Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Atine gonna be super pissed.

Also, Trump says the intel said Soleimani was gonna bomb a US Embassy, believe what you will.

Load Metric
    I thought the "intel" was "the deep state"?
    The Hypocrisy of the right strikes again.
    Plus no one believe Trump when he says there is intel,........because he lies about everything.

So a preview of the Sean Hannity Show
    it will be about clearing Hillary today, Uranium 1 was BS.
    Complete waste of money, because we have a conspiracy theorist as our president,
    and he placed a sycophant & conspiracy theorist as the Gen ATT, too.

o
    Justice Dept. winds down Clinton-related inquiry once championed by Trump. It found nothing of consequence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...776_story.html

A Justice Department inquiry launched more than two years ago to mollify conservatives clamoring for more investigations of Hillary Clinton has effectively ended with no tangible results, and current and former law enforcement officials said they never expected the effort to produce much of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Also, Trump says the intel said Soleimani was gonna bomb a US Embassy, believe what you will.

Comments

dwai: n-word lover
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric

aaaaaaand heres pence, hours later, telling the world there was no imminent threat at all:

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

aaaaaaand heres pence, hours later, telling the world there was no imminent threat at all:

To be fair, they probably didn’t tell Pence about the plan beforehand either.
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 01-09-2020 at 05:21 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    The Hypocrisy of the right strikes again.
    Plus no one believe Trump when he says there is intel,........because he lies about everything.

So a preview of the Sean Hannity Show
    it will be about clearing Hillary today, Uranium 1 was BS.
    Complete waste of money, because we have a conspiracy theorist as our president,
    and he placed a sycophant & conspiracy theorist as the Gen ATT, too.

o
    Justice Dept. winds down Clinton-related inquiry once championed by Trump. It found nothing of consequence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...776_story.html

A Justice Department inquiry launched more than two years ago to mollify conservatives clamoring for more investigations of Hillary Clinton has effectively ended with no tangible results, and current and former law enforcement officials said they never expected the effort to produce much of anything.

Hypocrisy runs deep in both parties. If you can’t see it then you’ve been successfully brainwashed.

Load Metric

To be fair, they probably didn’t tell Pence about the plan beforehand either.

yeah but even if thats true, this is hours after trump stammered out some nonsense about how there was an impending embassy bombing.

honestly had he just said so immediately after the drone strike id have believed him; iran loves embassy bombings.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

unless some weird shit happens overnight (with the parties involved that's a definite possibility), im gonna be very surprised if the market opens down large tomorrow with the fed injecting it's $100B or whatever it is in overnight repo...
    This was a remarkable thought given all that was happening in the moment. I am still so impressed that I’m dredging this up 2 days later.

The whole overnight is just QEIV, I believe. Look where it ended up.

As you might have noticed that night I was fading the alarmist stuff too. But love that read of yours.

I have been rattling the overnight repo in my head for a long while now. What does it signal? What is the consequence for this drug abuse. Especially mid term.

I have some unformed thoughts. Sometime I’ll ramble some stream of consciousness

Anyway, attaboy.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

unless some weird shit happens overnight (with the parties involved that's a definite possibility), im gonna be very surprised if the market opens down large tomorrow with the fed injecting it's $100B or whatever it is in overnight repo...
    This was a remarkable thought given all that was happening in the moment. I am still so impressed that I’m dredging this up 2 days later.

The whole overnight is just QEIV, I believe. Look where it ended up.

As you might have noticed that night I was fading the alarmist stuff too. But love that read of yours.

I have been rattling the overnight repo in my head for a long while now. What does it signal? What is the consequence for this drug abuse. Especially mid term.

I have some unformed thoughts. Sometime I’ll ramble some stream of consciousness

Anyway, attaboy.
    think the market cratered at 3180 in the futures with iran and then OSA and I made our posts and by time 4pm rolled around the next day want to say we had a close at 3260ish...80 handles, no biggie...

repo is a drug, the market is addicted...it always ends badly when capitalism is bastardized...we all know this...is it going to end? in this size, maybe...but this QE4 or whatever the fuck it is ain't gonna end until November IMO...you think trump is going to allow that? lol...

ive said this before, I think trump is concerned with one thing...being the best president ever...im sure that's gonna get a laugh in this thread...but in reality it's not that far fetched from a numbers point of view (which he will point to) if this keeps up...

ive posted this chart in this thread...this is a 3 year chart of the S&P from jan '17 when he took office to present...1000 handles in the SP, madness...can this get to 4400 by 2024 if this monetary policy keeps up? again not that far fetched...

