Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Diamond
    Load Metric
    ENGLAND HAS SHOWN US THE WAY ONCE AGAIN, THEY TOO ARE SICK OF THE SCAMS

:TRUMPSLIDE COMING

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    In before Druff rationalizes his president bullying a 16 year old girl on Twitter by blaming the left for exploiting her.
    How dare you

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    You do realize that Trump isn't keeping certain people out because they're "brown", right?

He tries to keep people from Muslim countries out because he perceives them to be terror threats, and the people from Mexico out because he perceives them to be both a violent crime threat and a drain on our resources.

Even if you disagree with his conclusions about these people, this isn't policy borne from racism, though the left tries very hard to push the narrative that Trump is an open racist.
    When someone talking about group with millions of people and says 'I'm not racist, I'm the least racist person in the world, I just don't want them here because I perceive them as a threat', it doesn't mean they aren't racist. That's literally what racists say.
    He's not talking about race. He's talking about people from a certain country. There are light skinned people in Mexico who look as white as I do. Trump doesn't want them here, either. At the same time, he's fine with brown people from Mexico coming in through the legal immigration process.

So, again, not racially-based discrimination.

Keep trying, though.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hey Druff,

Please rationalize the fines Trump must pay for defrauding charities, I'm sure it's easily explained.
    When did I say that Trump is a fine, upstanding, infallible citizen?

I never did. I don't even personally like the guy, nor do I trust him.

But that doesn't mean every evil accusation cast upon him is true. His policies are not racist, nor are they anti-Semitic. The "racist" thing has been unfairly cast upon him by the left, simply because they can spin it that some of his policies negatively affect people of color.

Here's an example:

I believe violent criminals should spend more time behind bars than they currently do.

Black men disproportionately commit violent crime in this country, compared to their representation in the population.

Increasing penalties for violent crimes would definitely result in more black men ending up in jail.

Does advocating such a thing make me racist? No. Because I don't care about the demographics of the people committing the crimes. I simply want all guilty violent criminals to be incarcerated longer, regardless if they're white, black, brown, or something else.

Basically the same is happening to Trump here. He (correctly) perceives a crime problem involving those coming into this country illegally from Mexico, and wants that stopped. It has nothing to do with race, even though implementing his policies would ultimately result in fewer brown people coming into the country.

If you don't know how to separate that, I don't know what to tell you.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Voting for a charity fraudster

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In before Druff rationalizes his president bullying a 16 year old girl on Twitter by blaming the left for exploiting her.
    Greta is being exploited by both her far-left parents and others on the left who are forcing people to listen to her controversial message about climate change, but want her insulated from criticism about her age. She also voluntarily put herself in this position. Trump didn't just pick her out of nowhere and start trolling her.

At the same time, leftists like you have no problem bashing and ruining the life of a 17-year-old boy smiling nervously because he's being harassed by Black Hebrew Israelites and a Native American guy beating a drum in his face.

If you wear a MAGA hat, smiling is apparently evil, and you deserve your life to be ruined, but we totally shouldn't make fun of a 16-year-old voluntarily speaking at the UN with comically extreme hyperbole.

You stole my childhood, Sloppy Joe.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Voting for a child bully with aspergers

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

When someone talking about group with millions of people and says 'I'm not racist, I'm the least racist person in the world, I just don't want them here because I perceive them as a threat', it doesn't mean they aren't racist. That's literally what racists say.
    He's not talking about race. He's talking about people from a certain country. There are light skinned people in Mexico who look as white as I do. Trump doesn't want them here, either. At the same time, he's fine with brown people from Mexico coming in through the legal immigration process.

Keep trying, though.
    we got into this discussion before. at the time, you agreed that trump probably thinks negatively of certain races but that he's not racist because he doesn't wish them harm.

two questions: 1) remember that (or should i post it); and 2) is it still your opinion that thinking another race is inferior does not necessarily make you a racist?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Keep trying, though.
    we got into this discussion before. at the time, you agreed that trump probably thinks negatively of certain races but that he's not racist because he doesn't wish them harm.

two questions: 1) remember that (or should i post it); and 2) is it still your opinion that thinking another race is inferior does not necessarily make you a racist?
    Everyone notices traits about races apart from their own that they dislike, or in some cases find inferior. Anyone who denies they've ever done that is lying.

If you treat all races equally, then people shouldn't act as the thought police and call you racist because you aren't completely colorblind.

This isn't a debate about Trump being a perfect person with pristine thoughts. This is a debate as to whether he's a racist President whose policies are informed by racism. I believe that he is not a racist President, nor does racism affect his policies.

I actually do feel there was a racist President in recent years. That would be a guy who interjected himself into complex racial issues, stated his opinion, and worsened race relations in this country, after decades of slow improvement. That would be a gentleman named Barack Hussein Obama.

Load Metric

Everyone notices traits about races apart from their own that they dislike, or in some cases find inferior. Anyone who denies they've ever done that is lying.

If you treat all races equally, then people shouldn't act as the thought police and call you racist because you aren't completely colorblind.

This isn't a debate about Trump being a perfect person with pristine thoughts. This is a debate as to whether he's a racist President whose policies are informed by racism. I believe that he is not a racist President, nor does racism affect his policies.

I actually do feel there was a racist President in recent years. That would be a guy who interjected himself into complex racial issues, stated his opinion, and worsened race relations in this country, after decades of slow improvement. That would be a gentleman named Barack Hussein Obama.
    i don't understand what you're saying. are you now conceding that trump fits the standard definition of racism? from earlier posts it looked like you were saying the opposite.

