Page 673 of 2148 FirstFirst ... 17357362366366967067167267367467567667768372377311731673 ... LastLast
Results 13,441 to 13,460 of 42948

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    After seeing Trump's press conference and his twitter melty its tough to actually come to terms with the fact that this man will be POTUS

Other than skin color and cock size, I don't see much difference between Trump and President Mugabe of Zimbabwe. That said, you can't deny his presser earlier was some solid hilarity.

As is often the case with this lunatic.

mate how you know the size of this bloke's cock?

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_2017-01-12-06-33-42.png
Views: 635
Size:  117.3 KB

Tilt much you faggot?

Lol at the 3 red reps in a minute, what pathetic douchebag. Lol at you furiously typing away in rep box.

I didn't know pretending to believe in a hilarious online sigil made me a "holly roller" or a "religious nut job", lmao at your retarded ass.

Tight life faggot.

Comments

big dick: VILLAGE IDIOT

DJ_Chaps: village mayor

LegallyNonBindingPosts: hey boy. village idiot. try for relief from druff via pm.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    I'm not a big Trump supporter. That said if you think for one second any of this video really existed and it didn't come out during the campaign you are out of your god damned mind.

The liberal arm of the political spectrum has lost its god damned mind and it's taking the media with it.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Just payback for Roger Stone starting Pizzagate (yes he did), 4 years of pee jokes and puns haha. Pure Gold!

Load Metric
    regardless of what side of the political spectrum you're on, can we at least all agree that marco rubio eviscerated tillerson yesterday? if you didn't see his questioning, you need to google this

Comments

FPS_Russia: Marco made his donors proud, nice.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Lol at /pol/ desperately falling on the sword.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesth...to-thinking-tr
    Exactly. There may be 1,000 credible reasons to not like Trump. This whole pissgate thing is a fucking media disaster. It's really incredible. What started out as Putin opening up some facebook accounts to troll Hillary has turned into the president elect getting pissed on by Russian hookers as actual news. It's absolutely incredible.

Load Metric
    Right-wing conspiracists are probably jumping for joy over this news.

George Soros reportedly lost about $1 billion after Trump's election
    http://www.businessinsider.com/georg...lection-2017-1
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I'm not a big Trump supporter. That said if you think for one second any of this video really existed and it didn't come out during the campaign you are out of your god damned mind.

The liberal arm of the political spectrum has lost its god damned mind and it's taking the media with it.
    Or the lib activists are realizing that they can't win over enough of the public trying to fact-check the blizzard of lies the right-wing media and bloggers throw at Dems and their policies, so they are starting to engage in a liberal version of the right-wing's bullshit machine and see what works.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    So Trump claims he couldnt be blackmailed because hes aware of 'cameras so small you cant see them' in hotel rooms, but has no problem with advocating wholesale sexual assault while literally wearing a microphone and surrounded by witnesses?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

He must be peeing his pants. Hope he collects it in a jar for Trump.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    So Trump claims he couldnt be blackmailed because hes aware of 'cameras so small you cant see them' in hotel rooms, but has no problem with advocating wholesale sexual assault while literally wearing a microphone and surrounded by witnesses?
    When you're a star they let you do it.

Grab em by the pussy! Sometimes they get so startled they pee their pants. I love that!
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    How a Sensational, Unverified Dossier Became a Crisis for Donald Trump
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/u...=top-news&_r=0

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Serves him right for carrying that amount around

Comments

Henry:

Load Metric
    Pretty sure 99% of trump supporters would love to hire Russian hookers to piss all over Mrs Obama's bed. Even if its true he;s not losing a single approval point.

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    FPS'S DAILY POST
    100% credible channel
    This was before Buzzfeed, can you imagine how bad Trump wants to hack the internet now.

I remember you guys used to falsely smear Harvard educated Dr Jill Stein as an anti vaccer. Now we got someone from the Alex Jones School of Medicine in the White House who's looking into vaccines. Would you guys stop this madness, please. Lol

Speaking of Alex
    I wonder how long Alex Jones is going to shill for Trump. He, like all of us thought Trump was going to lose and he was obv going to cry bloody murder all thru Hills term. His shtick just doesn't work defending unpopular and oppressive policy like Trump/Sessions, ooops.

Who would of guessed Mr Police State himself would end up being an apologist for one of the most oppressive admins in modern history, crazy times guys.
    Name:  vps4.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  269.7 KB
    look at the small print haha
    This is going to be interesting.
    hagd
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 01-12-2017 at 04:33 PM.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Who would of guessed Mr Police State himself would end up being an apologist for one of the most oppressive admins in modern history, crazy times guys.

Can you reserve your middle school teen girl fear mongering until if and when Donald and co actually do bad things? Most oppresive admin in modern history......8 days before actually being the admin. Idiot.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Congratulations, US media! You’ve just covered your first press conference of an authoritarian leader with a massive ego and a deep disdain for your trade and everything you hold dear. We in Russia have been doing it for 12 years now  —  with a short hiatus when our leader wasn’t technically our leader  — so quite a few things during Donald Trump’s press conference rang my bells. Not just mine, in fact — read this excellent round-up in The Moscow Times.

Vladimir Putin’s annual pressers are supposed to be the media event of the year. They are normally held in late December, around Western Christmas time (we Orthodox Christians celebrate Christmas two weeks later and it’s not a big deal, unlike New Year’s Eve). Which probably explains why Putin’s pressers don’t get much coverage outside of Russia, except in a relatively narrow niche of Russia-watchers. Putin’s pressers are televised live across all Russian TV channels, attended by all kinds of media  — federal news agencies, small local publications and foreign reporters based in Moscow  —  and are supposed to overshadow every other event in Russia or abroad.

