Page 671 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 17157162166166766866967067167267367467568172177111711671 ... LastLast
Results 13,401 to 13,420 of 42927

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Lol at /pol/ desperately falling on the sword.
    lol at a 1st generation chantard being duped by 3rd generation chantards.

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: Chantard rep
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    I prefer to drink womens piss

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Fuck women's piss!

Pabst Blue Ribbon!

Comments

herbertstemple: Red, White and Blue beer rep.

big dick: that too!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Fuck women's piss!

Pabst Blue Ribbon!
    What's the difference?

I guess with women's piss you might get lucky and find a nice wispy pube in it.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Pence and company as Potus with no concern about having to indulge Trump is far worse than Trump. At least a populist wants approval. If popular opinion turns on Trump, he'll care. Pence is a dumber, more devout version of GWB, and add an unprecedented stranglehold on both houses for a minimum of 2, likely 4 years. I'd rather have Putin himself.
    Can't agree. Trump is an egotist first and ignorant second. Horrible combination. He thinks he's the nuts and has bought his way out of many jams but the real game is on now. A vengeful Don with more influence than he could possibly have is scary. Dumb on it's own will muddle through and is far less dangerous.

This is a Canadian perspective, as you have great health insurance and actual freedoms. Your concern is Trump blowing up the world. As an American who has to live with GOP domestic policy, I'll roll the dice on Trump. Both are incredibly likely to suck, but with Trump you have a small hope. With GOP in control, I don't care if there is a total nuclear holocaust that takes us all down. Their idiocy is so intrusive and pervasive that it isn't a life worth living.

Load Metric
    After seeing Trump's press conference and his twitter melty its tough to actually come to terms with the fact that this man will be POTUS

Comments

Mintjewlips: DEAL WITH IT LOL

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    After seeing Trump's press conference and his twitter melty its tough to actually come to terms with the fact that this man will be POTUS
    i think it's awesome

Comments

Mintjewlips: As awesome as your cartoons!

Load Metric

Other than skin color and cock size, I don't see much difference between Trump and President Mugabe of Zimbabwe. That said, you can't deny his presser earlier was some solid hilarity.

As is often the case with this lunatic.

http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Trump now admits the hacking was Russia.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Other than skin color and cock size, I don't see much difference between Trump and President Mugabe of Zimbabwe. That said, you can't deny his presser earlier was some solid hilarity.

As is often the case with this lunatic.

Wow you reaching.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: village idiot
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

Comments

lewfather: LOCK AND SHIP

blake: rofl

Muck Ficon: Lol
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The press conference was HOF. Never have I been as entertained by a Presidential press conference as I was today.

I do believe that the piss story is likely true. Trump's denial was weird -- kind of like a guarded denial to where he worded it carefully so he can take it back later if necessary.

"It's fake news" isn't the same thing as saying, "This absolutely never happened, nothing like it ever happened, and I guarantee that the Russian government cannot have tapes of me doing anything like this, because the whole thing is fabricated."

Trump's denial was not direct or emphatic enough.

Let's say someone registered an account here and accused me of stealing $10k from them.

I would immediately deny it fully, tell them that they are making it up, and that there is zero chance they can present any proof of something which never happened.

If I actually had scammed someone out of $10k, though, I might say something like, "This is just a pathetic troll" or "This person doesn't know what he's talking about", without directly denying it in plain, certain terms.

Conclusion: Trump is turned on by piss play.

I do think it's possible he doesn't like being pissed on, but rather enjoys watching girls doing it to each other.

Comments

sonatine: I was seriously on the fence before he went batshit about it

Henry: piss story probably true but we'll never know

Load Metric
    I enjoyed it as well.

As far as his denial, I learned a year ago he has an issue expressing himself properly, so many debates he could have hit Hillary harder and explained himself more but he just doesn't have that attribute. I believe he did deny it and it was just his way. Not how I would have or you Druff but then again we likely are better with words lol

I think this country and its media needs a kick in the arse and he is doing it well.

I think the report was an attack and 110% false.

Comments

sonatine: no ones buying it mumbles

MumblesBadly: At Tines comment: .-.. --- .-.. #

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The press conference was HOF. Never have I been as entertained by a Presidential press conference as I was today.

