Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    the GOP's billionaire investors are officially pressing the panic button re 45.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017...d-trump-hitler

seriously its incredible. these are the people who finance the republican party, being quoted.
    Even the conservative billionaire hedge fund guys know tax cuts don't create economic growth. Yet Republicans trot that bullshit out whenever they want to give their donors a windfall at the expense of the middle class and the retarded voters just keep buying it.

Comments

tyde: You're a fucking gook moron

MumblesBadly: Countering the red rep from a working class stiff who would be making $20/hour max with no health insurance or other benefits if he wasn't in one of the most powerful unions.... that is, if he could even *get* a job!

big dick: lol @ tyde calling you a moron. His home was his car not to long ago...your home ever been your car? I doubt it

GambleBotsSatire: hecka retarded voters
    HILLARY WON

Banned
    Load Metric
    Mueller facing new Republican pressure to resign in Russia probe

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...sia-probe.html

"the Wall Street Journal editorial board cited the dossier development in calling for Mueller’s resignation on Thursday, saying the “troubling question is whether the FBI played a role” in aiding a “Russian disinformation campaign.”

Comments

hongkonger: Go sleep in your car you grifting faggot

vegas1369: LOL FOX News

DJ_Chaps: 2 huge blind libtards

Muck Ficon: Pizza boy lol

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric

I don't give a fuck about nicaragua
    I don't give a shit about the President
    I don't care about suburban white kids
    Trying to show they've got compassion
    Politics are boring
    Politics are fucking boring
    Philosophizing propoganda spewing
    Teenage armchair revolutionaries
    What's the problem? What's the matter?
    You're sitting there getting fatter
    You say that you hate capitalism
    And won't you compromise
    But when you're out of cigarettes
    THE FUNNY THING IS YOUR BUTT'S FULL OF JIZZ
    You pompous ass your moral outrage
    Gives me a fucking headache
    Closed your mind got all the answers
    Don't even realize you're an asshole
    If you had any brains I guess you'd see
    You're a narrow minded judgemental left wing nazi
    I don't give a fuck about Nicarauga [x4]

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

"the Wall Street Journal editorial board cited the dossier development in calling for Mueller’s resignation on Thursday, saying the “troubling question is whether the FBI played a role” in aiding a “Russian disinformation campaign.”

What a surprise that you're stupid enough to believe this.

Comments

tyde: LOL @ more than 1/2 of your shitposts on PFA being in this thread...what an obsessed libtard faggot

vegas1369: LOL FOX NEWS
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Yet Republicans trot that bullshit out whenever they want to give their donors a windfall at the expense of the middle class and the retarded voters just keep buying it.
    Explain again how reducing tax rates is a windfall to the folks who are paying the taxes?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

hongkonger: Wow, that's really funny

DJ_Chaps: LMFAO

Muck Ficon: Can't wait until you get kicked off the next ship lol

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Guess who has to register as agents of a foreign nation?
    Name:  wp-1472574278356.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  58.4 KB

Nope not those fuckin traitors.

Journalists like Chris Hedges over a RT, yes all RT journalists have to register as foreign agents, unfuckingbelievable.
    Google/yt has just changed their algorithm to eliminate as much independent journalism as possible./

Speaking of the Neocons and fake news, check out this whopper from Joe Lieberman from a year ago.
    Hey Goy, Iran did 911.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/remembe...-11-1473290470

Remember Iran’s Role in 9/11

Forgetful officials should not be rewarding Tehran for its deadly actions with gifts like sanctions relief.
    By Joseph I. Lieberman
    Sept. 7, 2016 7:21 p.m. ET
    ‘Never forget” is the commitment the American people made after Sept. 11, 2001. Yet sometimes our leaders seem to have forgotten Iran’s role in that worst terror attack on American soil, and Iran’s continuing assistance to terror organizations and operations around the world.

In the last 15 years, aggressive U.S.-led military and intelligence operations have killed many of al Qaeda’s leaders and damaged the group’s ability to plan and execute a similar attack. But a key al Qaeda partner, Iran, has never been held...
    TO READ THE FULL STORY
    Yep and they're reviving the Iran did 911 lie while selling arms to the Saudi's, this can't be real smh...

