Page 720 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 22062067071071671771871972072172272372473077082012201720 ... LastLast
Results 14,381 to 14,400 of 42927

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    The political class in America is getting dealt a blow that will hopefully change the game forever.

Trump isn't playing by the Little Lord Fauntleroy rules. He has no sensitivity to political correctness.

The very idea of a citizen politician scorching America's political landscape is important and necessary.

It's time to rebuild from scratch.
    The problem is Trump is going to leave a trail of destruction in his wake and will not build anything to replace it.

Comments

tyde: STFU you gook faggot
    HILLARY WON

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    The political class in America is getting dealt a blow that will hopefully change the game forever.

Trump isn't playing by the Little Lord Fauntleroy rules. He has no sensitivity to political correctness.

The very idea of a citizen politician scorching America's political landscape is important and necessary.

We are going through the same change here we have 2 parties in Labor who are left leaning and Liberal who are right leaning however there is also a third party called One Nation which are taking votes from both parties at increasing rate.

If One Nation were to govern in their own right it would be a fucking disaster for us however it would send a message to the major 2 that if you dont stand for working Aussies then you can fuck off which can only mean better outcomes for the future

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

The problem is Trump is going to leave a trail of destruction in his wake and will not build anything to replace it.
    It's like an NBA franchise selling its aging stars and tanking for 4 years so that they can rebuild.

Very few owners & general managers have the guts to do this. They gotta put fannies in the seats.

We are blessed that through a little luck Trump was elected - else how would this tear down occur? It's a miracle.

Meanwhile, Trump is keeping fannies in the seats.

When the Nixon impeachment hearings hit the small screen in the 70's - a generation of pissed off kids were inspired to become lawyers.

Maybe Trump will inspire a generation of pissed off kids to serve politics for the right reasons.

Trump isn't gonna rebuild after what he has wrought. Hopefully, politics will be changed. Some unknown will come out of nowhere. I think of Jimmy Carter after Nixon. Good guy wanting to serve for reasons that were pure.

Hopefully, this is our future. In the meantime I love the chaos & havoc. We will survive (not all of us) the carnage. We always do.

'Murcia 2.0

Comments

thesidedish: AMERICA IS GOD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegallyNonBindingPosts View Post
    funny how pence's mind has changed in 14 months.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

https://twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/674249808610066433

Well, considering there isn't a ban on Muslims, what exactly are you referring to?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Whats that Barry?

You get a nice picture of the pile of blood at the end of the video

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Oh wait, it wasn't a rock they used (since you want to argue and pick apart a political cartoon)

The interesting thing is that this is just one incident in the past few months.

I could dig up plenty more.
    Yeah, I thought it had been at least a couple of days since the left MOBtard resorted to violence. Good to see they are back on message.

Comments

Tellafriend: perhaps a handgun would have prevented this beating?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellyman View Post

You aren't embarrassed that this is necessary?

If you guys had any game you would do this job yourself.

I live for the day when 'Murica doesn't play the role of big daddy.
    We are a nation of 23 million people Indonesia would have little trouble invading Australia if we had no allies my beef is how Trump treated us.
    Mate, as far as your homeland security, any invaders would have to deal with your allies, as Commonwealth countries (among others) would be there tomorrow, not a few years down the road. Mopping up in WWII and the prosperity from imperialism before and after produced this big daddy "right of passage"mindset. To think they do this for anyone but themselves is a farce and I would love to see Don screw things up even further and watch them go it alone. Fuck em. The U.S. has played the fear card over and over again to justify their skull fuckery and now they elect a nut, the biggest bully yet, who wants to ramp it up so they can continue. When you propse a 2 thousand mile wall it is based on fear. And, why does everyone hate us? Haa ha ha.
    Keeping Americans safe at home. What a fucking joke. Take a look at one of many countries where personal saftey is simply not there. And this great god given war machine does this, this and this because they've got their public lapping up the worry.

If Americans won't say no to a Trump or anyone like him I hope the rest of us do.

Load Metric
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1182
Size:  73.4 KB

Comments

herbertstemple: The vote will happen because the GOP controls the Senate. This is what happens when you can win elections.

FPS_Russia: Good argument, they didn't win they stole.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Problem is, with Trump threatening to disband NATO, it is democracy itself that becomes under serious threat in Eastern Europe, along with certain parts of Asia. And once that happens, then all bets are off.

