Page 777 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 27767772776777377477577677777877978078178782787712771777 ... LastLast
Results 15,521 to 15,540 of 42927

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Dish, if you were on the stage like that guy who got passed Secret Service what would you say on the mic?

Comments

thesidedish: greatest USA chant of all time

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Goyim Goddess was right haha.

Load Metric

Name:  20170222_105858.png
Views: 534
Size:  436.5 KB

Comments

hongkonger: Choke on a turd

thesidedish: JAMES O'KEEFE, AN ABSOLUTE GOD

LegallyNonBindingPosts: you are pfa's village idiot. noose youself
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    The banter on the press briefing live feed on youtube is hilarious.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: you are pfa's village idiot. noose youself

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Name:  20170222_105858.png
Views: 534
Size:  436.5 KB

So you think people planting fake news is funny.

Comments

thesidedish: JAMES O'KEEFE IS GONNA FK U IN THE ASS SEVERAL TIMES

vegas1369:
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    #Lastnightinsweden

Lets see that harry potter cunt tweet about this, oh wait not before the moment of silence right?

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. noose yourself.

Load Metric
    So Trump rants about violence in Sweden 24 hours before it happens, but we are too busy celebrating the fall of the conservative movements prodigal pedophile to give that any traction?

Fascinating stuff.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    So Trump rants about violence in Sweden 24 hours before it happens, but we are too busy celebrating the fall of the conservative movements prodigal pedophile to give that any traction?

Fascinating stuff.

Bless your heart, your huge enlarged heart.

Load Metric
    Riots were in Rinkeby. It's been a shithole since the 80s. They might have a Syrian refugee living there by accident but it's still a stretch that mongs are trying to tie anything happening there to immigration from 2015-2016.

It's an area that was built as a part of Million Programme in the 70s when Swedish government built "high rises" (by northern standards) for million families. Houses built in Rinkeby were for the lowest income families.

It's barely news that there's some civil unrest on any given week.

Ps. If you really wanted to sell the horrors of immigration story, you should look for Malmo in Sweden. With minimal research you'd have propaganda that writes itself. They've averaged something silly like one grenade related incident a week for the last 2 years. It shouldn't be too hard to tie that to "wake of muslim immigration problems". It's mostly just an escalation of a bar fight from 2008 between Albanian and Serbian bosniak criminal gangs but that's a minor detail.

Comments

Deal: Salming and Sundin have it under control

herbertstemple: Cabrini Green rep.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Riots were in Rinkeby. It's been a shithole since the 80s. They might have a Syrian refugee living there by accident but it's still a stretch that mongs are trying to tie anything happening there to immigration from 2015-2016.

It's an area that was built as a part of Million Programme in the 70s when Swedish government built "high rises" (by northern standards) for million families. Houses built in Rinkeby were for the lowest income families.

Ps. If you really wanted to sell the horrors of immigration story, you should look for Malmo in Sweden. With minimal research you'd have propaganda that writes itself. They've averaged something silly like one grenade related incident a week for the last 2 years. It shouldn't be too hard to tie that to "wake of muslim immigration problems". It's mostly just an escalation of a bar fight from 2008 between Albanian and Serbian bosniak criminal gangs but that's a minor detail.

I am not anti-Islam, as I think all religions are just retarded myths, but you have to be stupid to think that Syrian refugees don't bring an element of danger to Sweden that didn't previously exist. It's not a reason to keep people out, necessarily, but all of this denial about the crime spikes in European cities is pretty pitiful and just hurts legitimate arguments against banning people.

Load Metric
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 591
Size:  220.9 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GringoStar View Post

I am not anti-Islam, as I think all religions are just retarded myths, but you have to be stupid to think that Syrian refugees don't bring an element of danger to Sweden that didn't previously exist. It's not a reason to keep people out, necessarily, but all of this denial about the crime spikes in European cities is pretty pitiful and just hurts legitimate arguments against banning people.
    That's the narrative they are trying sell with Sweden. Some sort of Liberal Democrat heaven where svenssons were prancing merrily in perfect peace and harmony before the abhorrent invasion of Syrian demon spawn. Rape capital of Europe, 55 no-go zones with sharia law and all this happened practically over night because of their liberal open border policies.

It's is actually true that the rape capital part happened over night in 2005. They changed how they report and define rape. They loosened both standards and as is expected that led to a huge uptick in stats. I don't really know how are we going to tie that to Syrian demon spawn invasion 10 years later.

And then the 55 no-go zones that don't exist. Swedish police doesn't use term nor do they have any kind of practice of avoiding any area. What they have is 53 neighborhoods that are assigned as high priority. 15 of those are considered the "worst" by crime, poverty etc. They have been that way for decades. None of this is a new development.