Moral of the story: Do not believe Jews esp when talking about anything related to Israel. Their religion allows them to lie to us if it'll benefit Israel. Something like that, they lie all the time.

Comments

tyde: EAT A BAG OF DICKS AND CHOKE ON THEM
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-28-2017 at 07:21 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

Pretty hilarious you don't realize this is all blown out of proportion bullshit to distract his supporters from the truth. People are about to be arrested and you will still be screaming about Hillary. You honestly couldn't be more of a sheep for this administration.

Load Metric
    Here's the truth Marty... Your lords are playing you. Deflection 101... NOT FAKE NEWS... http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...logue-lead.cnn

Comments

tyde: LOL @ CNN

DJ_Chaps: LOL CNN INDEED

Load Metric
    He'll lash his phone at the missus and be writing out tweets in his own shite come tea time. The demented old cunt.

http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Yet Republicans trot that bullshit out whenever they want to give their donors a windfall at the expense of the middle class and the retarded voters just keep buying it.
    Explain again how reducing tax rates is a windfall to the folks who are paying the taxes?
    Typically conservatives believe in reducing the deficit. When Republicans are in power, they forget all about that and pass tax cuts, go to war, and spend hella money in other ways (Medicare part D under Bush for example), all without paying for it. Then when a Democrat is back in office they shriek about how the sky is falling and debt will be the undoing of the Republic. Now they want to pass a tax cut for the rich while the middle class will actually pay MORE over time (after a small initial reduction). It will increase the debt and will NOT generate economic growth because tax cuts never do, and that's been PROVEN. Only in the most retarded country in the western world could a politician even get away with suggesting such a ridiculous plan.

Comments

big dick: Id rep you 100x for this post if i could

GambleBotsSatire: ultimate warrior shaking the ropes

gimmick:

Suicide King: Real talk

El Gallo:

MumblesBadly: Truthspeaker rep
    Last edited by hongkonger; 10-28-2017 at 10:41 AM.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Typically conservatives believe in reducing the deficit. When Republicans are in power, they forget all about that and pass tax cuts, go to war, and spend hella money in other ways (Medicare part D under Bush for example), all without paying for it. Then when a Democrat is back in office they shriek about how the sky is falling and debt will be the undoing of the Republic. Now they want to pass a tax cut for the rich while the middle class will actually pay MORE over time (after a small initial reduction). It will increase the debt and will NOT generate economic growth because tax cuts never do, and that's been PROVEN. Only in the most retried country in the western world could a policeman even get away with suggesting such a ridiculous plan.
    i don’t agree with tellafriend on anything ever, but i think his point is that it’s unfair to say that wealthy people would get “a windfall” by simply being able to keep more of the money they actually earned.

Comments

Tellafriend: thank you, that was it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Typically conservatives believe in reducing the deficit. When Republicans are in power, they forget all about that and pass tax cuts, go to war, and spend hella money in other ways (Medicare part D under Bush for example), all without paying for it. Then when a Democrat is back in office they shriek about how the sky is falling and debt will be the undoing of the Republic. Now they want to pass a tax cut for the rich while the middle class will actually pay MORE over time (after a small initial reduction). It will increase the debt and will NOT generate economic growth because tax cuts never do, and that's been PROVEN. Only in the most retried country in the western world could a policeman even get away with suggesting such a ridiculous plan.
    i don’t agree with tellafriend on anything ever, but i think his point is that it’s unfair to say that wealthy people would get “a windfall” by simply being able to keep more of the money they actually earned.
    But it's fair for them to get a huge tax cut that won't benefit society paid for by the middle class?

Comments

Tellafriend: they just had a huge increase in taxes two years ago too
    HILLARY WON

Banned
    Load Metric
    That wasn't his question. All you had to say was that getting a haircut on your liabilities is effectively finding money.

Maybe it was just rhetorical, but you never know in this thread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    That wasn't his question. All you had to say was that getting a haircut on your liabilities is effectively finding money.

I know, but I disagree with the entire premise of the question.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Not surprised about libtards still being delusional.