We both know how many people from both sides of the pond died defending freedom, right?... Well, your new boss could undo all that sacrifice by giving Putin a free pass to spread his communism across the Eastern Block and possibly beyond.
    i thought you might have listened to Trump's inaugural speech...he said America will be an example of democracy for the world, but we will not insert ourselves to advance another country's struggle for democracy...their freedom is their own choice/fight, we will stay out if we have no stake...

and i agree with him...why bother? because the US winds up being hated, young Americans die, and it is a huge financial burden on the US

so the pledge of John F Kennedy is cancelled ("Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty"); great rhetoric, but as a policy it is obsolete...

it's our country first now, just like the rest of the world has acted all along

ps...I'm cheeky? just who the hell is the American here, who is butting in as well as saying his country should be in charge...
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 02-02-2017 at 11:59 AM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric

It's like an NBA franchise selling its aging stars and tanking for 4 years so that they can rebuild.

Very few owners & general managers have the guts to do this. They gotta put fannies in the seats.

We are blessed that through a little luck Trump was elected - else how would this tear down occur? It's a miracle.

Meanwhile, Trump is keeping fannies in the seats.

When the Nixon impeachment hearings hit the small screen in the 70's - a generation of pissed off kids were inspired to become lawyers.

Maybe Trump will inspire a generation of pissed off kids to serve politics for the right reasons.

Trump isn't gonna rebuild after what he has wrought. Hopefully, politics will be changed. Some unknown will come out of nowhere. I think of Jimmy Carter after Nixon. Good guy wanting to serve for reasons that were pure.

Hopefully, this is our future. In the meantime I love the chaos & havoc. We will survive (not all of us) the carnage. We always do.

'Murcia 2.0
    A number of progressive firebrands agree with you. For example, there is now a rising organized movement to wrest control of the Democratic Party from the corporatists. And that likely wouldn't have as much support if Chillary had won the election.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    The raid was planned months ago under the administration of former President Barack Obama, Davis said, but was personally authorized by President Donald Trump in the first combat action he approved as the new commander in chief.

Three other team members were wounded in the firefight, and three other service members were injured in the "hard landing" of V-22 Osprey tilt-rotor aircraft as it evacuated the raiders and the casualties, Davis said.

In a White House statement, Trump called the raid "successful" and said it resulted in the capture of intelligence that would "assist the U.S. in preventing terrorism against its citizens and people around the world."

I'm not trying to defend Trump here, but looks like business as usual here and we wouldn't hear about this if it wasn't for Trump.

and you believe this narrative exactly why?

i mean literally any of it?

how does a raid on a senior AQ actor get planned months in advance? and if its been in the works for months, how did a fucking 8 year old girl end up croaked?

everywhere i touch this fable, logic pokes through it like its made of wet toilet paper. the cherry on this cake is the neutering of the exact people responsible for game planning these things by bannon.

U.S. military officials told Reuters that Trump approved his first covert counterterrorism operation without sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup preparations.

As a result, three officials said, the attacking SEAL team found itself dropping onto a reinforced al Qaeda base defended by landmines, snipers, and a larger than expected contingent of heavily armed Islamist extremists.

oh.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

Problem is, with Trump threatening to disband NATO, it is democracy itself that becomes under serious threat in Eastern Europe, along with certain parts of Asia. And once that happens, then all bets are off.

We both know how many people from both sides of the pond died defending freedom, right?... Well, your new boss could undo all that sacrifice by giving Putin a free pass to spread his communism across the Eastern Block and possibly beyond.

ps...I'm cheeky? just who the hell is the American here, who is butting in as well as saying his country should be in charge...

Exactly.

Remember, you are our afterbirth. So Know your place in the pecking order and show me my respect as an Englishman.

Actually, next time you address me, you fucking salute me.

Comments

hongkonger: Where humans first walked erect

GrenadaRoger: LOL, so your second place to afterbith...OWN GOAL again...you are hopeless...out
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric

Trump is off to a good start.

He has already destroyed the democrat party.

Comments

tyde: I love it
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

i thought you might have listened to Trump's inaugural speech...he said America will be an example of democracy for the world, but we will not insert ourselves to advance another country's struggle for democracy...their freedom is their own choice/fight, we will stay out if we have no stake...

and i agree with him...why bother? because the US winds up being hated, young Americans die, and it is a huge financial burden on the US

so the pledge of John F Kennedy is cancelled ("Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty"); great rhetoric, but as a policy it is obsolete...

What a steaming pile of crap. An example of democracy? Some example, you don't even care for your own.
    Same sentence, "we will stay out if we have no stake". Pretty much your foreign policy since day one, minus the part where covert operations, initiated by your country, designed to gain control, have left a trail of destruction.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: Just being open about intentions, don't care if you like it

Deal: They can lie to their uneducated masses but not the ROW.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

What a steaming pile of crap. An example of democracy? Some example, you don't even care for your own.
    Same sentence, "we will stay out if we have no stake". Pretty much your foreign policy since day one, minus the part where covert operations, initiated by your country, designed to gain control, have left a trail of destruction.

