Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

when you have 300 million mostly lazy people this kind of thing happens sorry you only have yourself's to blame for these short comings. tack on a extreme addiction for disposable goods there is bound to be problems and spending hangovers.
    I can't let the "300 million mostly lazy people" pass because in my experience it's complete bullshit.
    I thought Mexicans didn’t count?
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

Out of the last 4 presidents Clinton did it and Bush or Obama could have done it whenever they felt like it. The reason why neither Bush or Obama didn't do it because NK didn't make enough concessions to even get the process started. I don't think Trump even asked anything, being the master negotiator he is.

The current agreement is based on the honor system. We need more details, but so far it looks like shit. It doesn't really matter though, since biggest US contribution in this is mostly to try not escalate this out of stupidity. Not sure if that's worthy of an award.

All this is happening because something happened with China-NK relations. I don't know what, but even with the current sanctions China could have kept NK afloat till the end of time. On the UN side China just vetoed every sanction proposal they couldn't circumvent. And on the US side all they need was commercial bank with no official ties to government.
    i may be mistaken but i think clinton visited north korea in 2009, during obama’s term, in order to get some prisoners back. again, i might be wrong but i don’t think any sitting president ever met with north korean leadership.

agreed that something prob happened between china-north korea, but you don’t think it’s possible that that “something” was trump putting pressure on china through trade threats?
    Mostly talking about making a deal for disarmament. I can't remember if Clinton physically met anyone from NK in 1994, but either way that was when the first nuclear disarmament deal was struck. It also was mostly based on the honor system. Whatever it accomplished was lost with the Bush's axis of evil thingie.

I doubt China cares. They know what the current trade deficit is made of and what it doesn't show. I looked up a few things about Nike since it was a classic big bad corporation from late 90s early 00s. They currently sell more products in China than they do in US. Their profit margin is bigger in China than it is in US. None of that is shown as trade surplus. Nearly all of Nikes products that are sold in US are counted as trade deficit. China currently only makes a third of all Nike shoes (rest are mostly in Vietnam and Indonesia), so it's not that bad. Anyway that's just one company that China could pressure to lobby for them.

If China wanted they could crush Nike and every other US company that is currently outsourcing their production in China and selling their products in China. The ripple effects would hit stock market and retail first. The clothing/shoes retail employs roughly 4 million. Bout 97% of their products are manufactured overseas. China isn't anymore the biggest manufacturer but it still controls a good chunk of it. Anyway the perception that China needs US because of the trade deficit is very flawed. The trade balance is much more even than it appears, it's just hidden in corporate fuckkery.

Anyway China isn't worried because they can rely on your corrupt political system to keep Trump in check. Your own companies are going to lobby for China. And as was seen if any money needs to exchange hands between China and US they can deal directly with the Trump family and get whatever they want for pennies. Few investments to Trump related businesses where at worst they lose a bit of equity, fast-laning Ivanka's trademark crap and throwing a bone for Kushner will get everything sorted.

Load Metric
    Oh! Shots fired by New York State’s AG at Trump family members regarding their self-dealing using the Trump Foundation!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...569_story.html

The New York attorney general filed suit against President Trump and his three eldest children Thursday, alleging “persistently illegal conduct” at the president’s personal charity, saying Trump repeatedly misused the nonprofit organization — to pay off his businesses’ creditors, to decorate one of his golf clubs and to stage a multimillion-dollar giveaway at his 2016 campaign events.
    There’s more in the WP’s article, but here’s a screengrab of juicy piece of evidence:

Name:  3107D263-4A35-4ADB-B379-1A93C0DCED0C.jpeg
Views: 443
Size:  133.6 KB

#LockEmUp!

Comments

rum dick: What's amazing to me is it took this long to become an actual thing, the charity fraud was brought up during the friggin primaries but the lazy parts of the MSM (ie most of it) glossed it over bc fat boy was great for ratings
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Oh! Shots fired by New York State’s AG at Trump family members regarding their self-dealing using the Trump Foundation!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...569_story.html

The New York attorney general filed suit against President Trump and his three eldest children Thursday, alleging “persistently illegal conduct” at the president’s personal charity, saying Trump repeatedly misused the nonprofit organization — to pay off his businesses’ creditors, to decorate one of his golf clubs and to stage a multimillion-dollar giveaway at his 2016 campaign events.
    There’s more in the WP’s article, but here’s a screengrab of juicy piece of evidence:

Name:  3107D263-4A35-4ADB-B379-1A93C0DCED0C.jpeg
Views: 443
Size:  133.6 KB

#LockEmUp!
    I'd call this a "twist of fate"

Love that the kids are involved.

Load Metric
    Per Pete Williams, James Comey told the IG that he didn't know Anthony Weiner was married to Huma Abedin.

Simply ignorant or a liar?

(((yes)))

Load Metric
    IG found that on numerous occasions, COMEY used a personal GMail account to conduct official FBI business, according to source briefed on the report.

Jesus.

Comments

Tellafriend: wonder why he gave Hillary a pass for this then?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    IG found that on numerous occasions, COMEY used a personal GMail account to conduct official FBI business, according to source briefed on the report.

Jesus.
    That doesn't make him wrong about other unrelated things.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Jesus.
    It does raise concerns about his competence, however.

Load Metric

As well as his motivation.

Load Metric

That's true, it may. Fortunately there is a seasoned team of investigators and a grand jury whose job it is to assess the credibility of witnesses.

One good thing that should come of this is that nobody in an important government position will be dumb enough to use unsecured servers again.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Apply that thought to Trump, whoever is left in the administration and
    it's a laugh off.
    Fatty's goin down, sooner than later
    What then? What cluster fuck of a party will be left to run the joint?