I do believe that the piss story is likely true. Trump's denial was weird -- kind of like a guarded denial to where he worded it carefully so he can take it back later if necessary.

"It's fake news" isn't the same thing as saying, "This absolutely never happened, nothing like it ever happened, and I guarantee that the Russian government cannot have tapes of me doing anything like this, because the whole thing is fabricated."

Let's say someone registered an account here and accused me of stealing $10k from them.

I would immediately deny it fully, tell them that they are making it up, and that there is zero chance they can present any proof of something which never happened.

If I actually had scammed someone out of $10k, though, I might say something like, "This is just a pathetic troll" or "This person doesn't know what he's talking about", without directly denying it in plain, certain terms.

I do think it's possible he doesn't like being pissed on, but rather enjoys watching girls doing it to each other.
    Wait you actually believe this story?? HAHAHAHAHA unfucking real.

Do about 5 seconds of reading on the matter, outside of alt left twitter headlines. I was going to make Tine and all the other liberals look like fools with all the MASSIVE GAPING holes this complete bullshit story, but never realized your hate for Trump would give you the derangement syndrome they have. I could post pages upon pages of stories, quotes, and former intel guys basically laughing at this hysterically.

But by all means if you would like me to do so just let me know. This has been debunked by pretty much every single news org worth anything, with even most the left wing sites choosing not to run with it. Holy shit get some fucking help already.

Comments

Henry: please do so

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

Wait you actually believe this story?? HAHAHAHAHA unfucking real.

Do about 5 seconds of reading on the matter, outside of alt left twitter headlines. I was going to make Tine and all the other liberals look like fools with all the MASSIVE GAPING holes this complete bullshit story, but never realized your hate for Trump would give you the derangement syndrome they have. I could post pages upon pages of stories, quotes, and former intel guys basically laughing at this hysterically.

But by all means if you would like me to do so just let me know. This has been debunked by pretty much every single news org worth anything, with even most the left wing sites choosing not to run with it. Holy shit get some fucking help already.

so youre saying trump is a victim of....

...yellow journalism?

Comments

zealanddonk: zing!

Load Metric
    Just finished the news conference. Incredible stuff.

A lot of parts; this was my favorite:

TRUMP: Lemme just tell you what I do. When I leave our country, I'm a very high-profile person, would you say? I am extremely careful.

I'm surrounded by bodyguards. I'm surrounded by people. And I always tell them—anywhere, but I always tell them if I'm leaving this country, "Be very careful, because in your hotel rooms and no matter where you go, you're gonna probably have cameras." I'm not referring just to Russia, but I would certainly put them in that category.

And number one, "I hope you're gonna be good anyway. But in those rooms, you have cameras in the strangest places. Cameras that are so small with modern technology, you can't see them and you won't know. You better be careful, or you'll be watching yourself on nightly television."

I tell this to people all the time.

Comments

lewfather: welcome to the future of america

MumblesBadly: "I need cameras for my bunghole!"

Load Metric
    https://theintercept.com/2017/01/11/...as-dems-cheer/

IN JANUARY, 1961, Dwight Eisenhower delivered his farewell address after serving two terms as U.S. president; the five-star general chose to warn Americans of this specific threat to democracy: “In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.” That warning was issued prior to the decadelong escalation of the Vietnam War, three more decades of Cold War mania, and the post-9/11 era, all of which radically expanded that unelected faction’s power even further.

This is the faction that is now engaged in open warfare against the duly elected and already widely disliked president-elect, Donald Trump. They are using classic Cold War dirty tactics and the defining ingredients of what has until recently been denounced as “Fake News.”

Their most valuable instrument is the U.S. media, much of which reflexively reveres, serves, believes, and sides with hidden intelligence officials. And Democrats, still reeling from their unexpected and traumatic election loss as well as a systemic collapse of their party, seemingly divorced further and further from reason with each passing day, are willing — eager — to embrace any claim, cheer any tactic, align with any villain, regardless of how unsupported, tawdry and damaging those behaviors might be.

The serious dangers posed by a Trump presidency are numerous and manifest. There are a wide array of legitimate and effective tactics for combatting those threats: from bipartisan congressional coalitions and constitutional legal challenges to citizen uprisings and sustained and aggressive civil disobedience. All of those strategies have periodically proven themselves effective in times of political crisis or authoritarian overreach.

