Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: State of PFA Post (Official)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

He attacks me first. You'll notice I never instigate this.

Depends on the thread and the direction it's been going. If it's a bunch of fluff anyway, I'll let it play out.

If it's a decent thread, I'll just remove his message and kick him from it, as Marty can attest I've done here many times this year.
    Everything you could possibly say to or about him has been said a thousand times and at this point says more about your insecurities and inability to control yourself..imo

Keep in mind i say this as a fan of yours
    There's no insecurities.

A number of people were asking for him to be unbanned, and he asked to come back, so I did it.

However, you can't have it both ways.

If you don't want to see the trolling from him, either give him negative feedback when he does it, or stop asking for him to be unbanned when I ban him.

Marty is of the belief that everyone finds it hilarious when he trolls me. If you disagree and find it tiresome, let him know. Once enough people tell him to STFU, he will stop doing it.

When Marty trolls me, I have the following options:

- Ban him

- Delete the post and ban him from the thread

- Ignore it

- Respond

I do ignore some of the crap he writes, but I'm not just going to sit there while he trolls me constantly on my own site and not give it back.

When he fucks up a serious/good thread, I delete the posts and kick him out of it. But other than that, I don't like censoring critical messages about me, because that will lead to accusations of heavy hands and not being able to take criticism.

Maybe you want the ideal where Marty trolls me, you get a good chuckle at my expense, and I just sit and don't respond. That's not going to happen here.

If you want this type of stuff to stop, give him negative reinforcement, or don't give me a hard time when I eventually ban him.

Load Metric
    Ban tyde/free fluffer

Load Metric
    i know it's easy to shit on Druff but honestly he is a cool guy in person. I shared a meal with him and Drexel and China and Druff even tipped! He also gave me a ride in his bmw and didn't even ask me to reimburse him for gas money or depreciation.

Honestly everyone I have met from these forums has been great in person. Sharing sushi with Drexel and cmoney or getting a ride from dirtyb and his wife, they are all great people. The only guy that I felt apprehensive about was the guy that showed up with blood stains all over his pants.

Not jerking anyone off here just my 2 cents.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos View Post
    i know it's easy to shit on Druff but honestly he is a cool guy in person. I shared a meal with him and Drexel and China and Druff even tipped! He also gave me a ride in his bmw and didn't even ask me to reimburse him for gas money or depreciation.

Honestly everyone I have met from these forums has been great in person. Sharing sushi with Drexel and cmoney or getting a ride from dirtyb and his wife, they are all great people. The only guy that I felt apprehensive about was the guy that showed up with blood stains all over his pants.

Was it an all you can eat buffet and if so how many trips did Druff complete?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos View Post

Was it an all you can eat buffet and if so how many trips did Druff complete?
    It wasn't, but I wouldn't have eaten much anyway because buffets suck.

Load Metric
    Drexel, I've been meaning to thank you for your comments and advice. And I will take it under advisement.

Also, it was interesting that you responded to questions about the state of your follicle challenge. I, too, am a bit challenged in that area, but prolly closer to the state of Tyde's pate-exposure level.

And to honor your humble frankness about the matter, which some guys are terribly sensitive about, I decided to completely shorn my limited locks in solidarity with your method of addressing the matter.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 186
Size:  176.8 KB

But as an ongoing honor of the recently deceased longtime PFA member, Delaware, I am keeping my full bush...

...y beard.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 159
Size:  97.4 KB

Peace out!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    The vast majority of people who own their own planes basically own cessnas which are not very expensive on a relative basis. Couple hundred K, used a lot less.
    cessnas are such fucking death traps. i get it if youre a bush pilot or whatever but ugh.
    Since we are talking about private planes, here is a picture of the tarmac at Augusta, Georgia airport I took the week of the Masters. This is actually only abut 1/3 of the private jets that were parked there:Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 159
Size:  1.62 MB

Thread Information