Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    im honestly confused; have you done no actual research into the incident at bar, and do you not understand that although it was the catalyst for trumps assault on 230, the EO has almost nothing to do with the incident youre referring to?

also its not as nebulous as youre making it out to be.

here: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...s-trump-tweets
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    like lets put a slightly more succinct spotlight on how batshit this is:

BREAKING - Twitter allowed China to spread disinformation on #COVID19 pandemic, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany says.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    like lets put a slightly more succinct spotlight on how batshit this is:

BREAKING - Twitter allowed China to spread disinformation on #COVID19 pandemic, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany says.
    Are you saying this isn't true?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    How do Trump supporters feel about him accusing Joe Scarborough of murder?

Except that those are open questions, and the question of whether Joe Scarborough committed murder is a closed question.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    reminder that the first tweet I made after switching from an egg avatar to a pro trump avatar my account was shadow banned

Load Metric
    claims tech platforms are doing something they’re not, in violation of an incorrect interpretation of law, and tasks agencies it can’t task to look into the things that aren’t being done that wouldn’t be wrong.

So quick update because this is going to get important fast:

the EO claims tech platforms are doing something that they are not doing

in violation of a law that does not exist

and orders agencies to investigate things

-they arent allowed to look into
    -that are not being done
    -that would not even be illegal if they were done

its basically a team retard hat trick.
    Like any of that has ever stopped them before?

When this is challenged in court the ink won't even be dry before Trump gets smacked down and smacked down hard.

"Somebody is challenging what I say, we have to destroy them!"

What an absolute CUCK Trump is.

Orange Cuck.

Load Metric
    im honestly confused; have you done no actual research into the incident at bar, and do you not understand that although it was the catalyst for trumps assault on 230, the EO has almost nothing to do with the incident youre referring to?

I have no idea what the executive order is and didn’t mention it in my post. my point was focused solely on Twitter being dumb with this new fact checking policy which is completely unworkable

Load Metric
    reminder that the first tweet I made after switching from an egg avatar to a pro trump avatar my account was shadow banned

reminder that this is likely one of a great many things you believe that are not true.

Diamond
    Load Metric

reminder that this is likely one of a great many things you believe that are not true.

it's not hard to figure out when impressions go from triple to single digits, hatin selfish trash

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

I have no idea what the executive order is and didn’t mention it in my post. my point was focused solely on Twitter being dumb with this new fact checking policy which is completely unworkable
    Questioning how workable this policy is would make more sense if they weren't already working with these...

"Violence: You may not threaten violence against an individual or a group of people. We also prohibit the glorification of violence. Learn more about our violent threat and glorification of violence policies.

Terrorism/violent extremism: You may not threaten or promote terrorism or violent extremism. Learn more.

Child sexual exploitation: We have zero tolerance for child sexual exploitation on Twitter. Learn more.

Abuse/harassment: You may not engage in the targeted harassment of someone, or incite other people to do so. This includes wishing or hoping that someone experiences physical harm. Learn more.

Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease. Learn more.

Suicide or self-harm: You may not promote or encourage suicide or self-harm. Learn more.

Sensitive media, including graphic violence and adult content: You may not post media that is excessively gory or share violent or adult content within live video or in profile or header images. Media depicting sexual violence and/or assault is also not permitted. Learn more.

Illegal or certain regulated goods or services: You may not use our service for any unlawful purpose or in furtherance of illegal activities. This includes selling, buying, or facilitating transactions in illegal goods or services, as well as certain types of regulated goods or services. Learn more."

...and appear to have found some success. I think the world can live with the cost of Dish getting banned unfairly.

Comments

big dick: .

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

Questioning how workable this policy is would make more sense if they weren't already working with these...

"Violence: You may not threaten violence against an individual or a group of people. We also prohibit the glorification of violence. Learn more about our violent threat and glorification of violence policies.

Terrorism/violent extremism: You may not threaten or promote terrorism or violent extremism. Learn more.

Child sexual exploitation: We have zero tolerance for child sexual exploitation on Twitter. Learn more.

Abuse/harassment: You may not engage in the targeted harassment of someone, or incite other people to do so. This includes wishing or hoping that someone experiences physical harm. Learn more.

Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease. Learn more.

Suicide or self-harm: You may not promote or encourage suicide or self-harm. Learn more.

Sensitive media, including graphic violence and adult content: You may not post media that is excessively gory or share violent or adult content within live video or in profile or header images. Media depicting sexual violence and/or assault is also not permitted. Learn more.

Illegal or certain regulated goods or services: You may not use our service for any unlawful purpose or in furtherance of illegal activities. This includes selling, buying, or facilitating transactions in illegal goods or services, as well as certain types of regulated goods or services. Learn more."

...and appear to have found some success. I think the world can live with the cost of Dish getting banned unfairly
    You're literally awful. Your opinions are always the worst. If you're posting it's a predictable angle, much like mumbles.

So you just want to shut down anyone who doesn't speak or believe in what you do, got it.

Diamond
    Load Metric

it's not hard to figure out when impressions go from triple to single digits, hatin selfish trash

"This didnt happen to u" turned into "that's what u get for having retarded opinions" from the demonic libtards when I first brought it up ITT around Feb 1 2017ish

Comments

splitthis: Demonlib

Load Metric

...and appear to have found some success. I think the world can live with the cost of Dish getting banned unfairly.

90% of everything dish posts anywhere comes out of botnets, its not hard to see why someone would tar and feather him under the assumption that his behavior is inauthentic.

who on earth would honestly believe it wasnt.

Comments

gimmick: somehow fanatics doing drone work is cheaper than bots

thesidedish: thinks hes not a propaganda pusher

Load Metric

Maybe your tweets sucked and nobody wanted to read them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

...and appear to have found some success. I think the world can live with the cost of Dish getting banned unfairly
    You're literally awful. Your opinions are always the worst. If you're posting it's a predictable angle, much like mumbles.

So you just want to shut down anyone who doesn't speak or believe in what you do, got it.
    I can see that my hectic 1 post a week schedule could do that to a sane individual like you.

Is that better or worse than figuratively awful? Also is there something else you'd like to project?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Maybe your tweets sucked and nobody wanted to read them.

that's not how it works. I was a reply troll, so my tweets show up underneath someones original tweet whether they like it or not as long as u open it up. went from 2-300 every time to like 3 or 7 after the first reply I made to Bill Kristol after switching from egg to pro trump avatar

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I have u faggots by the balls literally every time. ur now taking the side of bill kristol, the main propaganda enthusiast of IRAQ WMDs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

I can see that my hectic 1 post a week schedule could do that to a sane individual like you.

Is that better or worse than figuratively awful? Also is there something else you'd like to project?
    I mean, no one can be so consistently bad as you if they tried, your takes are as awful as they come, always wrong no matter what the topic. Predictable and awful

Load Metric
    “Are you thinking about leaving Twitter, Mr. President?”

Well if you weren’t fake, I’d do that in a heartbeat.

“I’m real, sir.”

Comments

dwai: TRUMP IS GOD

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 4.39.17 PM.png
Views: 304
Size:  2.19 MB

Thread Information