Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Remember pre-crisis when some people worried how much single-payer or nationalized insurance would cost? Seems foolish now, eh?

That was multiple trillions ago.

Yeah good thing we didn't spend those trillions on single-payer insurance, or we'd have even less to spend right now to help everyone.

Unless you're one of those delusional people who still thinks socialized medicine would have helped the US response to coronavirus (Italy would disagree).

his point is that there are no actual limits to what we can spend. we print as much money as we want, whenever we want. neither party will ever stop it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Yeah good thing we didn't spend those trillions on single-payer insurance, or we'd have even less to spend right now to help everyone.

Unless you're one of those delusional people who still thinks socialized medicine would have helped the US response to coronavirus (Italy would disagree).

his point is that there are no actual limits to what we can spend. we print as much money as we want, whenever we want. neither party will ever stop it.

Huge huge difference in situations.

We are currently spending this money and having the Fed print this money with worldwode blessing to fend off a deflationary depression. We almost didn’t spend the money back in 2008 and the rest of the world had a shit fit and wouldn’t stop calling Bush and Geithner. The EU, China, the Saudis - the whole world.

If we in the course of a normal baseline economy decided to take the yearly deficit from .5-1.5T a year and bumped it up to 1.5-3T a year in order to fund socialized medicine with no deflation to offset it would set the balance of the worldwide economy off and have huge ramifications. We wouldn’t have worldwide aircover to pull that off.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Huge huge difference in situations.

We are currently spending this money and having the Fed print this money with worldwode blessing to fend off a deflationary depression. We almost didn’t spend the money back in 2008 and the rest of the world had a shit fit and wouldn’t stop calling Bush and Geithner. The EU, China, the Saudis - the whole world.

If we in the course of a normal baseline economy decided to take the yearly deficit from .5-1.5T a year and bumped it up to 1.5-3T a year in order to fund socialized medicine with no deflation to offset it would set the balance of the worldwide economy off and have huge ramifications. We wouldn’t have worldwide aircover to pull that off.
    well, i think we're going to get a chance to test this theory soon

Comments

Daly: What side of the equation?

Load Metric

Ruth’s Chris is.

Remember way back when (like a week and a half ago) in this site and across the Internet people were jumping up and down to get the $$ oit the door ASAP and people were saying “wait a minute we need to be smart about this even if it takes an extra week or three”..... this is what happened when we did it fast and not smart.

Ruth’s Chris pulls two different $10M loans out that will end up as grants.

My Car dealership I help at is still in Que for $33K and we had the paperwork in on day 1 AND we have preexisting relationship with this huge regional bank.

It’s a shit show.

Part of this was everyone was supposed to get 10k up front while it all got sorted out - this hasn’t happened yet either

Comments

Tellafriend: Same spot.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Dr Jill Biden is going to end up being a very good asset to JB's run to unseat the pig we got in there now
    She is vey likeable and smart.

You can just tell she's a good lady.
    Nobody votes for a first lady. Fuck, you are the dumbest guy on this forum. Not even close.
    You mean after you?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

people should start keeping an eye on this narrative because real soon youre going to start seeing mailbombs and dead cops attached to this.
    Publicly advocating and encouraging the violent overthrow of the government (or a state government) is a crime.

Don't hold your breath waiting for Trump or any of these right wing hate machine fuckheads to be held accountable.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I probably painted with too broad a brush there. I like Bernie personally. He’s authentic. I’m drawn to that. I like a guy who doesn’t have to formulate an answer because he believes what he believes and always has even if I think it’s a bit out there on some of most issues.

I’m very much a proponent of single-payer if it could be theoretically implemented correctly. Without wholesale corruption. I weigh how corrupt the current system is and how expensive with an acceptable amount of corruption a single payer system would be and fall on the side of single payer. I dislike the health care system immensely and agree with Bernie on that and pretty much only that.
    I despise for-profit insurance companies, and also not a fan of federal single payer. I've turned to the idea that it should be single payer, but localized by city/county. I don't seem to see this idea being presented very often. Not sure why.
    You mean like Canada?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

I despise for-profit insurance companies, and also not a fan of federal single payer. I've turned to the idea that it should be single payer, but localized by city/county. I don't seem to see this idea being presented very often. Not sure why.
    You mean like Canada?
    Germany has universal mandate requiring everyone below the 85% income level to purchase a health policy from 1 of about 10 not-for-profit “health funds”, with the government heavily subsidizing the cost for people with lower income. People in the top 15% income range can purchase other health insurance. Companies are required to pay for the policies their employees purchase, but don’t control which ones they buy. And the policies are 100% portable regardless of where or if employed. Germany regulates service prices and limit how big each health fund can get. Health outcomes there are as good or better than the US while health costs there as a percentage of the GDP are about 60% of that spent in the US.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

You mean like Canada?
    LOL, you are so dumb. Canada has 1/10th the population and is mainly white. You are trying to scale something that is not is not comparable. Stay in your lane and stop trying to look smart. It really has been embarrassing watching you the last few days. It really has been. I went to a fancy NE school and let me tell you pal, you would have not lasted a semester (obviously you never would have passed admissions but you get my point dummy).