When you win you've won, everything goes in your favor, you get to rule with impunity and go after your political enemies, like are we living in the same reality?

Why do you idiots think that Hillary wanted to win so bad, not just Hillary but everyone attached to her, anyone in the media to billionaire investors, the Presidential race has become the Superbowl of national and international interest.

I just laugh at the way you idiots were SO sure President Trump was going to get impeached

The libtard segways are entertaining tho, keep them coming.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

I know, but I disagree with the entire premise of the question.

I was responding to your comment by asking you to elaborate. You are so jaded you can't even comprehend my query.

Load Metric
    Steve Mnuchin’s Awkwardness Is Alienating Trump’s Allies

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017...ns-awkwardness

Republicans in Congress, having convinced themselves that repealing the estate tax and enriching corporations is the key to America’s heart, are now sweating the gory details of their trillion-dollar giveaway. For starters, there’s the niggling question of how the whole thing will be paid for. Then there’s the problem of personnel: Donald Trump, the party’s titular head, is a self-serving egotist and a self-defeating idiot who doesn’t seem to grasp that getting into Twitter wars with key Republicans isn’t helping his cause. Making matters worse, it seems, is the man he’s assigned to serve as his chief tax liaison: Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, whose social awkwardness is matched only by his profound inexperience in dealing with Capitol Hill.

Politico reports that Mnuchin, a former investment banker turned hedge-fund manager turned foreclosure mogul turned movie producer, who had no experience in Washington before he was made a Cabinet official, “hasn’t been able to overcome Republicans’ suspicion about his Wall Street background and limited conservative credentials.” An initial attempt at flexing his muscles backfired during a meeting in September, when Mnuchin, apparently overestimating his rapport with House Republicans, tactlessly demanded that they help raise the debt ceiling “for me”—a request that lawmakers found “uncomfortable,” “not helpful,” and “intellectually insulting.” Now, having distanced himself somewhat following the debt-ceiling debacle, those same lawmakers feel snubbed. “That was also the last time Mnuchin spoke to many of the people in the room,” Politico reports, citing a senior House aide. (A Treasury official told Politico, “Just like any relationship, we are always working on it.”)

In the Senate “the picture is not much better,” as Mnuchin is “still an unknown quantity to many members, thanks to the fact that he spent so little time in Washington before becoming Treasury secretary.” Those who have spent time with him say he “has a quiet, sometimes socially awkward manner that does not lend itself to chitchat, or building instant rapport.” As my colleague Sarah Ellison reported earlier this month, there’s a very real fear that Mnuchin’s mediocrity could sink the tax effort. He’s “a political novice who doesn’t have the substantive background to do the job he’s being asked to do,” said Stan Collender, a former staffer on the House and Senate Budget Committee.

Former colleagues don’t speak particularly highly of Mnuchin either. “Gary is much smarter than Steve,” one former Goldman partner told Ellison, referring to chief economic adviser Gary Cohn. Another noted that while Mnuchin’s father was a “towering figure” in the financial industry, “poor Steve had to walk in his shadow. He was just not that impressive.”

Unsurprisingly, Democrats view Mnuchin with even more skepticism. “His statements are outlandish, and he seems just to want to—I don’t know if I'm allowed to use this word, I think I am—suck up to Trump, flatter Trump,” Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer told Ben White this week. “This man cannot be believed. And if he used these kinds of arguments at Goldman Sachs, they would have fired him.” Of Mnuchin’s claim last week that the market would fall significantly if tax reform didn't get passed, Schumer said, “It’s absurd. No one believes Steve Mnuchin. He has lost all his credibility because of statements like that. Wall Street was doing great. It was going up at a dramatic rate before the president even took office. And it’s doing fine now, because the economy’s doing well, because corporate profits are way up.”
    ass burgers yall

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The wall prototypes are in, hmmmm give me thousands of miles of number 7 please
    Name:  1509227721573.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  648.3 KB
    Jk the GOP doesn't have the balls. We're going to need a wall once food quits growing below our southern border.

Nah fuck it, we'll figure out how to grow food for everyone, it'll be a good test.

Comments

Mintjewlips: Obviously #7
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-28-2017 at 02:41 PM.

Thread Information