Page 821 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 32172177181181781881982082182282382482583187192113211821 ... LastLast
Results 16,401 to 16,420 of 42927

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    note that the prosecutors who go after these cases have something like a 96% conviction rate.

you can fuzz a lot of reasonable doubt when debating union payoffs or zoning violations, but once you dip a toe in the treason/sedition pool... yarrrr, here there be monsters.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    The tilt coming from you Trump nut huggers is fucking HILARIOUS!!!!!

This is only going to get worse you nimrods, it's not going away and it's not because Democrats are putting out "fake news". The motherfucking FBI already has damning evidence against him and team, and this is just the beginning. If you all still think Trump and team are going to walk away from this you are even dumber than I'm giving you credit for.

Remember, Watergate took more than 2 years to uncover... 2 FUCKING YEARS! It's hardly past 2 months and already there is so much damning evidence... You've already had a key member of the team resign over this shit days after Trump said he did nothing wrong, and another one lie to Congress (call it what you want, he lied)...lol You all can ignore REALITY all you want, it won't change anything when the hammer comes down, and make no mistake, it's going to be like the hammer of Thor.

Funniest thing is, you will all still be in denial, will still act like it's all a big conspiracy by the left, will still act like the truth isn't the truth because, well, it's not something you can accept as truth because you are the worst bunch of sheep in American history and nothing your boy can do is wrong. #teamretard

RUSSIA1369 EVERYBODY!!!!!

Comments

vegas1369: #teamretard

Mintjewlips: #hillarylostbutistilldontfeellimearetard

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It amusing to watch everyone in the MSM have a code red freak out over Russian influence on our elections.
    Name:  220px-Benjamin_Netanyahu_2012.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  11.3 KB
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 03-22-2017 at 07:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    TRUMP IS GOD

Load Metric
    Lol at remember watergate, as if you weren't a spec inside your dads ballsack.

The funny part is the average age of a congressman/woman is around 62. The amount of dirt that they've done would make any attempt of impeachment ironic at best.

There's an entire faction behind trump, dont hold your breath you bald headed botanist.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. choke to death sucking massive black cock fag boy.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    like i literally dont think trump even understood that it was treason to work with russia to undermine clinton. i think he 100% never imagined anyone would be up in arms about it.

Is it treason? I legit don't know. It strikes me as treason to undermine the sitting president at that time, and certainly a financial crime to circumvent laws regarding sanctions in business dealings, but is it treason to use intelligence against another candidate when you're a candidate? I'm as dumb as Trump on this if it is. It feels illegal in some way, but treason?
    Regardless of what it is or isn't, there's basically a 0% chance anyone will be charged with Treason.

Treason is the only crime described in the constitution and the barrier is intentionally set very high. So high that nobody has been convicted of it since world war 2. Adam Gadahn is the only person I know who's been charged with it since, by the Bush Administration for making Al Qaeda propaganda videos. Gadahn was killed in a drone strike before a judge could rule on whether a non-state group could count as an "enemy". Other than that, the government has been content to convict people on life imprisonment charges with much lower burdens. Remember that there's no parole in the federal system. If Robert Hanssen didn't get charged with Treason, Trump is not getting charged with Treason.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hanssen

Honestly, I don't think anyone is going to even pursue jail time for Trump unless the situation is far worse than we imagine. The goal would really be his resignation.

Load Metric
    Fairly obvious at this point that Trump got Snowdened when it comes to wiretapping and the Russia thing.

So he was intentionally wiretapped just not the legal definition so politicians can testify legally that he wasn't.

His people probably did thumbs up the release of information, but there's a good chance he didn't know about it or will be able to portray that he didn't know about it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Robert Reich has the best handle of what's going on imo.

Good watch, not boring either and not really about Russia. Reich is uniquely qualified to read the tea leaves in this spot.

a few cliffs
    Dems and anti Trump gop need start talking up impeachment. They already have 4 or 5 potential violations to impeach.
    GOP corporate elite signaling it's ready to discard trump.
    Paul Ryan intentionally snookered Trump w this healthcare bill.

I'm glad Trump doesn't have an adviser like Reich, he'd still be somewhat popular.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 03-23-2017 at 04:56 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    His people probably did thumbs up the release of information, but there's a good chance he didn't know about it or will be able to portray that he didn't know about it.
    i've never been part of the trump-russia hysteria crowd, but if it gets to the point where evidence comes out that trump's people were actually working with russians and/or wikileaks, trump's presidency is pretty much done. even republicans will turn their backs on him.

Load Metric
    also shoutout to republicans making last second changes to the health care bill and asking their members to vote for the final bill without giving anyone a chance to read it or get a CBO score, all so that they can vote on it on the 7th anniversary of the date obamacare was passed.

even trump supporters have to admit that the effort to repeal obamacare, trump's first major legislative initiative, has been a giant clusterfuck.

in the end, it will probably fail which is the most astonishing thing about this considering we have a republican congress, which has been running on this repeal promise for 7 years. not impressed with trump's dealmaking so far

even bannon, who probably hates the bill, seems to understand how important its success is to trump's presidency:

Rep. Randy Weber, R-Texas, said White House chief strategist Steve Bannon told them: "We've got to do this. I know you don't like it, but you have to vote for this."