Comments

Muck Ficon: Tell us more about your fancy plumbing school

Load Metric
    Apparently 9/11 & The Invasion of Afghanistan was Bill Clinton's fault.

And in Druff's mind, Republicans can never be held accountable for their actions, they just need to blame the Democrats for everything.

As long as Donald Trump blames Obama and Clinton for everything, he should win re-election with ease.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

You mean like Canada?
    Germany has universal mandate requiring everyone below the 85% income level to purchase a health policy from 1 of about 10 not-for-profit “health funds”, with the government heavily subsidizing the cost for people with lower income. People in the top 15% income range can purchase other health insurance. Companies are required to pay for the policies their employees purchase, but don’t control which ones they buy. And the policies are 100% portable regardless of where or if employed. Germany regulates service prices and limit how big each health fund can get. Health outcomes there are as good or better than the US while health costs there as a percentage of the GDP are about 60% of that spent in the US.
    Canadian government pays ~ 65% of health care for citizens the balance comes out of pocket, private insurance...
    ~ $7000 per citizen.
    Dental is the fucked up part We have private insurance for us and our employees pays up to $2000 per year and covers about $1,500 for optometrist and glasses every three years.
    both kids wanted braces $10,000 each ouch.
    We have a family doctor for about 20 years he is very good and hasn't taken a lot of new clients for a long time. I believe this is the biggest Issue... not enough doctors.

I can't see why this model couldn't work for a larger "organized" country.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    quick reminder that this is the guy druff set his reputation on fire for:

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    That is a wierd argument, when at the same time they are trying to tell us if "only" 100k people die now, Trump did a good job.
    It was only like 3k, hardly even a blip on the screen when you look at the way Fox is looking coronoa Virus today.
    Pick a side.
    They aren't Pro-Life, they are Anti-Choice, esp when it comes to women.

Here is one of druff's teammates, in the civil rights struggle. Wake up, you are on the wrong team for jewish person.

Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Apparently 9/11 & The Invasion of Afghanistan was Bill Clinton's fault.

And in Druff's mind, Republicans can never be held accountable for their actions, they just need to blame the Democrats for everything.

As long as Donald Trump blames Obama and Clinton for everything, he should win re-election with ease.

Comments

nightmarefish: You really can’t make a post without mentioning Fox News can you? It’s bizarre to witness. For the 1000th time, you’re the only person on this board that gives a shit about Fox News.

GrenadaRoger: offset red rep in error in CV19 thread
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: Wouldc

Load Metric

You mean like Canada?
    LOL, you are so dumb. Canada has 1/10th the population and is mainly white. You are trying to scale something that is not is not comparable. Stay in your lane and stop trying to look smart. It really has been embarrassing watching you the last few days. It really has been. I went to a fancy NE school and let me tell you pal, you would have not lasted a semester (obviously you never would have passed admissions but you get my point dummy).
    Name:  Bottomset Diploma.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  911.0 KB

Comments

nunbeater: lulz

Load Metric

You mean like Canada?
    The US is 65% white. Canada is 72% white. I'm sure that makes all the difference.

Please explain how this makes a difference.

Comments

nightmarefish: Tgull beatdown over multiple threads rep.

Load Metric

What is really sad is you actually took time out of your Sunday to troll an internet poster with a certificate. Probably took you an hour. Very sad, indeed. Go get some fresh air, it will do you some good.

Load Metric

What is really sad is you actually took time out of your Sunday to troll an internet poster with a certificate. Probably took you an hour. Very sad, indeed. Go get some fresh air, it will do you some good.
    Took less than 5 minutes. You'll be an idiot forever.

Comments

big dick: lol

Load Metric
    WTI futures trading at minus. Thanks Obama.

Load Metric
    SENATE REPORT AFFIRMS U.S. INTELLIGENCE FINDINGS ON 2016 RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE

wow classic deep state libtard senate play.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information