Yeah, that burn it all down line of thinking is moronic. This isn't progress. The only things getting done are a march towards theocracy. The main areas of concern for those in power are Obamacare and social issues like abortion. You line up the countries that don't have universal health care or abortion rights
    and the list is entirely comprised of Africa, Banana Republics, and middle eastern theocracies. Not a single civilized country. The closest thing to American mainstream conservatism is middle eastern theocracy.

We've never been less free, the theocrats ideas have never been less popular, yet they Trojan horsed their Stone Age thinking like a parasite on the belly of a populist who appealed to the growing idiocracy and now think they have a mandate. The Republicans haven't elected a president in nearly 40 years not born a millionaire. It's absurd. Silver-spooned fake tough guys talking strong and fools lapping it up.

Comments

Henry: to be fair to sanlmar, he only holds that opinion because he doesn't pay attention / understand how this works.

sonatine: the lack of any response from pfalt-right is deafening

RealTalk: spot on as usual

Muck Ficon: Nailed it. Post more.

hongkonger: Post more

nunbeater: boom

Load Metric
    By the way, I wasn't referring to Roger despite him being quoted by limitless. I don't put him in that camp even if I a disagree with him occasionally. He's a reasonable guy. His interest is always more financial. Guys like him and sanlmar aren't cheerleaders for Trump, just optimistic that maybe something positive might emerge systemically from Trump. I'm simply pessisimistic that he has the ability to accomplish any of that, while being convinced his underlings will have much more success with their Christian Dominionist goals.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: good read, didn't realize i had a pattern...not gonna play poker with you
    Last edited by BCR; 02-02-2017 at 02:51 PM.

Load Metric
    Is the purpose of that proposed wall to keep foreigners out or to prevent Americans from fleeing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    The wall is symbolic, it represents a new world order, America first bitches.

Comments

tyde: damn right

GrenadaRoger:

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. starts "IM LEAVING TOO" thread. never leaves. lying scum, faggot move, worst new poster of 2016. pack your idiotic posts and leave.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Diamond
    Load Metric
    sonatine: the lack of any response from pfalt-right is deafening

FTR I don't need to respond ever, I know I have the atheist liberals by the balls and its not even fair

"if god be with u, who dare be against u" - joel osteen

Comments

OSA: gay quote

LegallyNonBindingPosts: osteen ball sniffer. so u r christian. explains lack of logic, emphathy. u treat your neighbor like shit here and r cocksure sky father will welcome u. u r worst kind of holy roller, satan hearted, speaks as a superior. burn in your hell.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    example: look at the atheist liberal stooge opponents without a clue

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Yeah, that burn it all down line of thinking is moronic. This isn't progress. The only things getting done are a march towards theocracy. The main areas of concern for those in power are Obamacare and social issues like abortion. You line up the countries that don't have universal health care or abortion rights
    and the list is entirely comprised of Africa, Banana Republics, and middle eastern theocracies. Not a single civilized country. The closest thing to American mainstream conservatism is middle eastern theocracy.

We've never been less free, the theocrats ideas have never been less popular, yet they Trojan horsed their Stone Age thinking like a parasite on the belly of a populist who appealed to the growing idiocracy and now think they have a mandate. The Republicans haven't elected a president in nearly 40 years not born a millionaire. It's absurd. Silver-spooned fake tough guys talking strong and fools lapping it up.
    lots of truth there...you're more sanguine than me

but the question I asked a while back, to which only Barry hazarded a response: "Why did so many people vote for Trump?"

my thinking: fed up persons that believe they can no longer realize the American dream of having a better life than one's parents

here are the specifics:

allowing illegals to burden the country socially & economically, subsidizing the lifestyle of foreigners plus allowing 2.8 million good paying US manufacturing jobs to go to China after allowing them to enter WTO in 2001...

the benefits of free trade have not been distributed fairly in their mind, thus protectionism and reducing government service to illegals score well with the Trump voter

those that voted Trump are pissed and want their needs taken care of now...

years of mismanagement has led to the Donald...

btw...I live in California, I voted only for the propositions and 2 candidates...in my mind the propositions give the citizens the clearest way to direct government, and I respect of why the proposition process exists: it came about in response to decades of political corruption by chiefly the Southern Pacific Railroad -- -my vote for president was meaningless (California was preset Clinton), and I voted for 1 friend running for office another (he lost)

Comments

Deal: and those emails!

limitles: wanted to echo the sentiment..nothing against Grenade launcher
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 02-02-2017 at 03:21 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Thread Information