Page 831 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 33173178182182782882983083183283383483584188193113311831 ... LastLast
Results 16,601 to 16,620 of 42968

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    How can anyone read that article and still support the gop
    Read some articles about the clusterfuck that was Obamacare (before, during, and presently) and you'll understand.

Remember the $560 million website that didn't work?

Remember all the broken promises?

Remember Pelosi's infamous statement of, "We'll have to pass it to know what's in it" regarding the ACA?

As I said, I also thought the new bill was garbage and was glad it failed.
    LOL
    like he'd be ripping on the GOP, if they had a website that didn't work perfectly, on the 1st day, 8 years ago.
    How many times have you had to fix this sight? You lack the ability to put yourself, in other people's shoes.

What broken promises? The premiums going up and you can't keep your doctor? Those gripes are weak, too.
    Premiums went up before, during and they will after ACA.
    I'm w/Kaiser
    my premiums went up every year, and my doctor retired. I'm not crying.

Like I said before, this is the GOP's dream come true, now they can just bitch about Obama care, and lie about it failing.

I love it, shit is going so bad in the WH they are stabbing each other in the front, now.
    So 1st they fired Flynn for lying to Pence, (but they knew that 3 weeks prior, so that is a straight up lie.) and now this?

Woolsey: Flynn discussed sending Erdogan foe back to Turkey

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/25/politi...e-flynn-cnntv/
    If Woolsey, former CIA director, part of Trump campaign, was so offended by Flynn wanting to secretly kidnap this Turkish American citizen, why didn't he leave until 3 months later?
    Woolsey claims that those present discussed sending Fethullah Gulen, a Muslim leader who Erdogan has accused of being behind a failed military coup to overthrow him, back to Turkey to face charges -- possibly outside the legal US extradition system.

I.E. kidnapping him.

And if this guy was so freaked out by this, why didn't he leave until like 3 months later?
    Also, I doubt Manafort, w/his massive fortune, planned on spending the rest of his life in jail.

THE WH is trying to pin everything on Flynn, where has he been?
    People are talking to the feds.
    Think Trump is Gotti and Flynn is Sammy the Bull.

Comments

FPS_Russia:
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    What repubes are saying about tax cuts.

Americans for Tax Reform President Grover Norquist said the bloc of hard line Republicans who helped stymie the health-care overhaul

were guilty of “ripping the lungs out of tax reform.” If they don’t revisit the health-care bill immediately, Norquist said, they will soon

realize that “they didn’t shoot and wound health-care reform, they shot and killed permanent tax reform.”

“It’s very, very hard to get done,” said Doug Holtz-Eakin, a former director of the Congressional Budget Office who served as economic

adviser to Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) when he ran for president in 2008. “There are tons of different interests involved, and there are

very different views within the Republican Party. Now you are going to enter into a second exercise of that type where you have clear

evidence that holdouts can kill it. That empowers the holdouts.”

Former House speaker Newt Gingrich, who was a close adviser to Trump during the campaign, said the White House should postpone

what is expected to be a messy battle over the tax code and instead pivot toward trying to build a large infrastructure package.

Proceeding with infrastructure could attract bipartisan support, he said.

Barry Bennett, an adviser to Trump during the general election, said he thought it was a “tactical mistake” for the president not to

have started his term by pushing for tax changes. “Now you’re going to have to carry these battle scars into the tax debate,” he said.

Trump, on Friday and in the days leading up to the vote, seemed undaunted by the challenges ahead. “I hope that it’s going to all

work out,” he told a House Republican dinner before the collapse of the health-care bill. “Then we immediately start on the tax cuts,

and they’re going to be really fantastic, and I am looking forward to that one. That one’s going to be fun.”

if u make less than 75k and r hoping for a tax cut then
    Name:  lulz.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  29.7 KB

swamp monsters, CEO's, wall street and bankers hate u but love your monies and bailouts
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Amazing how hard Trump was going to fuck his loyal supporters with this bullshit trump/ryan care plan but what is even more amazing is these inbreds didn't even realize how close they came to getting fucked.
    They are just so fkin dumb and uninformed that they just vote and support things that are against their own best intrest
    Including those who populate our military.