But cheering for the CIA and its shadowy allies to unilaterally subvert the U.S. election and impose its own policy dictates on the elected president is both warped and self-destructive. Empowering the very entities that have produced the most shameful atrocities and systemic deceit over the last six decades is desperation of the worst kind. Demanding that evidence-free, anonymous assertions be instantly venerated as Truth — despite emanating from the very precincts designed to propagandize and lie — is an assault on journalism, democracy, and basic human rationality. And casually branding domestic adversaries who refuse to go along as traitors and disloyal foreign operatives is morally bankrupt and certain to backfire on those doing it.

Beyond all that, there is no bigger favor that Trump opponents can do for him than attacking him with such lowly, shabby, obvious shams, recruiting large media outlets to lead the way. When it comes time to expose actual Trump corruption and criminality, who is going to believe the people and institutions who have demonstrated they are willing to endorse any assertions no matter how factually baseless, who deploy any journalistic tactic no matter how unreliable and removed from basic means of ensuring accuracy?

All of these toxic ingredients were on full display yesterday as the Deep State unleashed its tawdriest and most aggressive assault yet on Trump: vesting credibility in and then causing the public disclosure of a completely unvetted and unverified document, compiled by a paid, anonymous operative while he was working for both GOP and Democratic opponents of Trump, accusing Trump of a wide range of crimes, corrupt acts and salacious private conduct. The reaction to all of this illustrates that while the Trump presidency poses grave dangers, so, too, do those who are increasingly unhinged in their flailing, slapdash, and destructive attempts to undermine it.

FOR MONTHS, the CIA, with unprecedented clarity, overtly threw its weight behind Hillary Clinton’s candidacy and sought to defeat Donald Trump. In August, former acting CIA Director Michael Morell announced his endorsement of Clinton in the New York Times and claimed that “Mr. Putin had recruited Mr. Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation.” The CIA and NSA director under George W. Bush, Gen. Michael Hayden, also endorsed Clinton, and went to the Washington Post to warn, in the week before the election, that “Donald Trump really does sound a lot like Vladimir Putin,” adding that Trump is “the useful fool, some naif, manipulated by Moscow, secretly held in contempt, but whose blind support is happily accepted and exploited.”

It is not hard to understand why the CIA preferred Clinton over Trump. Clinton was critical of Obama for restraining the CIA’s proxy war in Syria and was eager to expand that war, while Trump denounced it. Clinton clearly wanted a harder line than Obama took against the CIA’s long-standing foes in Moscow, while Trump wanted improved relations and greater cooperation. In general, Clinton defended and intended to extend the decadeslong international military order on which the CIA and Pentagon’s preeminence depends, while Trump — through a still-uncertain mix of instability and extremist conviction — posed a threat to it.

Whatever one’s views are on those debates, it is the democratic framework — the presidential election, the confirmation process, congressional leaders, judicial proceedings, citizen activism and protest, civil disobedience — that should determine how they are resolved. All of those policy disputes were debated out in the open; the public heard them; and Trump won. Nobody should crave the rule of Deep State overlords.

Yet craving Deep State rule is exactly what prominent Democratic operatives and media figures are doing. Any doubt about that is now dispelled. Just last week, Chuck Schumer issued a warning to Trump, telling Rachel Maddow that Trump was being “really dumb” by challenging the unelected intelligence community because of all the ways they possess to destroy those who dare to stand up to them

LOL at these idiots, seriously folks, these libtards in the intelligence community just brought on the wrath of khan.

#PRAISEKEK

#MAGA

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: village idiot. there exists other similes.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

Trump should just admit that he did it and liked it and say "So fucking what???!!! I let the Russians think they owned me and played along to get their help to defeat Corrupt Hillary and it worked! That makes me smart and I will continue to use my smartness to make America great again. End of story. Now on to important things."

Why would this work for Trump? Because, ultimately, enough of the American voters won't care. The white racists won't care. The Christian conservatives who equate Trump with a modern-day version of Cyrus the Great won't care. And the economic right-wingers won't care b/c it won't effect the public debate and dynamic regarding their efforts to gut the New Deal *and* Great Society policies. And it won't affect how successful Trump is at creating jobs and restoring hope for the struggling middle class.

Next...
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Lol at /pol/ desperately falling on the sword.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesth...to-thinking-tr

Thread Information