These things are carefully choreographed, typically last no less than four hours, and Putin always comes off as an omniscient and benevolent leader tending to a flock of unruly but adoring children. Given that Putin is probably a role model for Trump, it’s no surprise that he’s apparently taking a page from Putin’s playbook. I have some observations to share with my American colleagues. You’re in this for at least another four years, and you’ll be dealing with things Russian journalists have endured for almost two decades now. I’m talking about Putin here, but see if you can apply any of the below to your own leader.

Welcome to the era of bullshit.

Facts don’t matter. You can’t hurt this man with facts or reason. He’ll always outmaneuver you. He’ll always wriggle out of whatever carefully crafted verbal trap you lay for him. Whatever he says, you won’t be able to challenge him. He always comes with a bag of meaningless factoids (Putin likes to drown questions he doesn’t like in dull, unverifiable stats, figures and percentages), platitudes, false moral equivalences and straight, undiluted bullshit. He knows it’s a one-way communication, not an interview. You can’t follow up on your questions or challenge him. So he can throw whatever he wants at you in response, and you’ll just have to swallow it. Some journalists will try to preempt this by asking two questions at once, against the protests of their colleagues also vying for attention, but that also won’t work: he’ll answer the one he thinks is easier, and ignore the other. Others will use this opportunity to go on a long, rambling statement vaguely disguised as a question, but that’s also bad tactics. Non-questions invite non-answers. He’ll mock you for your nervous stuttering and if you’re raising a serious issue, respond with a vague, non-committal statement (“Mr. President, what about these horrible human rights abuses in our country?” “Thank you, Miss. This is indeed a very serious issue. Everybody must respect the law. And by the way, don’t human rights abuses happen in other countries as well? Next question please”).

But your colleagues are there to help you, right? After all, you’re all in this together?

Wrong.

Don’t expect any camaraderie.

These people are not your partners or brothers in arms. They are your rivals in a fiercely competitive, crashing market and right now the only currency in this market is whatever that man on the stage says. Whoever is lucky to ask a question and be the first to transmit the answer to the outside world wins. Don’t expect any solidarity or support from them. If your question is stonewalled/mocked down/ignored, don’t expect a rival publication to pick up the banner and follow up on your behalf. It’s in this man’s best interests to pit you against each other, fighting over artificial scarcities like room space, mic time or, of course, his attention. It’s getting especially absurd because some  —  increasingly many  —  reporters will now come with large, bright placards aimed at attracting the president’s attention to names of their regions or specific issues. This is what it looks like:

2017-01-12-1484264326-9605068-ScreenShot20170112at6.38.35PM.png

Also, some people in the room aren’t really there to ask questions.

Expect a lot of sycophancy and softballs from your “colleagues.”

A mainstay of Putin’s press conferences is, of course, softball questions. Which also happen to be Putin’s favorites. Mr. President, is there love in your heart? Who you will be celebrating New Year’s Eve with? What’s your favorite food? “Questions” of this sort, sure to melt Putin’s heart, typically come from women working for small regional publications. A subtype of this is also statements-as-questions, but from people who really love the man on the stage and will bob their head and look at the stage adoringly and say something to the tune of “Mr. President, do you agree that a lot of media are treating you unfairly?”

Another type of softball questions is hyperlocal issues that a president isn’t even supposed to be dealing with. Mr. President, our road is full of potholes and local authorities aren’t doing anything about it. Mr. President, our tap is leaking. Mr. President, how about a chess club in our village. This is a real opportunity for him to shine. He will scold the local authorities and order to have a new road built. All of this, of course, has been choreographed well in advance.

Also, some of these people really love him and will meet his every answer with enthusiastic applause. There will be people from publications that exist for no other reason than heaping fawning praise on him and attacking his enemies. But there will also be one token critic who will be allowed to ask a “sharp” question, only to be drowned in a copious amount of bullshit, and the man on the stage will always be the winner (“See? I respect the media and free speech”).

You’re always losing.

This man owns you. He understands perfectly well that he is the news. You can’t ignore him. You’re always playing by his rules  —  which he can change at any time without any notice. You can’t  —  in Putin’s case  —  campaign to vote him out of office. Your readership is dwindling because ad budgets are shrinking  —  while his ratings are soaring, and if you want to keep your publication afloat, you’ll have to report on everything that man says as soon as he says it, without any analysis or fact-checking, because 1) his fans will not care if he lies to their faces; 2) while you’re busy picking his lies apart, he’ll spit out another mountain of bullshit and you’ll be buried under it.

I could go on and on, but I think at this point you see where this is heading. See if any of this rings any bells if you covered Trump’s presser or watched it online.

My name is Alexey Kovalev, I’m a Russian journalist and I’m writing about propaganda, fake news and Russian state media on noodleremover.news. It’s all in Russian, but here’s an example of what I’m doing in English. You can contact me at kovalever@gmail.com. I tweet as @Alexey__Kovalev.

Comments

Henry: what have we done? o my god, what have we done?

Load Metric
    Just a long winded diatribe of psychobabble, confirmation bias much?

And lol at obama ending the wet foot dry foot policy for cuban refugees, what a great legacy...

I guess the plus side is they'll be less names you can't pronounce at a baseball game.

Comments

hongkonger: Only you can't pronounce them.

LegallyNonBindingPosts: village idiot. I could give 2 shits about todgers prospective, his perception on life can only be relatable to other self absorbed douchebags who are delusional about their own fail business/site.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Calling an op/ed piece by a Russian journalist confirmation bias is seriously up there with Michael Angelo.

Thread Information