Trump’s Military Buildup Promises Little For The Working Grunts
    Once again, the big money goes for the fancy weapons, while the troops carry old rifles.
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58...b0be71dcf74bdd

CAMP LEJEUNE, N.C. ― The USS Gerald R. Ford, the new aircraft carrier President Donald Trump praised recently, is costing some $13 billion to build. That doesn’t count the airplanes. It’s the most expensive naval vessel in history, and it will fit easily into the “massive” military buildup Trump has demanded.

But at Camp Lejeune, the sprawling Marine Corps base where the working-class military lives, trains and deploys, there’s not enough money for Cpl. Edward L. Kiser, an anti-tank gunner, to train properly. Kiser, a 20-year-old from Butler, Pennsylvania, needs to be proficient at firing TOW missiles in the desperate heat of battle to kill enemy tanks about to overrun his position. “I’ve been in the Marine Corps two years, and I’ve only shot the thing one time,” said Kiser.

The U.S. soldiers and Marines confronting the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria are facing so-called “rag-tag” fighters equipped with tiny surveillance and attack drones, which let those forces hunt down Americans and kill them from the sky.

Americans have neither. Again, no money for that.

Trump, who positions himself as the champion of the working class, has promised to pump billions more into the military. Yet the initial numbers suggest those who really benefit will be the ones who always benefit: the big defense contractors and their enablers at the Pentagon and Congress. The last people to see that flood of spending will be the ones most likely to fight and die: the grunts.

The vast majority of those killed in combat are infantry, but they get short-changed on the resources.
    Only the outlines of Trump’s proposal to lavish money on the military have been drawn up. There’s a request for Congress to add $30 billion to this year’s defense budget and a vague plan to add $54 billion to next year’s spending.

Not included in those plans: money for the best infantry weapons, the safest troop-lift helicopters, the most protective lightweight body armor. Instead, grunts will have to settle for budget leftovers with antiquated rifles, helicopters built for their grandfathers during the Vietnam War and communications gear that is overweight and unreliable.

Much of the money will be hoovered up for gold-plated weapon systems like the USS Ford, F-35 fighters ($95 million each), nuclear weapons ($40 billion a year) and Columbia-class ballistic missile submarines ($5 billion apiece). None of these weapon systems get nearly as much direct combat exposure ― if any ― as the soldiers and Marines under fire today in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. But the stuff they need just isn’t as dramatic as an F-35 fighter, doesn’t provide the thousands of home-district jobs that politicians love and fails to offer the high profits that drive defense contractors.

In the request that Trump just sent up to Capitol Hill, for instance, he asked for $5.8 billion extra for Navy and Air Force fighter jets, but only $750 million more for Army weapons and heavy combat vehicles. Military personnel accounts are slated for just $977 million more, mostly for a 2.1 percent pay increase signed into law by President Barack Obama in December. Accounts that cover new family housing got nothing.

None of this is particularly new. “Four out of five of those killed in our wars are infantry, but they get 1 percent of our national resources,” said Robert H. Scales, a combat-decorated Army major general now retired.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Donald Trump printed out made-up £300bn Nato invoice and handed it to Angela Merkel
    Angela Merkel will reportedly ignore Donald Trump’s attempts to extricate £300bn from Germany for what he deems to be owed contributions to Nato.

The controversial President is said to have had an 'invoice' printed out outlining the sum estimated by his aides as covering Germany's unpaid contributions for defence.

Said to be presented during private talks in Washington, the move has been met with criticism from German and Nato officials.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7650636.html

Blahaha Trump seriously handed Merkel a bill for $300 Bil.

Now he needs to hand Bibi a bill for $6 trillion.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 03-26-2017 at 07:59 AM.

Diamond
    Load Metric

LEADERSHIP SCUMS, THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    mintjewlips be a bro and put a solid pro-trump spin on this please

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...enate-medicaid

i want to see if youre that good.
    You lost me after www.motherjones

Besides im not here to "spin" any narratives for Trump.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. noose yourself ya yuugely moronic faggo
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

A day after promising that it would be voted on, the bill was pulled because it definitely wasn't going to pass- even after Trump lobbied for it as hard as he could. After 7 years, 47% of Americans support Obamacare. 66% want to keep it with minor changes. 17% of Americans supported Trumpcare.