I would be more likely to believe some of the nifty arguments regarding immigration that the far right comes up with if i hadn't been hearing the same arguments since the 90's. It's just not aligning with reality.

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_3071.PNG
Views: 564
Size:  1,021.7 KB

Load Metric

"Swedish style? No. Yugoslavian style? Of course not. It has to be Zlatan-style."

Load Metric
    Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.
    - John Adams
    You can fixate on Trump or the corrupt political process that so profoundly failed. Obviously the world chooses to fixate on Trump. It's still so early and the chaos hasn't let up. So much wasted energy and noise.

Do you see any improvement or hope from within the established parties? I thought not.

My other thought while the noise here has subsided:
    How did a 70 year old man crush the establishment by being the only one to recognize the efficiency of social media while the old school PACs and cronies poured millions into traditional advertising?

My hatred of the establishment has not changed one iota. They are still too entrenched and lumbering to react. The media (whatever that is today) has completely short circuited as well.

The American traditional political process is dead. It's official now. There ain't no Messiah.

Gonna be real fun.

John Adams prolly ain't wrong.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.
    - John Adams
    You can fixate on Trump or the corrupt political process that so profoundly failed. Obviously the world chooses to fixate on Trump. It's still so early and the chaos hasn't let up. So much wasted energy and noise.

Do you see any improvement or hope from within the established parties? I thought not.

How did a 70 year old man crush the establishment by being the only one to recognize the efficiency of social media while the old school PACs and cronies poured millions into traditional advertising?

My hatred of the establishment has not changed one iota. They are still too entrenched and lumbering to react. The media (whatever that is today) has completely short circuited as well.

The American traditional political process is dead. It's official now. There ain't no Messiah.

Gonna be real fun.

Adams' reference to "democracy" was to direct democracy, which was subject to the tyranny of the mob. And which is why he was okay with defending the British soldiers tried for murder in the wake of the so-called Boston Massacre. And why he correctly argued with his best bud and chief political rival T. Jefferson against the merit of the populist-driven government of France during period now referred to as the French Revolution.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    - John Adams

Gonna be real fun.

Social media is heaven for Trump who gets push back like he's never seen from the media and they will bring him down eventually. It's also convenient because short bursts of foolishness aren't quite as embarrassing as they are before the cameras.

Aren't you a stockbroker? Isn't that a bit like Deep Establishment?

Load Metric
    Limitles, No. I am a technical trader of my own account. Which is to say I am a gambler. I generally view establishment finance as the dumb money. I struggle mightily not to think on my own however and just trade what I see.

Mumbles, Aside from the arcane lesson do you have a point? Sure, constitutional republic.

I offered a little sizzle.

The founders' misgivings about democracy were spot-on. The republic they gave us has been corrupted and possibly lost forever.

Your move

Gold
    Load Metric
    Limitles, No. I am a technical trader of my own account. Which is to say I am a gambler. I generally view establishment finance as the dumb money. I struggle mightily not to think on my own however and just trade what I see.

Mumbles, Aside from the arcane lesson do you have a point? Sure, constitutional republic.

I offered a little sizzle.

The founders' misgivings about democracy were spot-on. The republic they gave us has been corrupted and possibly lost forever.

Your move
    Stockbrokers are the biggest scumbags on earth. And if life exists on those new planets found today, stockbrokers will be bigger scumbags than anything on those planets. They are just salesman who steer you to invest in their companies high fee investments and take a small sliver for their salary. Most of them are cokeheads and couldn't count to 10 when sober. I don't care if your shoe size is larger than your IQ, don't get sucked into using a stockbroker. Open an account on etrade and buy index funds if you are braindead. Or if you like to gamble, open a margin account and fire away on options like I do.

Comments

Sanlmar: Green rep for orange money. They call it wealth mgmt now, lol

Load Metric
    Limitles, my brother.

Got out my magnifying glass and read the fine print at the bottom of your post. The McCain thing.

My MCain image is that of a big time hawk in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya.

Of course, Iraq will be our new South Korea for the next 50 years. Except there will be more casualties.

McCain joined the family business. Went to Vietnam Nam and accomplished nothing. There he suffered a career setback for a few years. Occupational hazard.

I have empathy for his difficulty but view him far less a hero than the kids who were forced to serve in that stupid exercise and were maimed, killed, psychologically damaged then forgotten.

Trump wasn't wrong. Vulgar maybe but that's quibbling.

McCain is just a pawn against his own party with the media.

Give the McCain thing a rest.

Thread Information