    PKRPlayer2001:

You apparently neglected to read the 'Please read this first' sticky for this forum. The following is a quote from that thread:

"I also don't want to read about a bunch of speculative accusations regarding "rigged" poker sites stacking the deck against you. I'm not saying that this is impossible, but it's more likely that you either just ran bad or aren't as good as you think you are. Unless you have some sort of reasonable-looking proof (other than "OMG I lost aces all 7 times last night!!!"), I don't want to see that stuff in this forum."

PKR, I think that you are long overdue in providing proof for your accusations.

I had no problem at all building a bankroll from nothing on WPN. If you are having problems, I'd guess that it is because you don't play very well.

Comments

PKRPlayer2001: Doesnt know how to read original post.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I've read all of your posts in this thread. You've gone on to make all kinds of accusations about WPN having their own bots, being shady, being card dead, etc. You've been stating these things as fact throughout this thread.

And in your OP you stated that you checked your hand logs in HM without ever posting those logs in this thread to show that what you were initially claiming actually has any real basis.

And, of course, anyone who asks you to provide proof of your claims is accused of working for WPN without you providing any proof of that either.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
    I've read all of your posts in this thread. You've gone on to make all kinds of accusations about WPN having their own bots, being shady, being card dead, etc. You've been stating these things as fact throughout this thread.

And in your OP you stated that you checked your hand logs in HM without ever posting those logs in this thread to show that what you were initially claiming actually has any real basis.

And, of course, anyone who asks you to provide proof of your claims is accused of working for WPN without you providing any proof of that either.

Well if other folks have hand history also they could maybe look and confirm if it is true. It would cost one person too much money to learn but if we pool our data.... So do you work for WPN or what? Do you know 100% that they're legit and not Ultimate Bet or Absolute Poker with a new name? Please show me proof that they're 100% legit. And ill surely believe you because WPN has all kinds of ANTI cheat technology like Poker Stars does right? That alone should raise flags. They cant even detect bots and huds like bovada so why should I trust their software?

These guys are professional scammers. The software does not disappear it gets sold on the black market for hundreds of thousands of dollars and they change skins.

Back in the early 2000s I would drive around and use open wifi and create accounts and deposit via echecks with random made up bank accounts and routing numbers and would be instantly credited with $300-$500.
    I would then swing in the big $2/$4+ recklessly and build up from that and dump it into a legit account and cash out. Maybe that is the reason why they dont do echecks with instant credit or allow chip dumping anymore huh? I'll forever be up with online poker.

I honestly think i could turn on a 10+ year old poker bot and WPN still wouldn't detect it. If hackers are capable of getting into banks and governments im sure these poker sites are cake to them. WPN pockets aren't deep enough for anti hacking team. PokerStars acknowledges hacking so they spend big money on a team.

It just alarms me that so many folks are complaining about ACR & WPN.. We all cant be stupid and you're the only smart guy around.
    Last edited by PKRPlayer2001; 06-07-2016 at 01:27 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    You can't pool your data if you don't post any data. And any data you collect is meaningless if you are only pooling with players who have selected out hands to your liking.

Also, telling us that you used to scam sites doesn't help your credibility much.

Comments

PKRPlayer2001: Has 8 Posts and Calls another person out for "credibility"

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    You can't pool your data if you don't post any data. And any data you collect is meaningless if you are only pooling with players who have selected out hands to your liking.

Also, telling us that you used to scam sites doesn't help your credibility much.
    Good for you they can select whatever hand they want..

How do you know we arent private messaging each other and sharing hand history privately? Just like the Attorney General isnt going to post evidence for everyone to see before he gathers it all. Id be a moron if i posted only my hand history and based my "assumption" off of my hand history only.. We all know people have OLD hand history that is more valuable than NEW hand history... All I have to do is input the hand history and the computer will find any patterns.. you dont need to worry about any of this anyways so stop wasting your value life on this worthless thread to you.. MR ACR Fan Boy

Who do you really think you are that I have to prove something to you?

Theres really nothing you can do to defend ACR or WPN... the hand history is already logged... well maybe you could bribe everyone that viewed this thread with $20k each..
    Last edited by PKRPlayer2001; 06-07-2016 at 07:47 AM.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    PKRPlayer2001:

You apparently neglected to read the 'Please read this first' sticky for this forum. The following is a quote from that thread:

"I also don't want to read about a bunch of speculative accusations regarding "rigged" poker sites stacking the deck against you. I'm not saying that this is impossible, but it's more likely that you either just ran bad or aren't as good as you think you are. Unless you have some sort of reasonable-looking proof (other than "OMG I lost aces all 7 times last night!!!"), I don't want to see that stuff in this forum."

PKR, I think that you are long overdue in providing proof for your accusations.

I had no problem at all building a bankroll from nothing on WPN. If you are having problems, I'd guess that it is because you don't play very well.