Weber said Rep. Joe Barton, R-Texas, bristled.

"When somebody tells me I have to do something, odds are really good that I will do exactly the opposite," Barton said, according to Weber.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...each-deal.html

Load Metric
    I realized that I should probably clarify because a lot of people don't know what getting Snowdened means.

The reason Snowden leaked all the CIA intel was because Americans were being wiretapped without warrants through a workaround.

They had a program where on the left side they would enter a known terrorist or somebody they were tracking, on the right side they would enter all the people they had in the US that they wanted to wiretrap without a FISA warrant. The program would find if those people had any third party connections which would then under policy allow them to track the Americans without a warrant because American policy allows you to go three levels deep. So suspected terrorist/bad guy, their connections and those peoples connections.

So the real world example with Trump would be.

On the left side they would enter all the Russian hackers that they are monitoring, on the right side they would enter Trump and all his people. It would find the third party connections and as long as they existed, they could legally monitor Trump and his team and collect all his information without a warrant.

Which is what got reported yesterday, but what Snowden says is that this isn't an accidental collection but an intentional way to monitor US citizens without warrant.

So at the end of the day Trump's claim that he was wiretrapped may be technically untrue, but the spirit of his argument is probably dead on.

Load Metric
    I realized that I should probably clarify because a lot of people don't know what getting Snowdened means.

The reason Snowden leaked all the NSA intel was because Americans were being wiretapped without warrants through a workaround.

They had a program where on the left side they would enter a known terrorist or somebody they were tracking, on the right side they would enter all the people they had in the US that they wanted to wiretrap without a FISA warrant. The program would find if those people had any third party connections which would then under policy allow them to track the Americans without a warrant because American policy allows you to go three levels deep. So suspected terrorist/bad guy, their connections and those peoples connections.

On the left side they would enter all the Russian hackers that they are monitoring, on the right side they would enter Trump and all his people. It would find the third party connections and as long as they existed, they could legally monitor Trump and his team and collect all his information without a warrant.

Which is what got reported yesterday, but what Snowden says is that this isn't an accidental collection but an intentional way to monitor US citizens without warrant.

So at the end of the day Trump's claim that he was wiretrapped may be technically untrue, but the spirit of his argument is probably dead on.
    Trump made that bogus "Obama wiretapped me" purely for distracting political theatre. Plus FYP.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    GOOD F'N GOD. THESE ARE THE PPL IN CHARGE OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY

Load Metric
    Imagine being a white man and supporting the democratic party. How big of a self hating faggot do you have to be?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Name:  ibvp5yt656ny.png
Views: 464
Size:  1.41 MB

RUSSIA1369 EATS THIS SHIT UP. U SHOULD USE UR WEED POLITICAL CLOUT TO GET A CHANCE TO TALK RUSSIA ON CNN.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

The reason Snowden leaked all the NSA intel was because Americans were being wiretapped without warrants through a workaround.

Trump made that bogus "Obama wiretapped me" purely for distracting political theatre. Plus FYP.
    No he did it because he knew private conversations he had were somehow leaked and reported in the New York Times in January. Then the New York Times said the information came directly from a wiretap of the Trump team. Just because Trump speaks like an idiot and meant the Obama Administration and not Obama directly doesn't take away from the fact that it happened.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Bullshit saying Trump "meant" Obama *administration*, but keep drinking the Trump-ade.

NaturalBornHustler: Offset the insufferable faggot

Load Metric
    Is the Trump Train derailing?

Comments

big dick: .
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

No he did it because he knew private conversations he had were somehow leaked and reported in the New York Times in January. Then the New York Times said the information came directly from a wiretap of the Trump team.
    That didn't happen.

Once again, completely manufactured bullshit is being used to defend Trump's bullshit.

Trump spent 18 months making vague, unfullfilable promises, and unfounded accusations against Obama and Clinton. He assumed that being President would be just like running for President, but it's not.

Comments

Henry: tricking the feds is like the opposite of tricking thesidedish. Very Hard!
    Last edited by DirtyB; 03-23-2017 at 08:34 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderMaker View Post
    Imagine being a white man and supporting the democratic party. How big of a self hating faggot do you have to be?
    Imagine being a working class person, like a plumber, who supports a Republican party that has fucked over the working class at every opportunity.

Comments

big dick: THISSSSSSSSS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderMaker View Post
    Imagine being a working class person, like a plumber, who supports a Republican party that has fucked over the working class at every opportunity.
    Yeah, there's some truth to that. But don't think your new SJW third world sophisticunt overlords in the DNC respect white working class any more. If this was 1993 you might have had a point. In 2016, there was only one candidate in either party who made even an attempt to appeal to white working class voters, and he's in the white house right now. Maybe it was all a bunch of lies, or maybe the country club RNC piggly wigglys are too powerful for even the Trumpster to overcome, but it was the only bet available.

Thread Information