Load Metric

You can think black people are lazy without hating black people or wanting bad things for them.
    but wanting bad things to happen to a certain race is not an element of racism. thinking a race of people are genetically inferior, on the other hand, is the literal definition of racism. "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Is being pro-semite actually anti-semite?

Load Metric
    I don't doubt that Trump has negative thoughts about certain aspects of other races
    by literally any definition that has ever existed, this is racism.

Load Metric

Posts like this are a good reminder that just because someone can form sentences doesn't mean that they're intelligent.

You did better when you avoided this thread like the plague; today you've rationalized institutional racism, child bullying, and defrauding charities.

Tough looks.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Liberal puke

Dan Druff: straight out lying about what I said

MumblesBadly: To be fair, Druff didn’t rationalize defrauding charities.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Posts like this are a good reminder that just because someone can form sentences doesn't mean that they're intelligent.

You did better when you avoided this thread like the plague; today you've rationalized institutional racism, child bullying, and defrauding charities.

Tough looks.
    Speaking of not coming off as intelligent....

- You said I rationalized defrauding charities. I have done no such thing at any time.

- You said I rationalized child bullying. I have done no such thing at any time. I am curious if you can point to any post where you opposed the actual bullying of the Covington kids, though.

- You said I rationalized institutionalized racism. I have done no such thing. I have said that I don't believe that Trump is a racist or forms policies based upon race.

You are either stupid, or are intentionally twisting what I say because you can't rationally argue your points.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You have definitely rationalized (by denying its existence) institutional racism.

Load Metric

Tough looks.
    Speaking of not coming off as intelligent....

- You said I rationalized defrauding charities. I have done no such thing at any time.

- You said I rationalized child bullying. I have done no such thing at any time. I am curious if you can point to any post where you opposed the actual bullying of the Covington kids, though.

- You said I rationalized institutionalized racism. I have done no such thing. I have said that I don't believe that Trump is a racist or forms policies based upon race.

You are either stupid, or are intentionally twisting what I say because you can't rationally argue your points.
    Today I'm the former.

You live to argue this shit on the internet with people you don't know and today I bit.

Will not happen again, enjoy the back and forth with others.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    muh Russians really did a number on the UK elections.

LULZ

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    It’s possible to be pro-Semite and encourage anti-Semitism. Probably the most famous historical case in point:

Name:  8B6F402F-4C27-4317-BFBF-549A8E4711B4.jpeg
Views: 360
Size:  108.1 KB

And a modern example:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...anti-semitism/

Comments

devidee: Who did the gorillian number really help, goy?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    It’s possible to be pro-Semite and encourage anti-Semitism. Probably the most famous historical case in point:

And a modern example:

Lisa Abramowicz, the center’s secretary general, has said the book reminded her of “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.”

Contacted by phone, Karlsson declined to respond to these claims. Last month, in a letter to the newspaper Svenska Dagbladet, he said the quote appeared on True Torah Jews — an anti-Semitic website which describes actions by Adolf Hitler as a “direct response to the declaration of war on Germany by the worldwide Jewish leadership.”

Fake News.

Your posts and this garbage propaganda is exactly what Druff is talking about regarding anti-semitism.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

And a modern example:

Lisa Abramowicz, the center’s secretary general, has said the book reminded her of “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.”

Contacted by phone, Karlsson declined to respond to these claims. Last month, in a letter to the newspaper Svenska Dagbladet, he said the quote appeared on True Torah Jews — an anti-Semitic website which describes actions by Adolf Hitler as a “direct response to the declaration of war on Germany by the worldwide Jewish leadership.”

Fake News.

Your posts and this garbage propaganda is exactly what Druff is talking about regarding anti-semitism.
    Nice try, but Theodor Herzl definitely welcomed anti-Semitism in order to promote Zionism. That is mentioned in the Washington Post article I linked in that post (the embedded google link). Here is the relevant passage from that article mentioning it.

In 1896, Theodor Herzl proposed Zionism as a solution to anti-Semitism. Anti-Semitism, he argued, was a result of Jews being people without a homeland. With a state of their own, Jews would transform into muscular specimens that demanded world respect, and the future Jewish state — a liberal, secular utopia of freedom and prosperity — would finally uproot the source of anti-Semitic persecution. In the meantime, however, he was comfortable exploiting anti-Semitism for his own purposes, exaggerating Jewish power and encouraging anti-Semites to support his project as a refuge for the Jews they didn’t want.
    The author of the article? Joshua Shanes, associate professor of Jewish studies at the College of Charleston.

Here’s more from the article.

This precedent is being pushed to scandalous new extremes by Benjamin Netanyahu and his supporters, who are increasingly allying with anti-Semites and promoting anti-Semitism, even as they cynically claim to be its chief victim. To pull this off, they are redefining “anti-Semitism” to mean opposition to Netanyahu’s policies and “Jews” to mean his supporters. This strategy not only abuses history, it endangers the Jewish people by legitimizing real anti-Semitism and anti-Semitic regimes.
    Same strategy, different actor. And Trump is aiding in that disingenuous and disastrous strategy with his recent executive order that for Title VI purposes, Jewishness is considered — and I’m correcting myself here — a “nationality”.

P.S. Druff. I was wrong in accusing you of misstating the details of the executive order by saying it define it as an ethnicity and not a nationality. My apologies.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

wow all those thoughts and prayers must have cured his brain hemorrhage in only 2 days.

remember the time he posted a photograph of 'antifa' stalking his door and the entire internet laughed until its guts bled but druff was like 'i dont know, that could totally be antifa, doesnt look staged to me'?

god that was good.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Thread Information