If someone lost with AA 7 times in one night I would put bet my life that the site is rigged for sure. haha

So i posted my stats... Where are your stats at big boy? Show us that bankroll youve built before you lose "credibility"

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Perhaps you should research santacruz's other posts outside this thread (and perhaps on 2+2) before continuing your pointless attack on his credibility.

On a side note, double lol that you just admitted to fraud.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vookenmeister View Post
    Perhaps you should research santacruz's other posts outside this thread (and perhaps on 2+2) before continuing your pointless attack on his credibility.

I could careless about who he is or was.. Im not here to have a d*ck measuring contest.

BTW I did read some of his posts on 2+2... he requested font color changes along with 20 other people in 2014 and its 2016 and nothing has changed.. In that post he admits hes a fish so he shouldnt be coming around here requesting proof and talking down on people like hes a high stakes grinder or something... Great credibility... hahah
    Last edited by PKRPlayer2001; 06-07-2016 at 01:18 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I was referring to your comment about him showing up just for your thread (he showed up for a different thread) and your questioning of him being some ACR stooge.

I personally don't care about anyone's MTT graphs. You haven't said or shown anything or even said it in diplomatic fashion that warrants research. Maybe you could be right but I don't find your posts compelling enough to research further and i don't see anything for us to go by.

Did I miss the hand histories?

Bronze
    Load Metric

I could careless about who he is or was.. Im not here to have a d*ck measuring contest.

BTW I did read some of his posts on 2+2... he requested font color changes along with 20 other people in 2014 and its 2016 and nothing has changed.. In that post he admits hes a fish so he shouldnt be coming around here requesting proof and talking down on people like hes a high stakes grinder or something... Great credibility... hahah
    I'm not a fish and have never said that I'm a fish in any of the games that I play in any post ever. I've been a winning player since the early days of UltimateBet. Why don't you copy paste where you read that I'm a fish rather than just telling a flat out lie.

On a number of occasions I've criticized WPN when I've felt that they're deserving of criticism and I've supported them when I felt they've done things right. Overall I think that WPN is an honest site that has gone further to support the game of poker than any of the other unregulated sites.

As far as talking down to you, considering the quality of your posts, it's almost impossible not to.
    Last edited by SantaCruz; 06-07-2016 at 02:40 PM.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

I'm not a fish and have never said that I'm a fish in any of the games that I play in any post ever. I've been a winning player since the early days of UltimateBet. Why don't you copy paste where you read that I'm a fish rather than just telling a flat out lie.

On a number of occasions I've criticized WPN when I've felt that they're deserving of criticism and I've supported them when I felt they've done things right. Overall I think that WPN is an honest site that has gone further to support the game of poker than any of the other unregulated sites.

As far as talking down to you, considering the quality of your posts, it's almost impossible not to.

Well next time if you decide to make an account.. Dont come here to bash and assume all posters on here dont know how to play poker.

Looks to me like you lack skills so you complain about not being able to win the beast.... i recommend you read super system 2 and maybe youll be able to win and not cry anymore.

Name:  lol.png
Views: 2528
Size:  90.0 KB

How does it feel when people just assume you dont know how to play poker? Maybe you should rethink the way you join threads.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I was referring to your comment about him showing up just for your thread (he showed up for a different thread) and your questioning of him being some ACR stooge.

I personally don't care about anyone's MTT graphs. You haven't said or shown anything or even said it in diplomatic fashion that warrants research. Maybe you could be right but I don't find your posts compelling enough to research further and i don't see anything for us to go by.

Did I miss the hand histories?
    If you dont have hand history to contribute then kick rocks.. I have already swapped hand history with a few guys in private message so dont worry about it. If you reread his comments when he joined this thread he accuses anyone of posting these types of thread a losing newbie fish. He sounds like a big sucker to me thinking a site that breaks US laws will always be honest.. they all start off honest but eventually the truth will be revealed.

Especially a time like this when regulation is coming into play. All the unregulated sites know this is their death sentence. Their last chance to scam and run off with your money so be careful and take your money out when full regulation comes.

Sites like PokerStars will always have my respect. When shit hits the fan they stayed around and paid out.
    Last edited by PKRPlayer2001; 06-07-2016 at 04:43 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    PKR: You're posts are just getting more and more bizarre.

I along with a lot of other players have offered suggestions for changes to the Beast that would help bring in more rec players to the site. My suggestions have absolutely no reflection on my game at all. If you've read my other posts you'd know that I play on several sites so I don't compete in the Beast. We all know that WPN is more reg infested than the other sites. I've made a number of suggestions to help appease that.

The CEO has discussed a number of my suggestions in his twitch streams. Whether he agrees with me or not, I give him a lot of credit for being the only CEO that puts himself out there and directly addresses the concerns of his players.

It's pretty funny to read an admitted scammer such as yourself lecturing about honesty.

Thread Information