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Tyde I'm not gonna muddle this thread by quoting your hilariously long tilt fail and replying to each lol executive action or bullshit proclamation you want to pretend actually constitutes an achievement. I asked for THREE actual achievements and you couldn't even do that. Seriously, all you did is babble off a page long rant citing examples of Trump taking credit for not completely fucking up the Obama era economic recovery (not yet that is) and for using the executive branch's power to do a bunch of insignificant crap equivalent to issuing a postage stamp of Drake in blackface. On second thought, I'd let you'd count a blackface Drake stamp as one of the three achievements.

List your 3 best and let's do this thing. Otherwise stfu and keep hiding from the real world with your 3rd world ladyboys.

As for me being a liberal...rofl. I can't even. Literally Druff and I are probably the only actual republicans posting on this site. But you and I can play the who actually knows and agrees with the GOP platform game if/when you demonstrate a working knowledge of the trump administration beyond knowing what trump's dick tastes like.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Tyde I'm not gonna muddle this thread by quoting your hilariously long tilt fail and replying to each lol executive action or bullshit proclamation you want to pretend actually constitutes an achievement. I asked for THREE actual achievements and you couldn't even do that. Seriously, all you did is babble off a page long rant citing examples of Trump taking credit for not completely fucking up the Obama era economic recovery (not yet that is) and for using the executive branch's power to do a bunch of insignificant crap equivalent to issuing a postage stamp of Drake in blackface. On second thought, I'd let you'd count a blackface Drake stamp as one of the three achievements.

List your 3 best and let's do this thing. Otherwise stfu and keep hiding from the real world with your 3rd world ladyboys.

As for me being a liberal...rofl. I can't even. Literally Druff and I are probably the only actual republicans posting on this site. But you and I can play the who actually knows and agrees with the GOP platform game if/when you demonstrate a working knowledge of the trump administration beyond knowing what trump's dick tastes like.
    please do not stoop to these levels....tyde is tyde, some of us love him regardless. If you are republican, ok, if you voted trump, ok, but if you are ok with his shit since election then you are a complete and utter retard. Dumb, dumb, dumb
    drop dead losers championing the fat fuck loser Donald Trump

A bit further, I consider Tyde to be a brother, so to speak. Don't agree by half but would fight with him regardless.
    A real guy who can take a jab as well as give them

What I'm really trying to say is politics could never come between us. It could if you're a product of your environment
    but my environment is not the same environment. Guy's the nuts

Comments

rum dick: I didn't vote for trump and tyde ain't anybody's brother
    Last edited by limitles; 06-14-2018 at 09:31 PM.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Any trump stan other than the one who fled from America bc life was too hard here want to kindly explain this paragraph away re the shit state of the trump foundation "charity" (bonus points to the one who admits you actually think the "charity" was obviously just a bunch of bullshit and he was scamming the system to his benefit because that's what "winners" do).

"Underwood said that oversight of spending at Trump’s foundation was so loose that its board of directors hadn’t met since 1999, and its official treasurer wasn’t even aware that he was on the board."

1999....NINETEEN NINETY LOL NINE...I get the fact that Michael Cohen is 100% the WOAT attorney ever but this isn't even trying to act legit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.3b56dbb84978

Comments

tyde: LOL Washington Post give me a fucking break

MumblesBadly: Countering the red Tyde

Load Metric
    As if I needed another reason to hate this ugly cunt I see this

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...mpathy-sot.cnn

Comments

El Gallo: They are real pieces of shit

Banned
    Load Metric
    rum dork asks for 3 of Trump's achievements

I give him 81

and he's still crying like a bitch

JFC

with libtards, its always a lose/lose scenario when engaging in debate or fact checking

Comments

Mintjewlips: Typical

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    rum dork asks for 3 of Trump's achievements

I give him 81

and he's still crying like a bitch

JFC

with libtards, its always a lose/lose scenario when engaging in debate or fact checking
    What has Trump ever said that was actually true?

You red rep rum dick for citing the Washington Post. Is there a credible source that disputes the Post's reporting?

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Comments

MumblesBadly: “Fake news!”

Load Metric
    Washing post is a credible source............

THE FUCKING WASHINGTON POST?!?!
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

A CREDIBLE SOURCE?!?!?!

OMFG YOU REALLY ARE RETARDED Name:  2018-02-20-21-10-47-.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  10.0 KB
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

I can't let the "300 million mostly lazy people" pass because in my experience it's complete bullshit.

Thanks to nafta and gat, Mexicans no longer wish to come here, their economy has improved and their cost of living is still low, so contrary to popular belief, the majority of illegals crossing these days aren't Mexicans, they tend to be from further south of Mexico.......you know...the ones that manage to get through *ahem* Mexico's wall on the southern border.....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Thanks to nafta and gat, Mexicans no longer wish to come here, their economy has improved and their cost of living is still low, so contrary to popular belief, the majority of illegals crossing these days aren't Mexicans, they tend to be from further south of Mexico.......you know...the ones that manage to get through *ahem* Mexico's wall on the southern border.....

So which is it? trump constantly says that Mexico has super strong borders and they don’t let anyone in, yet now the argument is that the people crossing are from Guatemala and other Central American countries. So does Mexico have a super strong border or not?

This America first bullsht is stupid. Everyone improved because of NAFTA. Nationalism is no way to look into the future. You are correct that the Mexican economy has improved a great deal especially because of trade. The drug war needs to stop. It had gotten much better and I’m sure if we can find a way for trump to make money at it he can work with the cartels.

Comments

MumblesBadly: End the collosally stupid, government corrupting, poorer community impoverishing “War on Drug”!
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Thread Information