Name:  es.PNG
Views: 391
Size:  166.9 KB

im rambling...in conclusion don't fight the fed and the overlord who is hellbent on seeing this market go to the moon...

Load Metric
    if youre paying $1.50 for ever $1.00 of returns in the market, its just a typically inefficient redistribution of wealth to people who already have it.

hes creating an extinction event for the next administration to solve. this isnt greatness to me.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    if youre paying $1.50 for ever $1.00 of returns in the market, its just a typically inefficient redistribution of wealth to people who already have it.

hes creating an extinction event for the next administration to solve. this isnt greatness to me.
    Not quite. Some people are born consumers

Comments

Daly: Someone gets it

Load Metric

Just buy more TSLA and keep your head down. Either Trump wins and the stock market goes up another 90% or a Democrat wins and they make gas cars illegal

Comments

sonatine: pretty coge tbh

Load Metric

That GDP To Debt chart you posted a while back was factually true. To extrapolate the $1.50 spent and how it relates to “returns in the market” is flawed a great deal many ways. The same way you can claim “inefficiency” and be factually true but ignore the indirect benefits to those who don’t have wealth. Even the poor ate lobsters in the 20’s, they ate nothing in the 30’s.

And don’t for one minute think you can blame any economic ELE on 45 alone. It’s the whole world, going back decades and domestically on both sides of the isle.

Comments

sonatine: fair.

Load Metric
    just close your eyes, and imagine if obama pulled this shit:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8861736.html

Platinum
    Load Metric

not arguing the rich getting richer and all that shit...also not arguing that a lotta these gains are "real" and not manipulated in some way...not arguing anything about politics, because at the end of the day the vast majority of people in DC are mongs only concerned for their own well being and cloaking that in whatever party mantra they subscribe to...

just strictly a 10000' view of the numbers argument, which is what he would point to...unemployment in the low 4s and the potential for the stock market to double in 8 years...

and yes when the crack addict loses the crack, it aint gonna be pretty...

Load Metric

not arguing the rich getting richer and all that shit...also not arguing that a lotta these gains are "real" and not manipulated in some way...not arguing anything about politics, because at the end of the day the vast majority of people in DC are mongs only concerned for their own well being and cloaking that in whatever party mantra they subscribe to...

just strictly a 10000' view of the numbers argument, which is what he would point to...unemployment in the low 4s and the potential for the stock market to double in 8 years...

i was strictly focusing on the numbers = best president comment, thats all. shits not that rosy for working class/middle class. its just not. i studied what happened to argentina. you can bleed the middle class, but you cant skin them. this country is skinning its middle class, and thats the real numbers that matter. trump's domestic economic/tax policies are based on trickle down shell game right wing fantasies that have been disproven by economists since reagan tried to sell it.

the question earlier was 'what happens when the nightly fed injections stop working'. the answer is; empty shelves at grocery stores and grey market antibiotics becoming part of our culture, and it gets much much worse from there.

Load Metric

i was strictly focusing on the numbers = best president comment, thats all. shits not that rosy for working class/middle class. its just not. i studied what happened to argentina. you can bleed the middle class, but you cant skin them. this country is skinning its middle class, and thats the real numbers that matter. trump's domestic economic/tax policies are based on trickle down shell game right wing fantasies that have been disproven by economists since reagan tried to sell it.

the question earlier was 'what happens when the nightly fed injections stop working'. the answer is; empty shelves at grocery stores and grey market antibiotics becoming part of our culture, and it gets much much worse from there.
    Peter Schiff, peter shiff to the white courtesy phone. We need you and some zerohedge posters to the emergency room stat.

Of course when it stops working it will stop working. Could be 25 years before it doesn’t.

Platinum
    Load Metric

haha...im not that pessimistic...but ill just leave this picture here and maybe we come revisit sometime between 2022 and 2025...

Name:  nq.PNG
Views: 337
Size:  94.4 KB

Load Metric
    That all being said I will put the Pom-Pom’s down for a minute and say by springtime we will see a 10% plus correction. QE team aside we are way the fuck overbought.

Load Metric
    Trump killed the bad guy. The attack that followed were Obamas fault (deepstate).

People are literally believing this.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Trump killed the bad guy. The attack that followed were Obamas fault (deepstate).

People are literally believing this.

who has more talent jussie Smollett or Collin kaep??

Thread Information