Load Metric
    trump may want to tell bannon to stay out of all negotiations in the future.

The conversation started off on the wrong foot, with Bannon adopting a tone the report characterized as authoritative.

"Guys, look. This is not a discussion. This is not a debate. You have no choice but to vote for this bill," Bannon reportedly said to members of the ultra-conservative House Freedom Caucus.

But those in the Freedom Caucus weren't buying into Bannon's opening gambit. " You know, the last time someone ordered me to something, I was 18 years old. And it was my daddy. And I didn't listen to him, either," said one member of the caucus.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/house...umpcare-2017-3

Load Metric
    So the only bulwark against the deranged initiatives of the worst administration in US history is 29 fanatics? Fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

A day after promising that it would be voted on, the bill was pulled because it definitely wasn't going to pass- even after Trump lobbied for it as hard as he could. After 7 years, 47% of Americans support Obamacare. 66% want to keep it with minor changes. 17% of Americans supported Trumpcare.

like his fellow super competitive god, me, trump doesn't know or care about healthcare much. Its just too bad we got nothing but talentless trashmen cucks to help us with our deficiencies, ya good for nothing garbage

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

like his fellow super competitive god, me, trump doesn't know or care about healthcare much. Its just too bad we got nothing but talentless trashmen cucks to help us with our deficiencies, ya good for nothing garbage

right ok but what it seems like everyone in the room gets except trump, is that he needed the healthcare budget to make the numbers for his tax breaks work.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  bjw3zlt.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  61.8 KB

Comments

thesidedish: indeed
    Slava Ukraini!

Diamond
    Load Metric

right ok but what it seems like everyone in the room gets except trump, is that he needed the healthcare budget to make the numbers for his tax breaks work.
    CHRIST....somebody figure this out F!!! GOD DAMN SWAMP!!!!!!!!!

Name:  eopofrh69sny.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  708.4 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: You need psychiatric help.

Mintjewlips: Lol at mumbles fucktard telling anyone they need psychiatric help.....typical

RichardBrodiesCombover.: Poor sidedouche

hongkonger: So dumb

Load Metric

CHRIST....somebody figure this out F!!! GOD DAMN SWAMP!!!!!!!!!

Name:  eopofrh69sny.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  708.4 KB

A picture says a thousand words, and this drawing deserves a thousand

's

Comments

hongkonger: And you deserve 1000 reds

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. noose yourself ya yuugely moronic faggo

Load Metric
    The fact that tine reads motherjones is proof enough of his outlandish bias.

Maybe druff can create a button that allows us to ignore members in certain threads, i don't want to ignore tine completely because even though i think his understanding of geo political matters are dogshit, he really has good taste in furniture.

Comments

Load Metric
    says the guy who listens to Alex Jones

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Damn Ted Koppel's getting up there.
    Come on right wingers snap out it, listen to Ted.

The damage FOX News has done to this country is beyond the scope of human comprehension.

Comments

big dick: fuck hannity

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    All they have to do is put..

1. Allow individuals to join groups.

2. Negotiate drug prices.

3. Allow across state line competition.

4. Allow insurance companies to put a 6 month period for pre condition,s..

5. Take away some of the coverage mandate,s and allow the insurance company to allow it as an additional flyer..

6. illegal immigrants are not ENTITLED to extensive care, merley basic emergency care. There country if origin is responsible. Or liberals can create charity out of there own resources..

7. Government workets should pay into the system for there Cadillac plans.

8.tax credit for people who purchase plans..

THEN ALL WOULD BE FINE FOR THE MOST OF THE PEOPLE POSSIBLE. THOSE THAT NEED IT AND THOSE ThAT PAY FOR IT..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    The fact that tine reads motherjones is proof enough of his outlandish bias.

Maybe druff can create a button that allows us to ignore members in certain threads, i don't want to ignore tine completely because even though i think his understanding of geo political matters are dogshit, he really has good taste in furniture.

wowww someones in a bit of a mood since his heros were exposed as incompetent scammers.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information